Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Last post by NarcissisticDeity on Today at 05:29:50 PM »
 :)
1) You're welcome for giving you some ideas.  When may I expect my coaching payment?

2) Thats 3,969 in calories though. (22% pro, 42% carb, 37% fat)
Right after he pays back the gym he ripped off.
It is interesting that when comparing these two photos, that President Biden appears slightly taller than Trump as compared to Putin. Trumpís recorded height is 3" taller than President Bidenís. Do you suppose President Biden wears 4" lifts. With AI, when I look at photos, I no longer know for sure what is real or altered.
Hahaa!!!
Politics and Political Issues Board / Re: Liberal Media Bias
« Last post by chaos on Today at 05:23:27 PM »
Wearing a mask outside is a tipoff to those who are not well adjusted.
True
Training Logs and Info / Re: Oldtimer1
« Last post by oldtimer1 on Today at 05:22:55 PM »
Leg day: 4-16-24 Tuesday.

I was cautious about lifting for legs today because my hip and leg hurting the past week. I've been on ridiculously strong anti-inflammatory drug and it's been working amazing. I woke up at 5:30AM and went into my basement. I started by waking myself up by walking fast for a quarter mile on the treadmill. For the first exercise the leg press I did a few warm up sets. My leg felt pretty good. Now to my one set to failure. I lightened the weight and made a point to do slow negatives to make up for the lighter weight. I got to 13 and it felt good.

Leg press 1x13
Machine squats 1 x 10 I could have gotten maybe two more reps but I felt I was playing with fire and wanted to play it safe. I think barbell squats might be permanently out for me. 
Stiff deads 1 x 8 (Lightened the load a little from 205lbs to 185lbs but did them stricter. Still trying not to reinjure my leg.)
Leg extensions 1 x 26
Seated leg curls 1 x 18

Hanging leg raise 1 x 27
Hip ups lying on my back 1 x 34

Leg press calf 1 x 26
Standing calf 1 x 21
Seated calf 1 x 20
tibalis 1 x 20

Neck four way 4 x 20 per side.

At work after lifting I spend most of the 8 hour day on my feet. Thought I would be limping but nope, felt great. The drug is working. I'm usually not into any prescriptions but my leg was hurting. Last time I had problems the Doc gave me 7.5 MG of meloxicam for for a foot injury.  When I  took it I felt amazing. Not only did the foot feel better but every stiffness in my body disappeared. I only used it for a few days. It's a drug that is used for arthritis a lot. My family suffers a lot from arthritis. My sister is practically crippled from it. Her hands are knurly and she has trouble walking. She is only 75.  I think my workout has kept my joints pretty good but I know I from x rays that I have it too but not to her extent. I found a bottle of 25mg of the drug that another doctor prescribed. Now 7.5mg worked but I was in a lot of hip and thigh pain so I took the heavy dose. Holy shit do I feel good.  I will probably take it for 3 more days.
That is nice.  Most likely taking notes on how easily I trigger fat Trumpturds. 

Which isnít very hard when said Trumpturd (that means you) is about as smart as used hot dog water.
Trump is your life, Trump is your everything, weirdo.
Y Board - The Player's Club / Re: The Y board lifting thread
« Last post by chaos on Today at 05:20:57 PM »
Chest and tris
Take that image down Bhan; you already made your point.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repairis
« Last post by Dave D on Today at 05:15:52 PM »
he took the job because he was going through his custody case (Kramer v Kramer)

He could make twice as much sitting at a desk. A whole $20 an hour!
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random pics
« Last post by BlackMetallic on Today at 05:12:36 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10