Author Topic: Raising The Bar #2  (Read 8404 times)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: Raising The Bar #2
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 12:20:22 PM »
captslin;

and you--compete on the national level?

post a pic bro....

not national yet but just by a hair and ive posted my pics already.

"Dave...Has to do what is the best for him-his health, and it ain't from all drugs"

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »

what are you a barber?

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 12:31:59 PM »

what are you a barber?

its called a metaphor.  :o

ive already won my class back in 2004 but im not complete enough to get a card yet so im not competing until i am.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 12:33:01 PM »
you look great dude.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »
bbb

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »
your in the middle...not bad, if you posed (NO OFFENSE TO YOU) the side tri better, you would look even better!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 12:37:25 PM »
bullshit that dude is juiced to the gills and has the worst form in the history of bodybuilding. ive never seen him do an exercise right and he lifts way heavier than he should be and he doesnt even lift all that heavy hahah.

And absolutely none of that matters, which you would already know if you knew anything about BB.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 12:38:38 PM »
And absolutely none of that matters, which you should know.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 12:39:37 PM »
your in the middle...not bad, if you posed (NO OFFENSE TO YOU) the side tri better, you would look even better!

i agree.. thanx... im not trying to attack but you can see stuff in that physique that can only be seen by excessive drug abuse and the training isnt exactly text book. getting ready for a show is hard but i can guarantee that lifting with awful form and taking way too much shit is going to get you quicker than prepping for a show.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 12:41:14 PM »
And absolutely none of that matters, which you would already know if you knew anything about BB.

::)

yeah ....you can just take all the drugs in the world and just pick up weights and swing your arms and run around the gym.haha. ok... sorry but it matters the most out of anything.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 12:45:56 PM »
::)

yeah ....you can just take all the drugs in the world and just pick up weights and swing your arms and run around the gym.haha. ok... sorry but it matters the most out of anything.

Then try it and see how far you get.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 12:50:58 PM »
you look great dude.

psst...Captain Slin. Watch out for this guy. He's already using his 'opening line' on you!  :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 12:53:41 PM »
Id like to compare my phyisque with Daves .......................

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »
i agree.. thanx... im not trying to attack but you can see stuff in that physique that can only be seen by excessive drug abuse and the training isnt exactly text book. getting ready for a show is hard but i can guarantee that lifting with awful form and taking way too much shit is going to get you quicker than prepping for a show.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know of Dave personally, off season when he is "clean" he is still big-cut-vascular and trains hard, sure he might "swing" a bit with the weights, but he "knows" what works for him...and genetics play a part, if you saw the DVD his father-brother and sister have muscular/lean structures...

Getting ready for a show is tough a "test" for yourself, you and I have both been there, Dave has been on the National circuit for years...and again in the off-season when he is off, he is still hard and muscular...and holds some good size!

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007, 01:52:45 PM »
i agree.. thanx... im not trying to attack but you can see stuff in that physique that can only be seen by excessive drug abuse and the training isnt exactly text book. getting ready for a show is hard but i can guarantee that lifting with awful form and taking way too much shit is going to get you quicker than prepping for a show.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know of Dave personally, off season when he is "clean" he is still big-cut-vascular and trains hard, sure he might "swing" a bit with the weights, but he "knows" what works for him...and genetics play a part, if you saw the DVD his father-brother and sister have muscular/lean structures...

Getting ready for a show is tough a "test" for yourself, you and I have both been there, Dave has been on the National circuit for years...and again in the off-season when he is off, he is still hard and muscular...and holds some good size!

im talking about his mid section in particular. could be vascular naturally but.. thats VERY rare.

if he swings a little, then what would be a lot? haha. come on man look at this..

look at the lat pull downs and leg extentions! holy shit i would never be able to walk or stand up straight again if i continued doing exercises like that for 1 week lmfao

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2007, 03:18:04 PM »

look at the lat pull downs and leg extentions! holy shit i would never be able to walk or stand up straight again if i continued doing exercises like that for 1 week lmfao

how else is he supposed to pulldown the whole stack?  ;D

just messin... dave is a beast.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »
any man who's been training for a few years should be able to do pulldowns and extensions with the stack for strict reps on just about any machine.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
bbb

hey, slin. the next time i enter an "exercise form" contest, ill be sure to enlist your help. however, as far as bodybuilding is concerned, you should be taking notes on what i do rather than bashing me. your physique onstage displays about the same conditioning/ quality that mine does when im still 16 weeks out. open your tiny mind a little.

TheJuiceisLoose

• Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2007, 09:00:51 PM »
Yo Big Ant,

Captain Slin is on this video. He doesn't have to post a pic. Go to 3min 42 sec. That is one BMF.

TheJuiceisLoose

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2007, 09:05:03 PM »
the man flat pressed a huge pair of 90's on that video, he is an absolute beast!!! :o

Squadfather. That was his off day. He was only prepping to get ready to lift those big ass titties of your woman.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2007, 10:11:52 PM »

hey, slin. the next time i enter an "exercise form" contest, ill be sure to enlist your help. however, as far as bodybuilding is concerned, you should be taking notes on what i do rather than bashing me. your physique onstage displays about the same conditioning/ quality that mine does when im still 16 weeks out. open your tiny mind a little.

that is the stupidest shit i have ever heard. how did you achieve your conditioniong? because you are just so "hardcore" ahah give me a break. your stomach is the biggest thing on you i wonder why?

if you think what you are doing is safe then god help you. i hope you are not training anyone and claim that you are a bodybuilding champion that knows his stuff hahaa. how many people will be sent to physical therapy/chiroparactor/surgeon with that style of training only god will know...

besides i would rather look like me and "16 weeks out"  then you hard as nails any day of the week.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2007, 06:25:07 AM »

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2007, 06:27:48 AM »
any man who's been training for a few years should be able to do pulldowns and extensions with the stack for strict reps on just about any machine.

Troll.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2007, 10:52:37 AM »

that is the stupidest shit i have ever heard. how did you achieve your conditioniong? because you are just so "hardcore" ahah give me a break. your stomach is the biggest thing on you i wonder why?

if you think what you are doing is safe then god help you. i hope you are not training anyone and claim that you are a bodybuilding champion that knows his stuff hahaa. how many people will be sent to physical therapy/chiroparactor/surgeon with that style of training only god will know...

besides i would rather look like me and "16 weeks out"  then you hard as nails any day of the week.

oh, and another thing. please stop pretending to know what i "use" or how much based on how i look. you dont have the foggiest clue what i use or how much... even though you THINK you know all these "telltale signs". if we are going to do that, then we can assume you use wayyyy more androgens than i do based on the huge layer of bullshit you have under your skin in your contest pics.

as far as my "form", i am the only guy i know who has not had a major injury in 30 years in the gym. will you even make 30 years in the gym? probably not. what looks like sloppy form to you is actually a totally calculated movement using controlled cheating.

again, instead of bashing, take some notes, learn something and show some respect for some one who would smoke you onstage.

by the way, it must be really nice and comfortable to go onstage with that layer of fat and water you have. not that you know, but its really physically uncomfortable to be stripped of all bodyfat and water. youre gonna need to go there if you wanna actually get to the national level and not just "a hair away"

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2007, 11:05:56 AM »

oh, and another thing. please stop pretending to know what i "use" or how much based on how i look. you dont have the foggiest clue what i use or how much... even though you THINK you know all these "telltale signs". if we are going to do that, then we can assume you use wayyyy more androgens than i do based on the huge layer of bullshit you have under your skin in your contest pics.

as far as my "form", i am the only guy i know who has not had a major injury in 30 years in the gym. will you even make 30 years in the gym? probably not. what looks like sloppy form to you is actually a totally calculated movement using controlled cheating.

again, instead of bashing, take some notes, learn something and show some respect for some one who would smoke you onstage.

by the way, it must be really nice and comfortable to go onstage with that layer of fat and water you have. not that you know, but its really physically uncomfortable to be stripped of all bodyfat and water. youre gonna need to go there if you wanna actually get to the national level and not just "a hair away"

Your intelligence is lost on these know-it-all internet trolls, bro. Save your energy for better forums where your 25 years of experience is appreciated.

Wikipedia Definition: An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.

That's most of Getbig and it is childish and tiresome.