Author Topic: One of the best flat earth videos you'll ever see.  (Read 11791 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: One of the best flat earth videos you'll ever see.
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2016, 07:15:17 AM »
2016 and dumb asses still believe the earth is flat. I fear for the future.  :-\
The one thing these dumbasses can't justify, besides all the science proof of a sphere earth, is why would anyone lie about the earth's shape.
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2016, 07:32:52 AM »
If you're interested and or bored, take some time to watch this video. It's very convincing.

He's fundamentally wrong about everything he said. I'm not a physicist but I'll try to refute his BS.

1. He said that airplanes give you a experience of flying above a flat earth

The amosphere is spinning too, that gives you the feeling of being on a flat earth.

It's akin to watching an insect floating around in a moving car, to you the insect may look static, but to an outside observer the insect is moving at the same speed as the car. That's because the air inside the car is moving with you. The same goes for Earth and the atmosphere.

2. He said that starts should make all kinds of weird movements in the sky

Stars are so far away that even they're moving at high speeds, it takes them really really long to be out our sight, and that's because our angle of vision.

Consider a car and an airplane passing in front of you, even thou the plane is moving way faster, it takes it longer to be out of your angle of vision. The same applies to stars.

3. He made an example with the curvature of earth as 8 inches per mile squared

This doesn't make any sense. The curvature is roughly 8 inches per mile, not mile squared. How do you workout curvature as inches/mile squared  ::)

So, the curvature of earth at 5 miles should be: 5 miles x 8 inches/mile = 40 inches

LOL at his calculation, he said 5 x 5 x 8 = 200 inches. Not only he's predicting a value 5 times higher, but he didn't even use his own formula.

By his claim, the calculation should've been

8 inch/miles squared x 5 miles = 40 inches/miles

Of course, that is also wrong, in fact, makes no sense. This is high school mathematics.

I stopped there. He's an idiot, so you are.

Hope this helps.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2016, 07:36:50 AM »
He's fundamentally wrong about everything he said. I'm not a physicist but I'll try to refute his BS.

1. He said that airplanes give you a experience of flying above a flat earth

The amosphere is spinning too, that gives you the feeling of being on a flat earth.

It's akin to watching an insect floating around in a moving car, to you the insect may look static, but to an outside observer the insect is moving at the same speed as the car. That's because the air inside the car is moving with you. The same goes for Earth and the atmosphere.

2. He said that starts should make all kinds of weird moves in the sky

Stars are so far away that even they're moving at high speeds, it takes them really really long to be out our sight, and that's because our angle of vision.

Consider a car and an airplane passing in front of you, even thou the plane is moving way faster, it takes it longer to be out of your angle of vision. The same applies to stars.

3. He made an example with the curvature of earth as 8 inches per mile squared

This doesn't make any sense. The curvature is roughly 8 inches per mile, not mile squared. How do you workout curvature as inches/mile squared  ::)

So, the curvature of earth at 5 miles should be: 5 miles x 8 inches/mile = 40 inches

LOL at his calculation, he said 5 x 5 x 8 = 200 inches. Not only he's predicting a value 5 times higher, but he didn't even use his own formula.

By his claim, the calculation should've been

8 inch/miles squared x 5 miles = 40 inches/miles

Of course, that is also wrong, in fact, makes no sense. This is high school mathematics.

I stopped there. He's an idiot, so you are.

Hope this helps.

It's painfully obvious you're in denial about how fake jews have perverted math and science to deceive everyone.   :)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2016, 07:38:59 AM »
It's painfully obvious you're in denial about how fake jews have perverted math and science to deceive everyone.   :)

Haha, Wiggs never reply to my posts. Even with high school mathematics you can prove wrong flat earth arguments.

How out of his mind is he at this point?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2016, 07:43:09 AM »
Haha, Wiggs never reply to my posts. Even with high school mathematics you can prove wrong flat earth arguments.

How out of his mind is he at this point?

The white man's lies have distorted our perception of reality so much that science, math, logic, common sense, etc... cannot be trusted.

Much to unlearn, have you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2016, 10:36:16 AM »
No wonder you're divorced.   

Pathetic.  Imitation.  Of.  Life.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2016, 10:58:40 AM »
wiggs and his fake math >:(
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2016, 11:17:10 AM »
Well, as good ol' uncle farnham used to say back in the 70's, better with a flat earth than a flat ass.

Q

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2016, 11:33:32 AM »
Isn't that like splashing water on the ocean to make it wet?

Could you explain what you mean?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2016, 11:45:35 AM »
Wiggs, is this flat Earth thing you keep doing for lolz or do you really believe it?

I still can't tell.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2016, 12:31:55 PM »
Real boobs are flat.
Saggy titties. 
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2016, 12:52:05 PM »
Wiggs, is this flat Earth thing you keep doing for lolz or do you really believe it?

I still can't tell.

I'm not trolling, I never troll I'm telling you the truth. And it's true.  The earth is indeed flat whether you want to believe it or not.  It was once a known fact.
NASA's creator Wehrner Von Braun's gravestone even has a verse on it. See below.

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

We have never broken through the firmament and we never will. NASA has been a giant fraud a money making scheme and everyone in on it.   Von Braun knew what was up.  He even left a clue for those of us with brains.

Oh and BTW, Von Braun was a former atheist. I wonder what made him change his mind? ::) ::) ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2016, 12:56:09 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2016, 12:59:01 PM »
These Wiggisms are awesome!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2016, 01:01:27 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2016, 01:01:57 PM »

I still can't tell.

He's just messin' with us. Having a laugh at our expense.
Q

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2016, 01:02:48 PM »
Those flat asses, though, are not drkaje or Kwon approved.  >:(

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2016, 01:09:21 PM »
I'm not trolling, I never troll I'm telling you the truth. And it's true.  The earth is indeed flat whether you want to believe it or not.  It was once a known fact.
NASA's creator Wehrner Von Braun's gravestone even has a verse on it. See below.

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

We have never broken through the firmament and we never will. NASA has been a giant fraud a money making scheme and everyone in on it.   Von Braun knew what was up.  He even left a clue for those of us with brains.

Oh and BTW, Von Braun was a former atheist. I wonder what made him change his mind? ::) ::) ::)

It only takes high school physics, maths, etc to refute the arguments of a flat earth.

So far, you have never (nor any other flat earth believer) shown evidence to back up your assertions.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2016, 01:13:10 PM »
Your mental illness is getting worse. Maybe that's just a decline from a former level of stupidity, due to age, or maybe you're filling your empty brain with this bullshit just to keep busy, who knows....

You realize that with enough money any citizen currently can rise above the stratosphere and see how it really is right? Well good, meditate on this for a while.

Red Bull sponsored a guy who jumped from the edge. But i've read that they had to have multiple meetings with NASA before they were allowed to do so.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2016, 01:30:03 PM »
Red Bull sponsored a guy who jumped from the edge. But i've read that they had to have multiple meetings with NASA before they were allowed to do so.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2016, 01:33:04 PM »
All CGI, Parker.

Fake as the moon landing.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2016, 01:39:52 PM »
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Nikola Tesla

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2016, 03:58:36 PM »

are hebrews better designed for understanding these truths than us whites?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2016, 04:12:04 PM »
are hebrews better designed for understanding these truths than us whites?

Maybe if we had ancestors that were adept in picking cotton we would understand this as well.

Maybe it takes a good whipping to fully comprehend the magnitude of Nibiré, Flat Earths and being able to appreciate KFC better.
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2016, 04:19:20 PM »
So let me get this right..
Wiggs your saying we are on a flat earth in a dome..??
And above is Water & Below is Water. All around The Dome is water.

Please Don't stop taking the med's.

I have heard & read some strange / extreme theories & ideas only this is
On a whole different level.

You Really Cannot be serious in Saying You Believe This Nonsense.

May you Recover completely & Soon.