Author Topic: Opinions on Restuarants  (Read 3063 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Opinions on Restuarants
« on: July 14, 2007, 11:34:36 PM »
2 things:

1.  Does it bother you when you ask to take your leftovers home and they bring the stuff out for YOU to pack it up in instead of doing it for you?

2.  Fajitas, why the fuck can't a place just have them already made. Why do you have to order fajitas and then make them yourself at the table? It causes a mess and defeats the purpose of going out and having somebody make your food for you.

Meltdown, discuss.......
$

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Opinions on Restuarants
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 11:39:55 PM »
2.  Fajitas, why the fuck can't a place just have them already made. Why do you have to order fajitas and then make them yourself at the table? It causes a mess and defeats the purpose of going out and having somebody make your food for you.

Only Mexicans and fags eat fajitas.

Which are you?
Ron: "I am lazy."

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 11:42:23 PM »

Only Mexicans and fags eat fajitas.

Which are you?

I've given up on them but when they first hit the northeast in places like TGIFridays I was game
$

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 11:55:09 PM »
your a lazy fat bitch arent you  >:(

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 12:54:05 AM »
2 things:

1.  Does it bother you when you ask to take your leftovers home and they bring the stuff out for YOU to pack it up in instead of doing it for you?

1. no, i prefer to do it myself

2. i shudder at the thought of what passes for 'fajitas' up in the northeast

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 08:32:07 AM »
3. Restrooms. Why do they not shake it for you, and then wash your hands? It causes a mess and defeats the purpose when I have to jingle my own dick

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »

i simply ask the waiter to do it...fuck if i'm gonna do it...no way..

and i let the waiter know that simply cause i ws asked to do it already cut into his/her tip..

it already went from 20% to like 10..  :-\

i actually enjoy that..its fun..and lets me decide how much of what to put into each according to what i'm feeling like..NOT the taco out back in the kitchen..

besides its TGIfridays..not like i'm at some upscale place man..no biggie..

carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 02:06:09 PM »

Not at all, keeping their alone time with your food to a minimum is a good thing.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 02:06:57 PM »
2. i shudder at the thought of what passes for 'fajitas' up in the northeast

;D ;D ;D ;D
S

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 10:45:04 AM »

i simply ask the waiter to do it...fuck if i'm gonna do it...no way..

and i let the waiter know that simply cause i ws asked to do it already cut into his/her tip..

it already went from 20% to like 10..  :-\

i actually enjoy that..its fun..and lets me decide how much of what to put into each according to what i'm feeling like..NOT the taco out back in the kitchen..

besides its TGIfridays..not like i'm at some upscale place man..no biggie..

You're joking right? If I was the server you'd have a nice yellow mucus suprise mixed in with your take home food if you personally told me that. You probably the kind of guy that asks for Big Macs at Mcdonalds without onions on them in the drive through. You know what happens to the burger when you do shit like that, right?

And you tip 20%, huh? I doubt you even tip that much based on your post.

I know I sound defensive but it's because my wife waits on dickwipes much like yourself at one of the finest high class dining steak houses in the United States. I hear about shit like this more than I want to and it's appaling to know that there people that actually pull this kind of shit when they go out to eat.

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 03:17:31 PM »
2 things:

I just scrape it onto the floor when they doo that. "Whoops, silly me. I missed!"

novalifter

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 08:30:21 AM »
You're joking right? If I was the server you'd have a nice yellow mucus suprise mixed in with your take home food if you personally told me that. You probably the kind of guy that asks for Big Macs at Mcdonalds without onions on them in the drive through. You know what happens to the burger when you do shit like that, right?

I know I sound defensive but it's because my wife waits on dickwipes much like yourself at one of the finest high class dining steak houses in the United States. I hear about shit like this more than I want to and it's appaling to know that there people that actually pull this kind of shit when they go out to eat.

i agree w the first part of your post, that's a dick move to cut into someone's tip simply bc they didn't box your food. however, if i go to a high end place, i EXPECT them to at least offer to box my food for me. you're paying extra for not only the food, but better service as well.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 06:07:45 PM »
You're joking right? If I was the server you'd have a nice yellow mucus suprise mixed in with your take home food if you personally told me that.

then expect to get blind sided with a bat exiting said resturant 4 weeks later  :)

You probably the kind of guy that asks for Big Macs at Mcdonalds without onions on them in the drive through.

you comparing a $120 per kobe steak to mcdonalds??..when i say nice resturant..i mean it....wait..your cheap ass has never had kobe soo..ok i get  ::) middle class..struggling thru life..angry about crap customers handing yer wife crap at said shitty resturant..

tell her to find a job at a mortons..or better yet a top chef owned place..or dosen't she fit the refining to work at such places? :-\

20% if the service is ok..50 if its good..100% of its exceptional..

i'm paying for the service..as much as the food dickweed...if the service is good (or if the girl is cute) i've been known to tip $300 on a $50 bill and have the manager chase me to me car to check my ID cause i put it on my credit card..

you make me happy with service..i make you happy in return..

did your consider that your wife might not just be nice and or goodlooking to others?

<GASPPPP> how could oh how could that possibly be  ::)

facking lower class retards..i had enough of your kind in karachi..now i gotta suffer ya here in Amreeka also.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 10:37:43 AM »

then expect to get blind sided with a bat exiting said resturant 4 weeks later  :)

you comparing a $120 per kobe steak to mcdonalds??..when i say nice resturant..i mean it....wait..your cheap ass has never had kobe soo..ok i get  ::) middle class..struggling thru life..angry about crap customers handing yer wife crap at said shitty resturant..

tell her to find a job at a mortons..or better yet a top chef owned place..or dosen't she fit the refining to work at such places? :-\

20% if the service is ok..50 if its good..100% of its exceptional..

i'm paying for the service..as much as the food dickweed...if the service is good (or if the girl is cute) i've been known to tip $300 on a $50 bill and have the manager chase me to me car to check my ID cause i put it on my credit card..

you make me happy with service..i make you happy in return..

did your consider that your wife might not just be nice and or goodlooking to others?

<GASPPPP> how could oh how could that possibly be  ::)

facking lower class retards..i had enough of your kind in karachi..now i gotta suffer ya here in Amreeka also.. :-\

hahahaha! meltdown from the dude who has skin resembling the color of egg drop soup.

Oh boy! look out for the big player! 100% tip for exceptional service. ::) ::) ::)What a lying sack of shit you are. By the way, the wifey works in one of the highest level steakhouses in America you brown colored turd. And there's plenty of cheap shit low lifes that will go out to places like that and look for lame excuses not tip respectably. I never classified you as such, I was just making a point.

I took offense to the comment that you would personally tell the waiter to his face that you were cutting his tip in half if he didn't offer to box up your doggy bag. You have no such balls, you phony douchebag.

It's a good thing that America doesn't sell brown colored toilet paper, otherwise you would walk around with a dirty ass everyday. ;) Spin on that on rotate, bitchwood.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 12:38:51 PM »

hahahaha! meltdown from the dude who has skin resembling the color of egg drop soup.

Oh boy! look out for the big player! 100% tip for exceptional service.  ::)What a lying sack of shit you are. By the way, the wifey works in one of the highest level steakhouses in America you brown colored turd. And there's plenty of cheap shit low lifes that will go out to places like that and look for lame excuses not tip respectably. I never classified you as such, I was just making a point.

I took offense to the comment that you would personally tell the waiter to his face that you were cutting his tip in half if he didn't offer to box up your doggy bag. You have no such balls, you phony douchebag.

It's a good thing that America doesn't sell brown colored toilet paper, otherwise you would walk around with a dirty ass everyday. ;) Spin on that on rotate, bitchwood.

According to him, he's good looking and usually gets what he wants! Let's not forget he lives with his parents in a Maryland ghetto at 31 and drives a beat to shit Civic. He's rich!!!!  ::)

I wonder if he wears that $5 Velour Wal-mart shit to the "kobe steakhouses" he frequents.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 12:44:11 PM »
Berzerk sometimes we disagree on a few things but at least we share a mutual distaste for this fake ass pillowbitting, curry boy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 02:00:49 PM »
Berzerk sometimes we disagree on a few things but at least we share a mutual distaste for this fake ass pillowbitting, curry boy.

Yup, he's a piece of shit with a big mouth who thinks he's somebody in this society. Saying that to a waiter/waitresses' face might be one of the rudest things you could do.

I've got to be careful though, he bitched to Ron the other day and I'm not supposed to be insulting him anymore. He'll probably cry to the guy about me speaking the truth again.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 04:44:59 PM »

According to him, he's good looking and usually gets what he wants! Let's not forget he lives with his parents in a Maryland ghetto at 31 and drives a beat to shit Civic. He's rich!!!!  ::)

I wonder if he wears that $5 Velour Wal-mart shit to the "kobe steakhouses" he frequents.
hahahahahahahaa, oh shit i can't believe i missed this gem of a thread, i'm laughing so hard right now that the neighbors can probably hear me. ;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 10:52:11 AM »

Maybe your wife should of went to college huh "upinthemguts"

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 12:38:03 PM »

Oh boy! look out for the big player! 100% tip for exceptional service. ::) ::) ::)What a lying sack of shit you are. By the way, the wifey works in one of the highest level steakhouses in America you brown colored turd. And there's plenty of cheap shit low lifes that will go out to places like that and look for lame excuses not tip respectably. I never classified you as such, I was just making a point.

yeah i'd tell yer wife to her face that her tip just got cut in half and she'd TAKE it..

also i'd tell her that AFTER i ate..not like her lower class ass spits in food right?...riight  ::)

as for class..your wife WORKS there.....dosen't own it nor is a customer there.... ;D  if she cant handle snotty people..find a job at wendys..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 12:38:55 PM »
Yup, he's a piece of shit with a big mouth who thinks he's somebody in this society. Saying that to a waiter/waitresses' face might be one of the rudest things you could do.

I've got to be careful though, he bitched to Ron the other day and I'm not supposed to be insulting him anymore. He'll probably cry to the guy about me speaking the truth again.

no ya followed me around thread to thread...so i pmed ron...

1 more pm to ron and you r banned for good

such is teh power of the upper class  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »
hahahahahahahaa, oh shit i can't believe i missed this gem of a thread, i'm laughing so hard right now that the neighbors can probably hear me. ;D

umm squad...show us your pic side by side to mine with the face clearly visible like in my pix....lol go ahead 2 chins  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 12:39:52 PM »

hahahahahaha, "bitchwood". ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 12:41:08 PM »

no ya followed me around thread to thread...so i pmed ron...

1 more pm to ron and you r banned for good

such is teh power of the upper class  ;D
hahahahahha, "waaaaaaa!!!!!!! waaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :'( :'( he's making fun of me Ron!!!!" ;D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 12:42:32 PM »
2 things:

Meltdown, discuss.......

that post has "I took my wife to mcdonalds for our anniversary" written all over it