Author Topic: PBW Radio leaving Flex, moving radio show to MD  (Read 1363 times)

Stormcloud

• Getbig II
PBW Radio leaving Flex, moving radio show to MD
« on: February 02, 2012, 10:21:25 AM »

Announcement by Steve Blechman

Over the past several years, MD has taken huge strides toward becoming a leader in bodybuilding multimedia.  Today, I'm excited to announce that we have reached an agreement with my friend and creator Dan Solomon that brings his popular show to MD!  I've been a fan of the show since 2005 when Dan launched the first ever radio show devoted exclusively to the world of professional bodybuilding.  As most of you already know, the show earned a solid reputation for being the "SportsCenter" or the "CNN" of the bodybuilding industry.  They work closely with the NPC and the IFBB Pro League to deliver all the latest inside scoop - STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE.  They've interviewed the biggest names in the business, from Arnold, Joe & Ben Weider, all the way to every single winner of the Mr. Olympia contest.  This year, the show expands with more global content, and the popular "PBW" letters will now stand for "Pro Bodybuilding Worldwide".

As we begin a new season here at MD, I'm extremely proud to welcome Dan, along with his team, Chad Nicholls (the original guru to the stars) and industry insider Lee Thompson.  We have big plans for the show and we are proud to join Bodybuilding.com as a supporter of one of the industry's flagship programs. - Check back soon for program announcements and join me in welcoming the newest addition to the growing family of top rated bodybuilding multimedia!

Steve Blechman

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: PBW Radio leaving Flex, moving radio show to MD
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 10:22:53 AM »
What will happen with Chiwawa's yawnfest radio?
Boundary Breaker

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »
So hello Dan and PBW, and goodbye Shawn Ray radio?   

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 12:22:33 PM »
Saw this on the local news this AM, thanks though...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »
Anyone know what the show is worth in terms of money?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 05:49:50 PM »
It's not worth much.

They lost a lot of steam once Bob left, and it was going downhill even then.
It wasn't that long ago that old man Weider was almost in tears talking about how vital the show was.

Blechman's always recycling stale leftovers.  With the MD track record we can expect that within 18 months the entire show will be toast.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 06:15:59 PM »
It's not worth much.

It wasn't that long ago that old man Weider was almost in tears talking about how vital the show was.

Blechman's always recycling stale leftovers.  With the MD track record we can expect that within 18 months the entire show will be toast.

I stopped listening after Bob left.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 06:17:16 PM »
It's not worth much.

Any truth to the rumor that Ron Harris is writing scripts of PBW now?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 06:23:35 PM »
I stopped listening after Bob left.

I stoped listening after I realized it was a show about pro bodybuilding

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 06:24:34 PM »
I saw this on CNN ... ::) ::) ::) ::)
L

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 06:40:12 PM »

Announcement by Steve Blechman

Over the past several years, MD has taken huge strides toward becoming a leader in bodybuilding multimedia.  Today, I'm excited to announce that we have reached an agreement with my friend and creator Dan Solomon that brings his popular show to MD!  I've been a fan of the show since 2005 when Dan launched the first ever radio show devoted exclusively to the world of professional bodybuilding.  As most of you already know, the show earned a solid reputation for being the "SportsCenter" or the "CNN" of the bodybuilding industry.  They work closely with the NPC and the IFBB Pro League to deliver all the latest inside scoop - STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE.  They've interviewed the biggest names in the business, from Arnold, Joe & Ben Weider, all the way to every single winner of the Mr. Olympia contest.  This year, the show expands with more global content, and the popular "PBW" letters will now stand for "Pro Bodybuilding Worldwide".

As we begin a new season here at MD, I'm extremely proud to welcome Dan, along with his team, Chad Nicholls (the original guru to the stars) and industry insider Lee Thompson.  We have big plans for the show and we are proud to join Bodybuilding.com as a supporter of one of the industry's flagship programs. - Check back soon for program announcements and join me in welcoming the newest addition to the growing family of top rated bodybuilding multimedia!

Steve Blechman
getbig is TMZ of bodybuilding ;)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 10:53:53 PM »
"PBW" letters stand for "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" "Pro Bodybuilding Worldwide" ;)