Author Topic: When you can't move weight like you use to...  (Read 13659 times)

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: When you can't move weight like you use to...
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2006, 09:57:41 AM »
I think its cause im not on creatine anymore, but I could only do 275 bent over rows for 8 last night, ussually I can go up to 315 !!

So bros, what do you do to psych yourself up to have a brutal workout ??

Discuzz!!

Ya OBVIOUSLY its cuz you arent on creatine anymore. Thats what creatine does, you get stronger when you're on it, n then you stop taking it and your'e the same as before.

Creatine is shit.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2006, 10:03:19 AM »
You dont get strong from hiking brokeback mountain bro !!

I see you gravelled back into those squad guys good graces. I really had some hope for you and stood up for you when they caught you editing your picture. You crumbled under the pressure from them. Now I see you are kissing the squads collective asses again. Don't you have a speck of pride? I guess not.
The House that Ruth built

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2006, 10:05:07 AM »
EXACTLY!

He is no one special at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHA

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2006, 10:06:32 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha the funniest comment on that pic was by the great Sarcasm who said (to Bottombitchmacsys), "That pic looks like one your boyfriend took of you after the 2 of you made love by the campfire" hahahahahahahahahaha.

Here we go again. At least I look like a human being as opposed to you. You may be the ugliest man on Getbig which is quite an accomplishment. Post your pic next to mine and see who looks like a human and who looks like a bald midget troll.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2006, 10:07:52 AM »
Here we go again. At least I look like a human being as opposed to you. You may be the ugliest man on Getbig which is quite an accomplishment. Post your pic next to mine and see who looks like a human and who looks like a bald midget troll.

Anyone looks better than you queer. And I'm including the likes of Vince G hahahahahaha. If there is one category you won't be outdone on, it'll be the 'skinniest little bottom bitch' hahahahahahaha

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2006, 10:10:35 AM »
"the great Sarcasm"

You couldn't be more of an embarrasment to yourself if you tried. "The great Sarcasm" You are pathetic besides being a repulsive prematurely bald steroid eating sub five foot human brown noser. ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2006, 10:12:57 AM »
You couldn't be more of an embarrasment to yourself if you tried. "The great Sarcasm" You are pathetic besides being a repulsive prematurely bald steroid eating sub five foot human brown noser. ::)

Sarcasm bites and spits out hangnails that are bigger and stronger than you bottombitchmacsys hahahahahaha

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2006, 10:13:13 AM »
Anyone looks better than you queer. And I'm including the likes of Vince G hahahahahaha. If there is one category you won't be outdone on, it'll be the 'skinniest little bottom bitch' hahahahahahaha

Yeah, on a side note have you been laid lately oh great ugly one? How about this decade? How about ever? I think its a pretty safe bet you don't even get the time of a day from any girl except maybe your mother.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2006, 10:14:15 AM »
Sarcasm bites and spits out hangnails that are bigger and stronger than you bottombitchmacsys hahahahahaha

You obviously idolize him and that pretty much sums up what a loser you are.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2006, 10:14:21 AM »
Yeah, on a side note have you been laid lately oh great ugly one? How about this decade? How about ever? I think its a pretty safe bet you don't even get the time of a day from any girl except maybe your mother.

Just because you have received 'special attention' from your 'dad' and no one else in life doesn't mean that that's how it is for everyone else hahahahahahahaha.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2006, 10:17:41 AM »
You obviously idolize him and that pretty much sums up what a loser you are.

Not everyone looks up to their 'dad' like you do (and I don't mean that just because you're on your knees) hahahahahaha

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2006, 10:18:12 AM »
Just because you have received 'special attention' from your 'dad' and no one else in life doesn't mean that that's how it is for everyone else hahahahahahahaha.

OK ugly man. No matter what you say it doesn't change the fact I am not a sub five foot bald ugly steroid blob of shit like you. That must eat at you. That I am 6'2", have hair and look human.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2006, 10:19:12 AM »
Not everyone looks up to their 'dad' like you do (and I don't mean that just because you're on your knees) hahahahahaha

Ok, missing link.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2006, 10:19:33 AM »
I see you gravelled back into those squad guys good graces. I really had some hope for you and stood up for you when they caught you editing your picture. You crumbled under the pressure from them. Now I see you are kissing the squads collective asses again. Don't you have a speck of pride? I guess not.
Dont believe everything you read, its only an interent board. Crumbled under the pressure ? You follow my post like your favorite soap oprea, get a life. Stalk to you later !

L

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2006, 10:20:48 AM »

Kiwi, serious question. Are you inbred? You certainly look it.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2006, 10:22:24 AM »
Dont believe everything you read, its only an interent board. Crumbled under the pressure ? You follow my post like your favorite soap oprea, get a life. Stalk to you later !

I tried to stick up for you against these guys and you just crawled back to them. Spin it any way you want. I know it, you know it and they know it. Thats what you do to people who try to help you I guess.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2006, 10:24:51 AM »
I think its cause im not on creatine anymore, but I could only do 275 bent over rows for 8 last night, ussually I can go up to 315 !!

So bros, what do you do to psych yourself up to have a brutal workout ??

Discuzz!!
Go to training section and post there! Someone will give you good advices  ;)
S

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2006, 10:25:18 AM »
There was a guy doing bent over rows at my gym Sunday  night.  It was about 8:30 or so.  This guy usually works out at the other gym in town and is part of the clique there that juices out of their mind...but still looks like shit.  He was about 5'10, 195-200 pounds, bodyfat at at least 15 %, puffy as hell, and had a cocky little smirk on his face no matter what he did.  Guys like him are why I don't go to that other gym anymore...ever.  I can't STAND being around pricks that think they are the shit just because they stick a needle in their ass and work out for 45 minutes, 4 times a week, walking around holding more water than Lake Superior with bacne.  I just want to laugh everytime I see one of these guys, and all of them can't stand me because it's pretty well known that I've never used and I'm at a level above all those drug-addicts...and they can't stand it.

Anyway, this guy is doing bent over rows with 275 with fairly poor form.  There are 2 squat racks there with a portion of them that allows for one to do pull-ups.  I start out at 15 reps with a 45 chained around my waist.  I super-setted this with a set of V-Grip pushdowns immediately upon completing the pull-ups.  I went right back to the squat machine and did 8 reps of pull-ups, full extension coming down and chin over the top of the bar up, perfect form, for 8 reps with 2 45's strapped to my waist.  I went to do another superset for tri's immediately.  When I came back to do another set of pull-ups, Pinky Lee was gone.  He'd moved over to the T-Bar Machine and put 4 plates on there.....

I thought to myself, "owned" just because of this board.  I wish I had had a picture of that.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2006, 10:25:52 AM »
I tried to stick up for you against these guys and you just crawled back to them. Spin it any way you want. I know it, you know it and they know it. thats what you do to people who try to help you i guess.
YOU KNOW NOTHING...stand up huh ? "Only in your imagination" was a baseless and malicous attack. Im not going to sit here while some ironager who took the path less traveled tries to p@wned me on my own thread.When we ask what is the best thermos for weekend campfire trips,...we'll get you !
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2006, 10:26:25 AM »
Go to training section and post there! Someone will give you good advices  ;)
Im more important you nimrod
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2006, 10:26:37 AM »
Kiwi, serious question. Are you inbred? You certainly look it.

Hahahahahaha firstly, multiple post meltdown and secondly, like I've mentioned numerous times before, not everyone has a special 'relationship' with their 'dad' like you do hahahahahahahaha.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2006, 10:29:30 AM »
Jezebelle and I were at the gym last night and we saw this dude whom we nicknamed, "BearClaw"  load up the squat rack with 6 plates on each side.

He wrapped his knees and hooked what appeared to be a jump rope to the top of the squat rack and do the bar.

He is fat with no muscle at all.

He then goes down literally 1 inch. hahhaha We tried to video it.   We will have to get it next time.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2006, 10:30:49 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha the funniest comment on that pic was by the great Sarcasm who said (to Bottombitchmacsys), "That pic looks like one your boyfriend took of you after the 2 of you made love by the campfire" hahahahahahahahahaha.

LOL, sarcasm is funny. Especially after he has his period
Here comes the money shot

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2006, 10:31:19 AM »
Jezebelle and I were at the gym last night and we saw this dude whom we nicknamed, "BearClaw"  load up the squat rack with 6 plates on each side.

He wrapped his knees and hooked what appeared to be a jump rope to the top of the squat rack and do the bar.

He is fat with no muscle at all.

He then goes down literally 1 inch. hahhaha We tried to video it.   We will have to get it next time.

hahahaha..."bearclaw." hahahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2006, 10:50:56 AM »
hahahaha..."bearclaw." hahahaha
Last time i heard a bearclaw was a pastry ... why would you name yourself that ?

"Hey this is my boy....Boston Creame..."
L