Author Topic: Who do you hate?  (Read 12913 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Who do you hate?
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2014, 06:50:37 PM »

Cena has everything he needs and is poised to become the greatest heel in the company right now. I don't understand why they don't turn him.
Probably saving that for a rainy day like if some brand gets good enough to compete with WWE. It would be like when Hogan turned heel it would be "unthinkable" and everyone would watch WWE instead of whatever other brand is on.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2014, 06:55:21 PM »
Probably saving that for a rainy day like if some brand gets good enough to compete with WWE. It would be like when Hogan turned heel it would be "unthinkable" and everyone would watch WWE instead of whatever other brand is on.

Very possible; Jeff Jarrett's promotion is supposed to be starting up soon.

Personally, I'm now of the belief the company may wait until Cena's merchandise sales bottom out; riding the gravy train until it's all out of steam.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2014, 01:05:56 PM »

Very possible; Jeff Jarrett's promotion is supposed to be starting up soon.

Personally, I'm now of the belief the company may wait until Cena's merchandise sales bottom out; riding the gravy train until it's all out of steam.

Did you ever think back in the late 90's that wrasslin' would sink so low that we would be talking about the old man selling his baby? 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2014, 01:15:03 PM »
Did you ever think back in the late 90's that wrasslin' would sink so low that we would be talking about the old man selling his baby? 

I don't think wrestling will ever be as hot as it was then again. It seems that every generation says that; Bruno thought he had the best it cold be, then Hogan thought it couldn't get any better. IMO, Austin/Rock enjoyed the most fame and notoriety. I don't think that will ever be topped.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2014, 06:35:44 AM »

I don't think wrestling will ever be as hot as it was then again. It seems that every generation says that; Bruno thought he had the best it cold be, then Hogan thought it couldn't get any better. IMO, Austin/Rock enjoyed the most fame and notoriety. I don't think that will ever be topped.
Agreed...wrestling is cooked. Vince will do anything to protect his ego.If HHH and Steph let it crash and burn...Vince will just claim its not his fault as hes out of the picture.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2014, 06:37:28 AM »
Agreed...wrestling is cooked. Vince will do anything to protect his ego.If HHH and Steph let it crash and burn...Vince will just claim its not his fault as hes out of the picture.

True, although I doubt Vince much cares. He's even made a mockery of his own HOF.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2014, 07:13:13 AM »

True, although I doubt Vince much cares. He's even made a mockery of his own HOF.
The HOF consept is ridiculous. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2014, 08:38:59 AM »

It's just so sad too because it would be simple to turn it all around.  He has a total monopoly, TNA is not competition in any way, and all the talent available to him because of his pocketbook.  I wonder if it is just an ego thing or "keeping it in the family" that he refuses to bring in the people that could turn it all around.  Trip and STeph had their chance and screwed it up.  Bring in the people that made the late 90's great, they are still around and would do it for the right paycheck and the right reasons.  If the old man just humbled himself and said he needed help, a lot of people would help him - Vince is not hated as much as people think and frankly money talks.  It could be so great because he could properly fund something like ECW to make it look better ie lighting, cameras, production etc.  And the number one thing NOT to do is bring in that bufoonish fagget Russo.  That moron could fuck up a cup of coffee.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2014, 09:23:09 AM »
It's just so sad too because it would be simple to turn it all around.  He has a total monopoly, TNA is not competition in any way, and all the talent available to him because of his pocketbook.  I wonder if it is just an ego thing or "keeping it in the family" that he refuses to bring in the people that could turn it all around.  Trip and STeph had their chance and screwed it up.  Bring in the people that made the late 90's great, they are still around and would do it for the right paycheck and the right reasons.  If the old man just humbled himself and said he needed help, a lot of people would help him - Vince is not hated as much as people think and frankly money talks.  It could be so great because he could properly fund something like ECW to make it look better ie lighting, cameras, production etc.  And the number one thing NOT to do is bring in that bufoonish fagget Russo.  That moron could fuck up a cup of coffee.
Ibjust don't think Vince cares anymore.  He won the monday night wars and out of sheer LUCK. If it wasn't for Bishoff ordering Tony Schivone to give away Raws results, no one would've changed the channel.  WCW was defeated and since then there's been nothing but a slow down slide in his product and it only got worse once the old school guys started retiring and eddy and benoits situations/deaths haven't helped. In Vince's mind, he "won". Right now fans are being force fed garbage. Hense the rating boosts in Monday Night Football...basket ball and hockey.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2014, 04:50:56 PM »
My dislikes..... C M Punk....Daniel O'Brien..... Sandow.....
Randy Orton..... Miz..... & Triple H at times.