Author Topic: Why don't people believe I am a medical doctor?  (Read 16107 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Why don't people believe I am a medical doctor?
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2012, 10:19:50 PM »
Med school isn't really like rocket science.... I got no reason to lie about my profession.. ??? ??? ??? ???

Those with self esteem don't worry.

Those without cat call and claim everyone is 5th grade drop out like themselves.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
Re: Why don't people believe I am a medical doctor?
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2012, 01:00:50 PM »
G, completely agree. The docs who run every test and procedure after procedure to milk the insurance companies and patients are just wrong. Believe me, we are well educated, but it does not mean that we or hospitals should charge a patient thousands upon thousands of dollars for a simple procedure. I can see where concierge medicine is going vogue. Think about it, you don't usually go to the supermarket and pay for your food and give an IOU. In medicine, if I see a patient, I have to code for it via ICD9 codes, my biller submits to Medicare or Commercial insurance, and then 4-6 weeks later I will be reimbursed. Medicine is becoming a hassle when it comes to the loops you have to jump through to deal with insurance companies.

How the fuck does anyone thing the insurance companies ever get ripped off?   These scam artist rip Americans off billions and no one does shit about it?  Why?  Because who pays for these 170 million dollar campaign funds?  Even people with insurance, are channeled who they can see and how much is paid....Private pay insurance companies are ruining healthcare in the US, bottom line!   The first time and physician does not do a complete work-up and miss that lump or tumor and found 2 years later and the person dies in two months....then they sue the shit out of the facility and physician, when the damn insurance dictated to the physician what they could do....complete bullshit!