Author Topic: Went Out To Watch UFC Yesterday Night...Learned Something!  (Read 1447 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Went Out To Watch UFC Yesterday Night...Learned Something!
« on: November 13, 2016, 09:32:11 AM »
So, I decided to go out and partake in the festivities of what is called UFC at the local Hooters. I get there at 11pm...my friends were there at 9pm to hold a table.
Here is the problem that I see. Groups of Afro-Americana men get there around 9pm for a table. They are loud and enjoying themselves. They are taken to tables (Around 7 groups of 4 to 5) I really never knew how much the African race enjoy hand to hand combat sports.
Waitress comes over to the tables. 6 out of the 7 tables the groups only ordered "cokes" and that was it for the entire evening. The one table ordered 25 wings and cokes. I showed up at 11 but the reason I know this is because my friends say that this happens every UFC show.
It seems that establishments like Hooters that show these fights are actually losing money because of the certain crowd they attract and how they don't order food items.

This is what I ordered for the evening starting at 11pm when I arrived:

50 wings for everyone to share and enjoy.

7 Otra Vez's from Sierra Nevada.

2 Great Divide Yeti Stouts.

4 Corona's

6 Diet Cokes.

This was for everyone. We had a blast male bonding but also with our gorgeous wives and girlfriends. Occasionally there were outbursts of illiterate and unintelligible dialect from the tables surrounding us.

Simple Simon

Re: Went Out To Watch UFC Yesterday Night...Learned Something!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 09:34:51 AM »
So, I decided to go out and partake in the festivities of what is called UFC at the local Hooters. I get there at 11pm...my friends were there at 9pm to hold a table.
Here is the problem that I see. Groups of Afro-Americana men get there around 9pm for a table. They are loud and enjoying themselves. They are taken to tables (Around 7 groups of 4 to 5) I really never knew how much the African race enjoy hand to hand combat sports.
Waitress comes over to the tables. 6 out of the 7 tables the groups only ordered "cokes" and that was it for the entire evening. The one table ordered 25 wings and cokes. I showed up at 11 but the reason I know this is because my friends say that this happens every UFC show.
It seems that establishments like Hooters that show these fights are actually losing money because of the certain crowd they attract and how they don't order food items.

4 Corona's

6 Diet Cokes.

This was for everyone. We had a blast male bonding but also with our gorgeous wives and girlfriends. Occasionally there were outbursts of illiterate and unintelligible dialect from the tables surrounding us.

I stayed in last night and cried myself to sleep....

fixed

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 10:00:58 AM »
fixed

I see you're good at that.

Go make up some protest signs about stupid white people and sell them for $5

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 10:38:54 AM »
At first glance I thought your title said you went to the "KFC".  Regardless, I have been around loud and obnoxious folk of all shades.  It's kinda the reverse of the old adage about bringing two Mormons when you go fishing so they keep an eye on each other and thereby don't drink all your beer, except when you get two or more of any shade of moron,  the outright stupidity multiplies exponentially.

Example?

One HA at an event and that one is friendly and talks with any and everyone.  Two or more 81s and they have to be play the role of brofessional buttwipes.

The UFC is tailor made for the mentally less gifted so stupid is bound to happen at any venue featuring it.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 10:44:09 AM »
Skeeter will enter with a 6th grade remark in 3, 2, 1....

Skeeter

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 10:48:48 AM »
Skeeter will enter with a 6th grade remark in 3, 2, 1....

Another fake fagsview story. Spent all of your Walmart paycheck on the fight I see.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 10:56:04 AM »
Another fake fagsview story. Spent all of your Walmart paycheck on the fight I see.

Skeeter. Pissed he wasn't Walmart Employee of the Month. God...listen...dude, I'm not gay...stop PMing me.

Skeeter

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 11:14:44 AM »
Skeeter. Pissed he wasn't Walmart Employee of the Month. God...listen...dude, I'm not gay...stop PMing me.

You fucking wish, loser.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 11:44:39 AM »
You fucking wish, loser.

Sad part Walter is you set notifications to ding on your pre-paid cellular everytime I respond. Wouldn't that unbridled enthusiasm be better placed on something that would elevate you like writing a better resume, going to the gym, etc. etc.?
Speaking about going to the gym, how is ghetto planet fitness? $10 a month...wow...talk about the dregs of humanity.

Yes...You're walk of shame is everytime you leave the gym. Everytime you walk out those messy pizza stained doors at Planet Fitness and hobble to your 2001 rusty Chevy Corsica that farts out a big puff of black smoke when you start it...IS YOUR WALK OF SHAME.

To quote your slut mother...Get A Life

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 11:44:48 AM »

4 Corona's

6 Diet Cokes.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 12:47:38 PM »

4 Corona's

6 Diet Cokes.

This never happened....

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 12:48:49 PM »
so the black dudes didnt order much but neither did you

what is the point of stories like this? a lot can be said about ufc last night but this isnt a story worth mentioning or even making up

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 12:53:04 PM »
so the black dudes didnt order much but neither did you

what is the point of stories like this? a lot can be said about ufc last night but this isnt a story worth mentioning or even making up

In the back of his mind he knows those black guys are actually spending their money on cheap ghetto hotel rooms to rail his wife in the ass in.