Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 295551 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily
« Reply #1275 on: December 28, 2005, 09:25:27 AM »
I saw it somewhere but it was at the La Quinta

Well...thats about 5 of them....with that being said being a La Quinta....if the room was on the backside of the hotel....it's easy to go from the room to the parking lot w/o being seen if it was done during the night.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1276 on: December 28, 2005, 09:53:43 AM »
Any reason why you post this in every thread & now twice in this one?

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1277 on: December 28, 2005, 01:07:43 PM »
They were at one time one of the highest(if not the highest ) profile couples in the industry.

Here we go with this industry talk again. What indusrtry? Bodybuilding is not an industry.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1278 on: December 28, 2005, 01:14:31 PM »
It is often referred to as such, quit being such a nit-picking pain in the arse.

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
Re: 12-21-05: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1279 on: December 28, 2005, 04:58:03 PM »
Ah....I got married 3 years ago...... 8)

How r things, Shawn? A bit rocky, maybe?

Just curious, cause u know, I'd ask u out and all cause it means u have to be gay to admire a pro bb physique.  ;)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #1280 on: December 28, 2005, 06:50:57 PM »
Here we go with this industry talk again. What indusrtry? Bodybuilding is not an industry.

Hey bro, whachha bena smokin'??!

Of course, pro. BB has been built into a heavily commercialized, glitzy, glamorized, "industry" consisting of national magazines with heavy advertising, supplement/equipment/course manufacturers/publishers, contest promoters, TV shows, etc., whose goals are often to exploit, and deliberately misinform, the general public, and fleece $$$ from them, by perpetuating the BIG LIE!  Thanks, Joe Weider!!

For example, having mag articles and pics. of drug-bloated pro. BB chemical monsters stating that they built their bodies taking some worthless "super-scientifically-formulated" food supplement, (and promising that you, too, will build similar big muscles by taking that super food supplement SHIAT), rather than publishing the TRUE dangerous, illegal, drug-stacks these freaks are actually taking to look like freakish mass monsters!

Another excellent example...since the media term "bodybuilding industry" is so tainted by general public association with BB drug-users/traffickers, murderers, and other criminals, the euphemism "fitness industry" has become much more "socially acceptable" to a deluded and gullible general public, in order to fleece their $$$! 

Just consider how the "fitness industry" heavily markets "worthless crap exercisers" over TV and in the popular mags!   For example, consider the expensive (approx. $1600) Bowflex weight-resistance machines...whose total exercises/functions could easily be totally replaced by only a simple plate-loading barbell, a squat rack, and an adjustable bench (plus a lot of hard, intelligent, work!) for a mere few hundred dollars (i.e. available USED...since these pieces of equipment are practically indestructible and last a lifetime!).  And, you would be a LOT STRONGER, and "better-built", in the process!!

Why, times haven't really changed in a hundred years(!)...back when, around the turn of the 20th century, the great Eugene Sandow sold little LIGHT, spring-loaded, hand-squeeze, "exercise dumbbells", and dumbbell-exercise-courses, to the ignorant, gullible, general public through mail-order catalogues...saying that he "built has magnificent physique" with ONLY these worthless dumbbells/training-courses!?? 

But, of course, Sandow actually built his magnificent physique/strength with heavy barbell and dumbbell exercise!!   Uhhh...just business as usual in the bodybuilding/fitness "industry"...i.e. lies, lies, and more lies!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #1281 on: December 29, 2005, 12:51:41 AM »
She prolly called Craig & told him what happened.  At that point Craig put together a half-assed plan about trying to frame Melissa for Identity theft & stealing of the car.  He went to the garage, picked up some items, and made a phone call to a friend to meet him.  He then went to the Hotel & told Kelly to run to the store & meet him with some barbecue fluid.  He Polly heard from a friend that barbecue fluid will generate a higher BTU of fire for incineration.  He then staged an abduction type scenario where he bounded & taped her up.  From there....he figured a theft of his car could back his story about Melissa being troubled & unpredictable and messing with some bad people.

I thought it was said he never filed a report or presse charges that the car was stolen or she took money.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1282 on: December 29, 2005, 08:11:12 AM »
I thought it was said he never filed a report or presse charges that the car was stolen or she took money.
They didn't.
:D Weee

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1283 on: December 29, 2005, 09:28:59 AM »
It is often referred to as such, quit being such a nit-picking pain in the arse.

Yeah, refered to by those delusioned into thinking it's far more significant or important than it is. Like you.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1284 on: December 29, 2005, 10:02:01 AM »
Don't you think your getting worked up a little too much over a word.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1285 on: December 29, 2005, 10:05:44 AM »
Don't you think your getting worked up a little too much over a word.

Not really.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1286 on: December 29, 2005, 11:47:51 AM »
Industry , Industry, Industry!!!! Now Nort will be agitated all day.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1287 on: December 30, 2005, 01:12:16 PM »
Industry , Industry, Industry!!!! Now Nort will be agitated all day.

Yeah, I hear you....

Industry: bodybuilding

Work ethic: someone who uses steroids and lift weights...

Woshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alex Ardenti

• Expert
  • Getbig II
  • www.ardentifilms.com www.bodybuildingFLIX.com
« Reply #1288 on: December 31, 2005, 11:45:10 AM »
These were happier times for both of them.

I took these in February '05

www.alexardenti.com
bodybuildingFLIX.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1289 on: December 31, 2005, 12:43:22 PM »
These were happier times for both of them.

I took the in February '05

www.alexardenti.com

nice work
BUT
you know how we are here

what happened to the legs ? :)

Alex Ardenti

• Expert
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1290 on: December 31, 2005, 12:46:13 PM »
Yeah, I know. It was a cover shoot and they like the images to be cropped 3/4 length.

www.alexardenti.com
bodybuildingFLIX.com

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #1291 on: December 31, 2005, 05:37:12 PM »
 Titus looks like he's in good shape but Kelly ruined her face with all that plastic surgery, lip job, nose job.

Alex, I saw you on on one of the In Living Color DVD's, "Men on Film". Pretty funny, you were alot bigger on the cover of Muscle Mag a couple of years ago.

Alex Ardenti

• Expert
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1292 on: December 31, 2005, 05:43:31 PM »
True. I was smaller but ripped. I was doing the "starving actor" routine. Size can often limit you on the kind of work you get.
That was a fun show though.
........ Aaaah the '90s.........

www.alexardenti.com
bodybuildingFLIX.com

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #1293 on: December 31, 2005, 05:54:32 PM »
I hate that unwritten rule of acting that says big bodybuilders that can act can't get leading men parts or anything except silent bodyguards and bouncers. As long as the guy has acting ability huge size and condition shouldn't detract from the part especially if he's playing  a hit man for the mafia, murderer, criminal, loan shark, etc.  Watch the movie "Be Cool" to see what I mean. If John Travolta in "Get Shorty" had a bodybuilders physique it would add to the part by making him look more intimidating since  he's playing a loan shark who has to often fight.  Why is it OK for a lead actor to be fat or scrawny?

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1294 on: December 31, 2005, 06:31:28 PM »
I hate that unwritten rule of acting that says big bodybuilders that can act can't get leading men parts or anything except silent bodyguards and bouncers. As long as the guy has acting ability huge size and condition shouldn't detract from the part especially if he's playing  a hit man for the mafia, murderer, criminal, loan shark, etc.  Watch the movie "Be Cool" to see what I mean. If John Travolta in "Get Shorty" had a bodybuilders physique it would add to the part by making him look more intimidating since  he's playing a loan shark who has to often fight.  Why is it OK for a lead actor to be fat or scrawny?

Sounds like a formula for a "B" movie.
"Shut the F up and train"

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #1295 on: December 31, 2005, 07:47:07 PM »
damn Kelly looked awesome in those pics.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #1296 on: December 31, 2005, 08:09:49 PM »
If you like chicks with *****-up noses.
i think the nose is sexy as well as the eyes, hair, smile, body, everything, awesome.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #1297 on: December 31, 2005, 08:11:47 PM »
i think the nose is sexy as well as the eyes, hair, smile, body, everything, awesome.

Well if that's the case, just get yourself thrown into a women's prison in Nevada, and you may have a shot at her.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #1298 on: January 02, 2006, 01:35:54 PM »
OMG...
I gotta just say...
I am just now reading through all of the posts, as I've not posted here in years and am catching up on all the dirt over the CT/ KR mess..

McFarland and 240 crack me up beyond belief!!!! 

The "Saving Ryan's Privates" and the "Bobby and Whitney of Bodybuilding"... I seriously nearly lost it!
Great humor, guys.

Hey, I saw someone else refer to John Romano... What is that ugly p.o.s. loser doing these days? Blechman still sliding a kosher dog up his a$s in exchange for witless bb rhetoric?  Or is he creating another science experiment in a petrie dish and calling it a girlfriend?

SCHWARZY

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1299 on: January 03, 2006, 12:40:16 AM »
damn Kelly looked awesome in those pics.
well, the body...I can agree. But the face...with all this surgery she has *completely changed* her appearance. And not for the better, I would say