Author Topic: Poll regarding ESFitness  (Read 13297 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Poll regarding ESFitness
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2014, 07:05:42 AM »

Yeah you're as fit as a fiddle dude  ::)

You just undercut whatever credibility you had...you take gear, don't train consistently and don't diet at all.

That's what know-nothing morons do.

PS...you realize high BP is part of heart/cardio right ?

I think someone may have hit on the truth earlier, maybe he doesnt take what he claims, he just does it to appear the reckless hero.
If he were using the dosages he claims he should be way better than what he is, his last pics just show massive SEO/Synthol use in the delts, thats it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2014, 07:27:30 AM »
What would Kim jong- il  have done to him for doing such a thing? Please explain in detail
put him on a hill and order his soldiers to shoot mortas on him

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2014, 07:28:11 AM »

Yeah you're as fit as a fiddle dude  ::)

You just undercut whatever credibility you had...you take gear, don't train consistently and don't diet at all.

That's what know-nothing morons do.

PS...you realize high BP is part of heart/cardio right ?
lol that sounds like me

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2014, 07:29:02 AM »
that... and I have unlimited supply.  ;D how many here, if they had unlimited supply and could use whatever they wanted as much as they wanted, would only use 500mg test/wk?

Because test is so expensive?  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2014, 07:32:03 AM »
Because test is so expensive?  ::)
I could use 4gms a week of test if I wanted to, it isnt cost that stops me, its rationality and sense.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2014, 07:37:20 AM »
I could use 4gms a week of test if I wanted to, it isnt cost that stops me, its rationality and sense.

I you used 4g of test...please send me an updated pic of the even bigger striated glutes if you don't mind.
S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2014, 07:37:56 AM »
I have this weird thing about going over 3 cc's a week. I just can't ever see myself doing it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2014, 07:40:29 AM »
He reminds me of the great SuckMyMuscle (RIP)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2014, 07:40:40 AM »
One of my favorite posters he entertains for sure and I feel less guilty about my 1.5-2 grams "blasts"

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2014, 08:11:42 AM »
I like ESF. He's full of fucked up stories I really enjoy reading. For me, the best poster of "his kind" is BFG followed closely by ESF.
Do I believe he takes crazy amounts he claims? Sure, why not? I mean, if Bostin Loyd can run 13g/wk leading up to a show, why is 6g/wk unbelievable?
I, like many other people, wish he would post a pic at his best. I mean there's already multiple pics up of the guy, shouldn't be an excuse not to post another one with face cropped out. Hell, even "noticeable" tattoos cropped out. But pic or no pic, I'll still read his posts and respect his honesty and knowledge.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2014, 08:14:29 AM »
I have this weird thing about going over 3 cc's a week. I just can't ever see myself doing it.
give it some time and you will..i was just like that the first years..then after my 6 year break i started with 2.5 grams and it was line magic. Grew fast as fuck..can send a 4 months after pkc if you want

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2014, 08:23:39 AM »
Ontopic: esf is best korea approved...i dont believe the cuitarstring story  but enjoy his posts in the steroidforum

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2014, 08:23:57 AM »
give it some time and you will..i was just like that the first years..then after my 6 year break i started with 2.5 grams and it was line magic. Grew fast as fuck..can send a 4 months after pkc if you want

Sure just make sure there's no clothes in the way bro.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2014, 08:28:35 AM »
ESF gets blasted on this board. At times, he deserves it.

The dude gets a beating, but still fights back, I like that shit.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2014, 08:33:02 AM »
ESF gets blasted on this board. At times, he deserves it.

The dude gets a beating, but still fights back, I like that shit.

Sometimes he goes all prison-yard on folks and scares the shit out of them. Lmao. The best was TA, who started the shit and then got the thread nuked because it didn't work out at all how he thought it would.

Don't want nothing, don't start nothing.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2014, 08:35:07 AM »
Sure just make sure there's no clothes in the way bro.
haha will do later today but i trust you to not send it to roger bacon cause he is outed and will jurk to the pic

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2014, 08:43:23 AM »
Seems knowledgeable and experienced about gear/bodybuilding.

It's when he talks about other subjects that I grow skeptical, but who knows.  I do give him props for dealing with the two posters who really pushed him.... haven't heard much from TA or Icelord since they stepped to him  :D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2014, 09:05:30 AM »
gear use for the past few months has been pretty haphazard though... i'll go about 8-11days between shots, and I think about 2 of my last 8-10 injection days have been 4 full syringes, otherwise it's been just 6cc's of a combination of test and deca each at 400mg/cc. for instance, today I did 4cc test and 2cc deca (1600 test and 800 deca).. about 12days ago I did 6cc of each.. about 8-9days before that it was 2cc of each, ect...
I
I did 20 mg Dbol for 2 days. I was worried my liver would give out so I stopped. No kidding.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2014, 09:06:27 AM »
put him on a hill and order his soldiers to shoot mortas on him
lol! No dogs?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2014, 09:07:07 AM »
I
I did 20 mg Dbol for 2 days. I was worried my liver would give out so I stopped. No kidding.

Wolfrittner contributes to a thread about ESFitness without posting the billboard pic...now there's a first for everything.
S

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2014, 11:20:59 AM »
I dont' care if anybody disagrees with me, it's the disrespect that I respond poorly to (being where I've been, if you speak disrespectfully to someone, you know that that's an immediate fight... doesn't translate well here, and many guys think it's 'nothing' to be disrespectfull on here. one day somebody will talk to someone in 'real life' like they talk to people on here and that someone will be somebody like me and they won't be expecting the reaction they get)... I also don't care if anybody 'sides' with me.

and the 'stories' that people make fun of, thinking it's not true? like fighting/submission grappling in prison? happens at a lot of prisons. using a guitar string to stitch a cut? so what? guitar string is smaller and sharper than a sewing needle (which is the only alternative, other than going to the Medical office and then going to the 'hole), any boy-scout could do it. I dont' see what the big deal is... not like your using the guitar sting as thread, it's just the needle... and the '6g sweet spot'? that was referring to the common/average dosage for guys at national level npc/ifbb. not like that's a big secret that only I have access to or something.

hahahah clam down gloria.

trust me sunshine, the shit i say on here, to you, or to anyone else id have no trouble saying to your face. if you cant take criticism then thats your beef.

ie id have no trouble telling you i find your tales highly entertaining, and highly fictional. if you needed clarification, id be happy to tell you that you are full of shit.

have a nice day, cupcake.
b

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2014, 11:31:29 AM »
Wolfrittner contributes to a thread about ESFitness without posting the billboard pic...now there's a first for everything.
Hahahaha! I didn't want to step on his Poll.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2014, 01:29:28 PM »
hahahah clam down gloria.

trust me sunshine, the shit i say on here, to you, or to anyone else id have no trouble saying to your face. if you cant take criticism then thats your beef.

ie id have no trouble telling you i find your tales highly entertaining, and highly fictional. if you needed clarification, id be happy to tell you that you are full of shit.

have a nice day, cupcake.

that's ok.. feel free to disrespect me to my face and don't be surprised with what happens and don't be a bitch and run to the police.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2014, 01:31:33 PM »
It sounds like "wolfritter" and "ESFitness" need to meet up for a swordfight.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2014, 01:46:12 PM »
that's ok.. feel free to disrespect me to my face and don't be surprised with what happens and don't be a bitch and run to the police.

Judo chop?