Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 694375 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #850 on: March 28, 2007, 07:02:42 AM »
serge what poundages did you use in the squat (on regular basis).. i know you said your max was 250kg in squat...but what poundages did you use normally?

180kg x 12-15reps ?

or maybe 140kg x 20 reps  x many sets ?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #851 on: March 28, 2007, 08:47:47 PM »
Serge did you do any kinds of athletics before or after you got into bodybuilding?

Yes I was a SHOT PUTS before, after no after for me, I will be doing bodybuilding all the rest of my life.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #852 on: March 28, 2007, 08:49:52 PM »
serge what poundages did you use in the squat (on regular basis).. i know you said your max was 250kg in squat...but what poundages did you use normally?

180kg x 12-15reps ?

or maybe 140kg x 20 reps  x many sets ?

No like my chest I was training very light, only 120 kg for my squats.

Serge

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #853 on: March 28, 2007, 10:15:29 PM »
the tank tops look great but are really expensive  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #854 on: March 29, 2007, 05:22:16 PM »
the tank tops look great but are really expensive  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

It is because they were cut specially for me, to see realy your body when you train. So it come in very small quantity.

Serge

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #855 on: March 29, 2007, 06:04:01 PM »
hi serge i train in france in paris, in a "public"gym leaded by a guy called gabin lambert. do you know him? he s a french guy who competed in the 80\ 90'

he s still on steroids (maintenance dose i guess) and trains some people sometimes, doubt he s making lot of money, he  has a very bad hair recession too.

lol je suis idiot je peux te parler en francais!

alors tu le connais ce type?

il bosse dans un gymnase publique bas de gamme prés de gare de lyon...

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #856 on: March 30, 2007, 04:47:09 AM »
hi serge i train in france in paris, in a "public"gym leaded by a guy called gabin lambert. do you know him? he s a french guy who competed in the 80\ 90'

he s still on steroids (maintenance dose i guess) and trains some people sometimes, doubt he s making lot of money, he  has a very bad hair recession too.

lol je suis idiot je peux te parler en francais!

alors tu le connais ce type?

il bosse dans un gymnase publique bas de gamme prés de gare de lyon...

Of course I know him, he used to train in my gym, he was a very good competitor. I saw him 2 weeks ago at the Body fitness EXPO at Versailles. About the Steroid taken I am sure that you guessed wrong. Say hello for me to Gabin.

It is better to speak english when it is a english forum.

Serge

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: March 30, 2007, 07:40:56 AM »
Serge,

Thank you for staying on this forum. Your advice and attitude are very refreshing!

I have been using your methods for two months now. I don't do as many sets as you did, but I changed my program from going  heavy to going lighter with less time between sets. I concentrate on feeling the muscle. For example, I went from doing squats 350 pounds x 6-8 with many minutes of rest  to 240x10 with 1 minute between.

I am very surprised at the results. I have gained 5 pounds since I started your method. This is also while I have been exercising aerobically  6 hours per week, so my fat levels have stayed about the same (maybe less now!). Also, I do not have soreness in my joints anymore.

I have a 15 year old son who wanted to try weight lifting as well. I also started him two months ago using your approach, but very light. I had him start on very moderate weights, doing three sets of 10 with a minute rest.

He has added an inch to his arms. I think I will have him stop lifting now or else he will quickly get bigger and stronger than me   ;D

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #858 on: March 31, 2007, 08:39:04 PM »
It is because they were cut specially for me, to see realy your body when you train. So it come in very small quantity.

Serge

i understand. getting custom clothing made can be quite expensive especially in smaller quantities.

i will have to save up the money so that i can buy it. also, can the photo's be signed with a message?
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #859 on: April 01, 2007, 09:49:55 AM »
Serge,

Thank you for staying on this forum. Your advice and attitude are very refreshing!

I have been using your methods for two months now. I don't do as many sets as you did, but I changed my program from going  heavy to going lighter with less time between sets. I concentrate on feeling the muscle. For example, I went from doing squats 350 pounds x 6-8 with many minutes of rest  to 240x10 with 1 minute between.

I am very surprised at the results. I have gained 5 pounds since I started your method. This is also while I have been exercising aerobically  6 hours per week, so my fat levels have stayed about the same (maybe less now!). Also, I do not have soreness in my joints anymore.

I have a 15 year old son who wanted to try weight lifting as well. I also started him two months ago using your approach, but very light. I had him start on very moderate weights, doing three sets of 10 with a minute rest.

He has added an inch to his arms. I think I will have him stop lifting now or else he will quickly get bigger and stronger than me   ;D

Just be carefull of not pushing him too hard because he could be burned out, let him do it only if he likes that.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #860 on: April 01, 2007, 09:51:53 AM »
i understand. getting custom clothing made can be quite expensive especially in smaller quantities.

i will have to save up the money so that i can buy it. also, can the photo's be signed with a message?

Of course, just let me know what you like me to write as a message or you let me put whatever I want?

Serge

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Lionel 1st place
« Reply #861 on: April 03, 2007, 06:48:48 AM »
Good Work with Lionel, Serge. He looks fantastic! I bet he's so happy to win 1st place last weekend in Colmar!

Catégorie SENIORS + 90 KG 11 PARTICIPANTS
1er : BEYEKE LIONEL
2eme : DUCHENE ARNAUD
3eme : N'GANGUE ALBERT
4eme : RADOSEVIC DANIEL
5eme : GARNIER PASCAL

VAINQUEUR TOUTES CATEGORIES / BEYEKE LIONEL

121 PARTICIPANTS AU TOTAL

Now that is impressive! I guess Lionel was following Serge's program huh?
just push some weight!

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #862 on: April 03, 2007, 02:49:56 PM »
1 serge, do you think someone has to be on steroids and have a career / to be known in any kind of bodybuilding federation worlwide to own a gym?

2 What do you think of the state of bodybuilding\weightlifting\fitness in france in general?

3 Do you think there s good money to make owning a gym in france or in europe?

4 do you feel like you helped a lot of people trhough your whole life, do you think you did a lot of good to the maximum number of people in your life?

5 Would you encourage young people who enjoy lifting weights and sculpt their physique to take steroids?

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #863 on: April 03, 2007, 05:34:39 PM »

haha he's not owning....he's destroying those 2 guys next to him

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: April 03, 2007, 05:50:28 PM »
Hallo mr Serge Nubret, nice to meet you. I have a couple of questions.

Is it true that the Weider brothers, used bodybuilders for disturbing sexual purposes?

What was your diet and steroid-cycle like back in the day?

thanks.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
Re: Lionel 1st place
« Reply #865 on: April 03, 2007, 09:18:24 PM »
Now that is impressive! I guess Lionel was following Serge's program huh?

Lionel started training about 6 years ago with me and now we train in the same gym.

Serge

hardkor

• Getbig II
« Reply #866 on: April 03, 2007, 09:56:26 PM »
What training program does Lionel follow?  VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #867 on: April 04, 2007, 08:01:06 PM »
What training program does Lionel follow?  VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!

About the same that me, but not exactly no time, because he is working 8 hours a day for his job.

Serge

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #868 on: April 06, 2007, 06:22:54 PM »
Serge I appreciate your presence on this forum and think your physique was one the most asthetic of all time, How tall are you and what waist size were you in those pictures? excuse me if you answered this question. I am currently about 5 foot eight and way about 210-215 pounds my waist is 30.5 inches. I really concentrate on my ab training and did you use any resistance in ab training? Sorry about all the questions,but I feel honored to speak to a legend thankyou for your time

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #869 on: April 07, 2007, 10:56:00 PM »
Serge I appreciate your presence on this forum and think your physique was one the most asthetic of all time, How tall are you and what waist size were you in those pictures? excuse me if you answered this question. I am currently about 5 foot eight and way about 210-215 pounds my waist is 30.5 inches. I really concentrate on my ab training and did you use any resistance in ab training? Sorry about all the questions,but I feel honored to speak to a legend thankyou for your time

1,80 meter and waist 72 cm.

Serge

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Muscle Mag. International April 2007 Article
« Reply #870 on: April 08, 2007, 07:07:57 AM »

interesting that the article was by dillet, one of the 'freakiest' of all time.

i get the feeling that it wouldn't have mattered what ruhl did. he was never going to look like nubret.

i'm not sure what type of look the contemporary competitive bber is trying to achieve to be honest, but it seems that they are all starting to look similar.

i don't think you can really blame the bbers for this. more muscle has always been a big part of the equasion. the current field suggests that that the technology/pharmacology is there to add more and more muscle to the body. it's a bit scary to imagine where this is all going to end up, but make no mistake about it, the race will continue. progression is a very human trait, even if it ultimately destroys.

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #871 on: April 10, 2007, 09:02:26 AM »
Serges height and waist sixze according to serge 5 foot 9 and waist 28.5 inches his weight give or take 200-215 lbs

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #872 on: April 10, 2007, 04:32:16 PM »
Serges height and waist sixze according to serge 5 foot 9 and waist 28.5 inches his weight give or take 200-215 lbs

he said he's 180 cm, which is 5'11"

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #873 on: April 10, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »
true my bad but waist 28in unbelieveable

leannmean

• Getbig II
« Reply #874 on: April 10, 2007, 07:37:14 PM »
true my bad but waist 28in unbelieveable

Yes 28" relax waist is quite impossible at 200lb, 5 feet 10". 32" relax waist at 200lb 5 feet 10" is already highly impressive. If is suck-in waist measurement, then it is more likely to be 28-29" but you reallt got to hold it there.