Author Topic: Follow my contest prep  (Read 60902 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Follow my contest prep
« Reply #575 on: June 28, 2015, 02:17:30 AM »
I do this daily as I prepare exercising posing. You are utterlyirrelevant

Your only stichk is stating something false in order to get an argument going that you then build on by yourself as well. It is fascinating

Two years of desperately trying to be a dick. Saved all my photos etc.. you are quite obsessed with me. Yet, I look better and better while you resemble more and more a leather bag.

Post another pic from 1986 to make yourself feel better. I shit on any version of you..past or present
trunks on every day  ::)

Do you always practice on the tennis court as well.

You are a legend in your own vast array of lunch boxes, you have an average physique, which TBH bearing in mind your drug protocol should be much better.
I am 10 years older than you and still look better, when you are 50 you will be a mess.

It would appear this "Follow my Contest Prep" thread has consisted of you posting pics of yourself and your Tupperware boxes and accepting pats on the back whilst attacking anyone who critiques your physique.

Maybe you would care to let someone know what your prep actually entails at some point.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: June 28, 2015, 02:18:08 AM »

Mmmmmm!! just showed a couple of my girlfriends and they said yum.

Simple Simon

« Reply #577 on: June 28, 2015, 02:18:57 AM »
are you all in bed together?

just say yes regardless please. ;)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #578 on: June 28, 2015, 02:19:08 AM »
how come your gf's are not on getbig
its your duty to get more females to register here

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: June 28, 2015, 02:25:31 AM »
are you all in bed together?

just say yes regardless please. ;)
I am at my friends place. We just had a barbeque.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #580 on: June 28, 2015, 11:06:21 AM »

God you're such a rancid twat.

As if you showed anyone.  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #581 on: June 28, 2015, 11:41:53 AM »
God you're such a rancid twat.

As if you showed anyone.  ::)

Is there really any need for that?

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #582 on: June 28, 2015, 11:43:26 AM »
Is there really any need for that?

Yes. Women don't stay away from Getbig because of us guys.....they stay away because of the classless female trash. Hence Booty. Booty being the only participating female, sets the bar.

And a low fucking bar it is.

Quit fooling yourselves into thinking females stay away due to the "harassment" we give. It's not us. It's her.

Even my girlfriend asked if she was mentally challenged ffs.  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #583 on: June 28, 2015, 11:49:07 AM »
Yes. Women don't stay away from Getbig because of us guys.....they stay away because of the classless female trash. Hence Booty. Booty being the only participating female, sets the bar.

Quit fooling yourselves into thinking females stay away due to the "harassment" we give. It's not us. It's her.

So one woman has made every other single female poster leave this forum singlehandedly?

By doing what exactly?

And be specific.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #584 on: June 28, 2015, 11:49:40 AM »

I'm pretty sure anabolichalo harassed lobstah to leave. He really was a mean fucker.  :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #585 on: June 28, 2015, 11:52:03 AM »
I'm pretty sure anabolichalo harassed lobstah to leave. He really was a mean fucker.  :-\

No he wasnt, she left because of junior.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #586 on: June 28, 2015, 11:53:08 AM »
So one woman has made every other single female poster leave this forum singlehandedly?

By doing what exactly?

And be specific.

Name any other female poster that has left. I can't think of 1.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #587 on: June 28, 2015, 11:54:07 AM »
with all the feminine male posters on getbig is there really a need for real women?

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #588 on: June 28, 2015, 11:54:36 AM »

I stand corrected. I forgot about lobstah. She left because of Junior and Halo did she not?

Simple Simon

« Reply #589 on: June 28, 2015, 11:58:38 AM »

mmm...your trolling is very familiar  ;)

You make the staement that booty keeps women away and when I make a statement saying she drives people away you want to now get me answering questions.

Back on topic son

Now, whats your issue with booty?

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #590 on: June 28, 2015, 12:06:20 PM »
mmm...your trolling is very familiar  ;)

You make the staement that booty keeps women away and when I make a statement saying she drives people away you want to now get me answering questions.

Back on topic son

Now, whats your issue with booty?

I. Fucking. Hate. Her.

That's it.

She's been around for years and it's the same shit. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. People come to her rescue simply because of her facial beauty. Her body has gone to shit hence why she takes photos of herself holding the camera above her head pointing down to hide her fat body and showcase her implants. If she takes a pic straight on you'll see the grossness. Of if she shows a current pic of her full body you'll see the slobbiness.

Her posts disgust me. Her lies disgust me. Her webcamming disgusts me. Her "flirting" with others on here disgusts me.

I've come to hate her so much that even if she was minding her own business eating a cracker or in her case an double stuffed oreo I would still despise her.

I've never seen someone so obsessed with acquiring attention any possible way they can. She'll hijack any thread just to make it about her.

It's nice you love her bro but wake the fuck up.......she cares about nobody but herself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #591 on: June 28, 2015, 12:09:21 PM »
I. Fucking. Hate. Her.

That's it.

She's been around for years and it's the same shit. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. People come to her rescue simply because of her facial beauty. Her body has gone to shit hence why she takes photos of herself holding the camera above her head pointing down to hide her fat body and showcase her implants. If she takes a pic straight on you'll see the grossness. Of if she shows a current pic of her full body you'll see the slobbiness.

Her posts disgust me. Her lies disgust me. Her webcamming disgusts me. Her "flirting" with others on here disgusts me.

I've come to hate her so much that even if she was minding her own business eating a cracker or in her case an double stuffed oreo I would still despise her.

I've never seen someone so obsessed with acquiring attention any possible way they can. She'll hijack any thread just to make it about her.

It's nice you love her bro but wake the fuck up.......she cares about nobody but herself.
Men don't respond like this, jealous bitches do though.
Carry on. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: June 28, 2015, 12:09:30 PM »
I. Fucking. Hate. Her.

That's it.

you sucked cock for some free make up munchkin

hardly in a position to throw shit out
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #593 on: June 28, 2015, 12:09:58 PM »
I. Fucking. Hate. Her.

That's it.

and guess what, all that effort and not one single fuck about you was ever given about you by her.

Whos the loser now?

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #594 on: June 28, 2015, 12:13:10 PM »
and guess what, all that effort and not one single fuck about you was ever given about you by her.

Whos the loser now?

Hey....believe it or not that is absolutely untrue. I've had unfortunately more interactions with Booty than I care to have had.

But feel free to believe what you believe. It doesn't bother me one bit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #595 on: June 28, 2015, 12:33:04 PM »
Hey....believe it or not that is absolutely untrue. I've had unfortunately more interactions with Booty than I care to have had.

But feel free to believe what you believe. It doesn't bother me one bit.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #596 on: June 28, 2015, 12:42:37 PM »

(Unless I missed a post where people mentioned others)

Laura
Lori Steele
RunningMom (NewMom)

I. Fucking. Hate. Her.

That's it.

I think it's a bit harsh... I mean, I can see where people are coming from when they say it.

But isn't that what forums contain in general? People posting about random stuff.

Let's look at Booty in the typical sense... just being practical and not judgmental.

Booty is a single mom, who probably has had to support herself and her daughter. Her daughter is getting older, so soon Booty is going to be rolling solo.

I'm not saying she "needs" a man, but she's obviously heterosexual and enjoys the company of men.

She's most likely a typical woman in that she wants to find someone who loves her and she loves and is interested in some kind of long term commitment.

Now, perhaps BB forums and the like are not the best place for it, but she did, at one time, frequent them and has tried throughout most of her life to take care of herself from a physical appearance perspective. We all get older and age catches us all eventually, so it's not like she has to look exactly like she did 10 years ago.

I guess I get it.

I mean, I did technically meet Sharon on the boards back when I was married (No, no shenanigans went on... She was just someone I knew from the boards... we didn't meet until much later) so it isn't completely impossible to see it happen.

Also, as above, sometimes people speak in ways that just rub other people wrong, they don't mean to though.

Booty speaks about her previous experiences and in such, a lot of times it comes across as "Me, Me, Me"... Sure it's a bit self absorbed, but it's her sharing her experiences I guess.

Either that, or she's just a selfish bitch.

Whatever.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #597 on: June 28, 2015, 12:47:02 PM »
(Unless I missed a post where people mentioned others)

Laura
Lori Steele
RunningMom (NewMom)

I think it's a bit harsh... I mean, I can see where people are coming from when they say it.

But isn't that what forums contain in general? People posting about random stuff.

Let's look at Booty in the typical sense... just being practical and not judgmental.

Booty is a single mom, who probably has had to support herself and her daughter. Her daughter is getting older, so soon Booty is going to be rolling solo.

I'm not saying she "needs" a man, but she's obviously heterosexual and enjoys the company of men.

She's most likely a typical woman in that she wants to find someone who loves her and she loves and is interested in some kind of long term commitment.

Now, perhaps BB forums and the like are not the best place for it, but she did, at one time, frequent them and has tried throughout most of her life to take care of herself from a physical appearance perspective. We all get older and age catches us all eventually, so it's not like she has to look exactly like she did 10 years ago.

I guess I get it.

I mean, I did technically meet Sharon on the boards back when I was married (No, no shenanigans went on... She was just someone I knew from the boards... we didn't meet until much later) so it isn't completely impossible to see it happen.

Also, as above, sometimes people speak in ways that just rub other people wrong, they don't mean to though.

Booty speaks about her previous experiences and in such, a lot of times it comes across as "Me, Me, Me"... Sure it's a bit self absorbed, but it's her sharing her experiences I guess.

Either that, or she's just a selfish bitch.

Whatever.

Too much.

Another one of bootys white knights I'm guessing.  ::)

I had dealings with her back when RX had a true "pit". Couldn't stand her then....can't stand her now. I

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #598 on: June 28, 2015, 12:47:55 PM »
Too much.

I had dealings with her back when RX had a true "pit". Couldn't stand her then....can't stand her now. I

Negative.

I don't white knight anyone.

The fact you didn't read it really means you don't know what I said... You should read it... It's quite sensible.

Simple Simon

« Reply #599 on: June 28, 2015, 01:29:17 PM »
Too much.

Jeez mate, shes so far inside your head you are almost lost.

Shes a random girl on a forum on the other side of the world FFS.

How can you let it affect you so badly.