Author Topic: Howard melts, Devilsmile agrees, and coach denies his dwarfism.  (Read 15550 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Am I the only one that thinks that..........
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2015, 07:03:39 PM »
Vince is suing him

lets have our day in court Vincent send me your lawyers details you creepy old pervert

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2015, 07:05:49 PM »
Well I hope this isn't true. If it is true, then I hope the courts throw it out. I don't dislike Vince B. and I don't really know BigMC. I have endured my share of slanderous remarks. Like Vince has posted, after awhile the lies become a form of truth to some people. Mostly, the slander and lies get annoying mainly because they are so negative.

What eludes me though is this, if someone gets really miffed by the shit talking on Getbig, why not just leave. It's just the internet. Most of us posting here are not famous. Unless we've revealed something that allows people to probe into our real lives, I don't see where what is said here has any real affect on us. Frankly, and I speak for myself here, dealing with some of the shit going on here, builds character and if you are lucky a better sense of humor.

I'll argue points with the best of you....tirelessly as some of you have pointed out. Sometimes some of you really piss me off and if we were in the same room, I'd probably do my best to flatten you. But to move into the realm of litigation, I just don't see where that makes any sense whatsoever unless you are some kind of opportunistic prick.

because maybe someone feels he has a right to post on a forum without some jackass slandering him and calling him a pedophile, a horrible accusation.... and also accusing him of forcing his FUCKING WIFE to smuggle drugs across the border.

but thats just me.  i really don't care what you say in return, common knowledge your moral compass is highly questionable

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2015, 07:08:58 PM »
because maybe someone feels he has a right to post on a forum without some jackass slandering him and calling him a pedophile, a horrible accusation.... and also accusing him of forcing his FUCKING WIFE to smuggle drugs across the border.

but thats just me.  i really don't care what you say in return, common knowledge your moral compass is highly questionable

And a stubborn old man like Vince doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who will be backing down on something like this.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2015, 07:11:54 PM »
And a stubborn old man like Vince doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who will be backing down on something like this.

yep.

but i just noticed Vince posted today...I would think his lawyer would have him OFF this site

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Howard melts, Devilsmile agrees, and coach denies his dwarfism.
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2015, 07:18:47 PM »
Vince B always struck me as someone who would be a really nice guy in real life.

We have always given him the ole Getbig buggering, but some of the shit people say about him is completely messed up.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2015, 07:19:04 PM »
yep.

but i just noticed Vince posted today...I would think his lawyer would have him OFF this site

I doubt the lawyer would have him on here either but lets face it...it's Vince.

That guy is always going to say exactly what is on his mind.

Any sound legal advice the lawyer said concerning what he should or shouldn't post on getbig was probably forgotten by the time he got into his car and drove away from the office.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2015, 08:19:30 PM »

Careful, I might consider your response about my moral compass libelous. Are you worth suing?

I will agree with you that calling someone a pedophile without certifiable proof is probably as disgustingly low as someone can go. I know when a couple of Getbiggers jokingly posted shit about me being a pedophile, I was very offended. I let it go though (no threats of law suits), because to suggest such a horrible thing about me is unbelievable and all the people who know me well know that it is.

Remember Pillowtalk? Someone exposed him as questionably being a pedophile and his response was to vanish from Getbig. Smart move on his part.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2015, 08:38:28 PM »
The Mirage security staff has been notified and you are hereby banned from loitering by ol' #7.
failure to  abuse an anus is automatic grounds for dismissal.

Well that's fine. I stay at the Bellagio anyway.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2015, 08:40:19 PM »
Or that his wife smuggled drugs up her ass.  I am assuming there was never any proof of that either.

I don't have anything against either of those two.

lol...I didn't hear that one...What's the story of that?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2015, 09:36:16 PM »
Careful, I might consider your response about my moral compass libelous. Are you worth suing?

I will agree with you that calling someone a pedophile without certifiable proof is probably as disgustingly low as someone can go. I know when a couple of Getbiggers jokingly posted shit about me being a pedophile, I was very offended. I let it go though (no threats of law suits), because to suggest such a horrible thing about me is unbelievable and all the people who know me well know that it is.

Remember Pillowtalk? Someone exposed him as questionably being a pedophile and his response was to vanish from Getbig. Smart move on his part.

yes...you let it go.  I would too.

but we don't have someone constantly saying it, among other very nasty untruths, for YEARS. non-stop, every chance they get. despite being admonished by members and staff alike that it was a REALLY shitty thing to do. think of how pissed off that would make you.

i never got bigMC with that..he was a nasty prick, which is fine....but he lied about really serious shit.  i mean, calling someone a PEDOPHILE for years,  with zero proof ?  who fucking does that ?  that's fucked up.  i understand he's got his defenders here, but there isn't a combination of words in  the human language that can make that me think thats OK .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2015, 09:48:59 PM »
yes...you let it go.  I would too.

but we don't have someone constantly saying it, among other very nasty untruths, for YEARS. non-stop, every chance they get. despite being admonished by members and staff alike that it was a REALLY shitty thing to do. think of how pissed off that would make you.

i never got bigMC with that..he was a nasty prick, which is fine....but he lied about really serious shit.  i mean, calling someone a PEDOPHILE for years,  with zero proof ?  who fucking does that ?  that's fucked up.  i understand he's got his defenders here, but there isn't a combination of words in  the human language that can make that me think thats OK .

It is not okay. It is indefensible. It is also something that goes on on Getbig pretty regularly. Only those of us with the thickest of skin or maybe a masochistic bent for abuse hang around for.

I don't know BigMC from Adam. I don't think we've ever communicated here or for sure elsewhere. He may be a huge prick. Posting incessantly that someone is a pedophile when they have no proof of this is tantamount to stalking them. It is deplorable behavior.

This being said, I honestly believe that no good would come of a lawsuit regarding internet slander and defamation. It seems un-winnable, but then I am not lawyer or judge. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2015, 02:45:20 AM »

I humbly ask what is my current rank in ur opinion. You have the best judgement.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2015, 03:26:56 AM »
BigMC's own posting history will be damning in court if this is for real. Tbh he's screwed. His post history is a disaster to a lawyer.
$

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2015, 03:27:41 AM »

Now we have lost Bigmc too (fucking tragedy)

Tragedy?  How so?  Good riddance to the dirty little creep.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2015, 03:31:03 AM »
I humbly ask what is my current rank in ur opinion. You have the best judgement.

I have all the data on this stuff.

Keep in mind we generally talk ranges because it's difficult to nail it down to a hard number.
Y

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2015, 03:46:10 AM »
Well I hope this isn't true. If it is true, then I hope the courts throw it out. I don't dislike Vince B. and I don't really know BigMC. I have endured my share of slanderous remarks. Like Vince has posted, after awhile the lies become a form of truth to some people. Mostly, the slander and lies get annoying mainly because they are so negative.

What eludes me though is this, if someone gets really miffed by the shit talking on Getbig, why not just leave. It's just the internet. Most of us posting here are not famous. Unless we've revealed something that allows people to probe into our real lives, I don't see where what is said here has any real affect on us. Frankly, and I speak for myself here, dealing with some of the shit going on here, builds character and if you are lucky a better sense of humor.

I'll argue points with the best of you....tirelessly as some of you have pointed out. Sometimes some of you really piss me off and if we were in the same room, I'd probably do my best to flatten you. But to move into the realm of litigation, I just don't see where that makes any sense whatsoever unless you are some kind of opportunistic prick.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you an anonymous person here?  Vince is a known person, easily identified in real life.

What that creepy little spider bigmc has done is something only the lowest of lows would do. 

I would personally donate money to Vince's lawyer fees if a real case was launched against the little coward.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2015, 03:57:47 AM »
'ehh' at the drama here, tho. Sure, vince has got some unnecessary heat, but his constant effort to prove he's actually shook hands with some ancient bodybuilders is frustrating.

NOONE disbelieved him in the first place! You can call Vince a frog and he would post doctors statement to prove us ALL wrong! Nut!

And calling an old man who's interested in man flesh a pedophile is funny shit and even funnier when the old man gets all heated up from it.

The only thing I admit was taken too far was the wife joke, that is IT I tell you.

Bigmc deserves a fair trial too if it comes to it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2015, 04:15:16 AM »
I love how we are all speculating.

Wouldnt you have to know a person's full name and address to sue them?

How would Vince have been able to get that?

I wonder if someone ratted bigmc out.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2015, 04:19:47 AM »
I love how we are all speculating.

Wouldnt you have to know a person's full name and address to sue them?

How would Vince have been able to get that?

I wonder if someone ratted bigmc out.

That's easy man... Suppeona Ron. You can't say no to that if it's legit.

Or call gh15. =p
$

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2015, 04:33:40 AM »
I also think there may be a legit love triangle happening between Booty, Junior, and bigmc.

Junior alluded to the fact that Booty was stuck choosing between the two of them.

Booty has not denied this at all.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2015, 04:35:02 AM »
I heard booty got shitfaced with the boys on the weekend.
Ψ

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2015, 04:38:16 AM »
I heard booty got shitfaced with the boys on the weekend.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2015, 04:59:14 AM »
I also think there may be a legit love triangle happening between Booty, Junior, and bigmc.

Junior alluded to the fact that Booty was stuck choosing between the two of them.

Booty has not denied this at all.
Yes I have you shitfaced shit stirrer!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2015, 05:06:56 AM »
Yes I have you shitfaced shit stirrer!
I am not stirring anything. Its pretty obvious that you have feelings for both Junior and bigmc.

I guess that is what happens when you talk to each other on the phone for hours.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2015, 05:09:18 AM »
I am not stirring anything. Its pretty obvious that you have feelings for both Junior and bigmc.

I guess that is what happens when you talk to each other on the phone for hours.

No matter what version of shizzo you are posting as, you still can't avoid this kind of stuff.
Y