Author Topic: whats the longest someone has been on test and how long can you stay on it?  (Read 17496 times)

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
i have heard people being on test for a year straight,and has had no problems.but had some awsome gains.has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Beefy

• Getbig II
You gotta switch your type of test every 6 weeks it will stop working just like d-bol, anadrol and so on.  Only riod you can do longer than 6 weeks is deca.  You heard it here first.

This is SO wrong, that I won't even attempt to address it.  ???

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
You gotta switch your type of test every 6 weeks it will stop working just like d-bol, anadrol and so on.  Only riod you can do longer than 6 weeks is deca.  You heard it here first.
Umm........no.  Like Beefy said that's very, very wrong.
Anyhow, Louie Simmons (Westside powerlifting guru) has said that he hasn't been totally off AAS during the past 25 years or so.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

WOW that was FANTASTICALLY asinine ???

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
I've been undergoing HRT for about 2 years.  The first year I used a Testosterone gel that I applied daily and HGH that I injected daily.

It got a little expensive so the second year I discontinued the HGH and switched to injectable Test. (Cypionate) only.

the price is great... so is the reward

STEROIDUSA

• Getbig I
so whats the deal? so you can be on it for a long period of time.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
so if you switch it up like to deca or tren or d-bol or just anything else youll be ok?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
oh really?  so you guys think you're making gains after being on the same thing for months at a time?  hmmm  You guys know how your receptors work?
you dont need to change your  test though idiot, just throw in different compounds and switch shit up.  and your comment that "the only drug you can do longer than 6 weeks is deca"
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
double  try medium it's more your size
i wear 3xl, fit tight to my body other than around the waist, thanks for the suggestion though idiot.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i guess you could consider my solid 280lb physique, 245lbs when ripped weight a problem, thighs chafing, the impact from walking and sweating like a pig on hot summer days can get annoying, i appreciate your concern, bro.  keep on preaching your theory that your receptors recognise esters and that deca is the only drug you can run longer than 6 weeks LOL.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: whats the longest someone has been on test and how long can you stay on it?
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 06:16:25 PM »
yeah, is that your internet size?  hmm  well id say you're about 195 if you ever lost your fat, and thats giving you credit.  Don't question what I say mr. medium. What I say you better take in and like it.  Use it maybe you'll grow this year. 
im sure you're huge, i mean you must be with the ingenious AAS knowlage you posess, i bet you're massive LOL, fucking dumbass, you're probably 16.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 06:28:18 PM »
Yeah 16 and smoke you on stage you fool.. Don't take what I say as fact, be only big online and a joke in the real world, its your life. Just tryin' to help.
calm down smallfry, no need to get so defensive.  next time just make sure you have even the slightest clue what the f**k you're saying instead of talking out of your ass.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 07:00:17 PM »
oh, mr. medium, you won't admit you're wrong.  Just keep reading your internet roid facts and never make it in bodybuilding.  I train with the best and know what works and what doesn't. You're lucky I let some spill here today.
good post dude, you really back up your theories well.  im very interested in what you're saying, please fill me in on why you think receptors recognise esters and why you say deca is the only drug you can/should run longer than 6 weeks, id really appreciate it, thanks in advance.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 09:12:02 PM »
come on guys this is not a pissing match.so you can switch up the test and youll be ok.but deca you can run for a period of time.but if you run deca by itself will you need test with that as your running deca?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 09:49:22 PM »
come on guys this is not a pissing match.so you can switch up the test and youll be ok.but deca you can run for a period of time.but if you run deca by itself will you need test with that as your running deca?
No need to switch test bro, just pick one and go with it. You can however switch to prop at the end of your cycle since it is a short acting ester which only remains active 24-48 hrs. Doing this will allow the longer esters in the test you've used through the bulk of your cycle to clear out, and allow for a smooth transition into your PCT. Switching to prop at the end is also beneficial if you're preparing for comp, because it tends to bloat you less when used for a short period as compared to the longer-ester based test.

As far as choosing what test to use, it's not all that crucial. You can go with test-e or cyp and expect almost an identical result since they are identical in makeup, injecting 1x per wk is usually sufficient. As for myself, I prefer sust as my base for all my cycles, it tends to bloat you less, it also seems to provide a bit of an added pop with the prop mixed in it, and the other 3 test in the compound which are mixed on a basis of time release seem for me at least to provide a much smoother ride over-all. A lot of people claim that it is too difficult to keep blood/test levels at a comfortable place when using sust because of the various esters, but this is false. A lot of people also claim that because of the long acting esters it should only be injected every 7-10 days, also false. If you wish to keep blood/test levels stable and if you want to take advantage of the prop it should be injected 3x wk...myself, I prefer 4x wk, it's just a lot smoother.

Duration of test use depends on first and foremost your level of experience. A novice should never run very long cycles because they have no idea how their body is going to react. That doesn't mean you should run it 4-6wks, not at all, you have to allow the test time to become active in your body, and short cycles do not allow for this.

Yes, deca should be run with test, and should be discontinued at least 2wks before your cycle ends.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 10:05:20 PM »
We should all post our pics, just to see who's theories worked out the best.
It's true, gear affects everyone’s body a little bit differently and adjustments should be made to fit your body as best you can, but all in all, the AAS game is not about theories, but facts that are set in stone.

If you have some facts you wish to present to back your "theories" then by all means post them. If not, then your rhetorical bull-shit does not belong on this board.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006, 10:21:56 PM »
so i can run test E for 12 weeks and then switch to a different test.the reason im asking this when i got off of the tes for 2 weeks cause of injury ( not due to the steroid or working out )i felt like i depended on it cause it made me aware and feel great and helped with my workout so after i got better i shot 700mg and it just felt awsome,i only use 500mg a week before and now.i mean if two weeks made me feel like i needed the test what will 2-3 months make me feel like?is this stupid or is it just in my head.im 5'11 195 lbs and i feel awsome tight and ready to keep going.is this normal? thanks guys for all the advise

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 06:20:44 AM »

^That's complete bullshit, ARMZ.

I'm not even going to address it in depth.  Test is Test, regardless of the ester.  It will work after 6 weeks like it worked at the beginning. 

To the original question.  I know of a few people who stay on permenently and yes they are still making gains.  I'm talking  years here......not months.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 08:31:25 AM »
so people do depend on the test when they are on it right? i mean if your gonna use it for years,theres gotta be more of a reason to stay on it besides your gains.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 10:54:35 AM »
Till then, better switch your type of test every 6 weeks.

Do you have proof to back up what you're saying? 

If you're so sure about this 'ARMZ', then I imagine you'll have no problem posting a peer reviewed study to prove it.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 11:00:16 AM »
i dont have proof im just asking

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 01:35:25 PM »
Not that I'm trying to fuel the fire as half of this thread is just ARMZ & DOUBLE XL fighting but.....Wheredid you get all this information ARMZ?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 01:52:12 PM »
this is confuseing???? :-\ ???      may be best i guess for me not to ask anymore questions? but i still would like to get some insight one says this the other says that,one has facts but dont wanna share it the other has experience.

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 02:11:24 PM »
ARMZ,
You've made some radical statements and got some people thinking.
Conventional thinking says you are wrong... but many of us, myself included, are anything but conventional - if we were we would not be here.
Give us some research or some scientific basis for your opinion.  There must be someone noteworthy who agrees with you... no?  Simply saying "the proof is in the pudding" won't convince even the most open minded person.
I'm not knockin you bro.  I don't accept everything I hear just because most people say it is so - give us some credible evidence to validate your point of view.  Thanks.    
the price is great... so is the reward

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 06:23:55 PM »
OK im not getting the answer to what im asking.do people that stay on test for awhile do they seem to depend on it?