Author Topic: Test E questions  (Read 1352 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Test E questions
« on: May 19, 2013, 03:40:22 AM »
Had my first shot Tuesday and last night experienced very very vivid and sexual nightmare dream. Was awful. I also only need 5-6 hours sleep for some reason now and I wake up fully rested.

I must say (don't know if its placebo effect or not) but I feel the shot is a lot better than the andro gel I was using. I feel less fatigue, more hunger (insatiable hunger last night. Had to crack open a can of tuna at 1am when I woke up). 

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Test E questions
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 03:42:59 AM »
Even with long esters, plasma levels peak about 24-48hrs after injection, then maintain for a period of time before starting to drop off. The sharp rise in hormones causes more anabolic activity than androgel.

In regards to dreams, that's very individual.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 03:53:54 AM »
Think the dreams could be melatonin induced? I use that to help me sleep, along with a benzo.

As for the hunger, that's how I can I like Test E. No matter what I eat I'm never full. When I train and I never get sore. Best feeling in the world. I feel my mood more stabile also.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 06:40:47 AM »
Benzo's used to give me nightmares.

Might have just been a coincidence.

I get much better sleep on Test and GH, but Tren makes it very difficult for me to sleep.

8)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 06:49:38 AM »
I've been prescribed benzo's for over 10 years. If even go 1 day off I get jittery and nervous like a fucking crackhead. Doctors got me hooked on those little orange pills. Sad.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 06:50:17 AM »
my piss is dark yellow now but i'm just gonna up my water a lot and cut out diet soda and see what happens next 2 days

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 08:12:52 AM »
my piss is dark yellow now but i'm just gonna up my water a lot and cut out diet soda and see what happens next 2 days

Is it always dark yellow or just in the morning?  It's normal to have dark piss in the morning, but after 2-3 trips to the bathroom it should be clear or just have a hint of yellow.  Some foods and drinks can cause it to look more yellow, but generally your piss should be clear throughout the day.

Try drinking 1 gallon of water throughout the day and see what happens.  Eliminate any coffee or caffeinated drinks.

One thing my Nephrologist told me is that everyone should drink 1 liter of water immediately after they wake up to help keep your kidneys healthy.  So every morning drink a liter of water before you consume anything else.

8)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »
It went clear today. I'll do the 1 litre of water upon waking. that's easy enough for some prevention.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 01:27:17 PM »
that's fairly typical, same stuff happened to me when i first juiced up. still on and still have crazy vivid dreams every night, you kinda learn to deal with it after a while, you get good ones too sometimes so it evens out.

i'd wake up sweating crazy hard and with an elevated heartbeat a bunch of times too, same with the less sleep. i think the drinking crave is you losing a lot of water during night sweats and needing to replace it.

i think once your hormone levels stabilize though, you'll experience less of these side effects.