Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 99533 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2011, 06:38:25 PM »
Does Steve not realize she looks like a tranny in half of the photos?  :-\

Body looks nice in some photos though. Glad penoris is properly covered though

Hormonas bro. That's what happens. I think she would go back to normal after a few month of being off.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2011, 06:50:32 PM »
So do you want some offseason bikini pics of her...?  ;D

Yes Steve, Offseason is where it's at

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2011, 07:01:28 PM »
She turned 26.

Some pics! Sorry...we were so drunk...  ;D

You claim you have no money for BB and then spend money on a fucking Hummer stretch limo and your wife's white trash stripper friends??

You need to set your priorities straight.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »
You claim you have no money for BB and then spend money on a fucking Hummer stretch limo and your wife's white trash stripper friends??

You need to set your priorities straight.
1. I don't have extra money at all

2. Our friends paid for that limo

3. Unfortunately spending money to prepare to bodybuilding shows is one of the most stupid things you can do...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2011, 07:16:45 PM »

3. Unfortunately spending money to prepare to bodybuilding shows is one of the most stupid things you can do...

You got some Blue Stars out of it.
D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2011, 07:19:20 PM »

1. Sad

2. Good for you, i just hope the friends don't go by the name of "Sarcev"

3. True

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »
You got some Blue Stars out of it.
Wow! I'm so proud! LOL!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »
1. Sad

2. Good for you, i just hope the friends don't go by the name of "Sarcev"

3. True

Milos helped me a lot too! In 2006 and 2007. I stayed in his house, his mom made me food everyday, then he gave me a free apartment and a plane ticket to the Montreal Pro (LAX-Montreal-LAX). He's a great guy and a real expert.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2011, 07:32:44 PM »
Milos helped me a lot too! In 2006 and 2007. I stayed in his house, his mom made me food everyday, then he gave me a free apartment and a plane ticket to the Montreal Pro (LAX-Montreal-LAX). He's a great guy and a real expert.

Stop kissing the guy's ass online, you don't need that and he can't read getbig in jail anyways.

How can anyone be so friendly on tons of steroids?? I guess roid rage is a myth after all, and you are the proof, Stevie.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2011, 07:43:53 PM »
Well, I don't really like it either but she did it when she was 13-14...

she must've banged a lot of guys at that age to get a stamp near her snatch.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »
Steve glad you've escaped from Eurotrash hellhole and are living your version of our dream but, bro, you look so small in those pics. Like a casual lifter. Amazing for an IFBB pro to look a Jersey Shore extra with a bit more muscle.

Up the dosage, broseph.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2011, 07:49:30 PM »
amazing how these guys quickly look like shit once they get off...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2011, 07:53:21 PM »
first of he is not off,, second he is far from small,, i told you friends when fella has low bodyfat and he has low bodyfat in the 6-8 on regular basis...they lose some width ,,its not real loss....it is more densisty and thickness from front to back and little less width...turn him sideway and you will see he is double the other fella if not more...he has his mass in the density and thickness of the muscle because hs is mid singles ....yes yes even if he hold water he is still in mid singles...

moment you get into the singles especialy mid singles...the width seem little less but the thickness and dense and quality/condition are much more,, if he took a shirt off there you would see just how much bigger he is than average fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2011, 07:56:51 PM »
no way you'd think the guy was an ifbb pro from the pics he posed on the thread. not hate, just realism. it's not that short; he's small.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2011, 07:59:52 PM »
no he is not small,, he is in condition as in single digit..you cant see his arms you see him in awkward position ,, and you dont see his physiqe you see him with shirt on ,, this is very resemble to fellas who are flat....

put him in gym for 1 hour and see what you think then ,,this is quality physiqe ,,and he is big,,his head look big too which make it seem body is smaller but its not,, its big fella ,,and he is not that far from competition condition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2011, 08:01:35 PM »
let me correct something ,, i dont think anyone under 5'10 can be big....due to height,, but what i mean is that he is thick,, bodybuilding thick,, very thick and big for that height

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
bro, i'm not talking about his condition; i am saying he doesn't look like an ifbb pro. you see that little guy out on the block and you think maybe a rec lifter on a bit of juice. most ifbbs you can see even in closed. you play favorites; you run down heath but you see him in a tee you know this is something different, not "the situation xl".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2011, 08:09:35 PM »
bro, i'm not talking about his condition; i am saying he doesn't look like an ifbb pro. you see that little guy out on the block and you think maybe a rec lifter on a bit of juice. most ifbbs you can see even in closed. you play favorites; you run down heath but you see him in a tee you know this is something different, not "the situation xl".

i dont run philsulina,, i said here he repond very well to hormones,, i said he has no foundation ,, this fella though namat has foundation and is not small,, being ifbb profesional doesnt mean you have to be the biggest fella around with clothes on ,,there are profesionals that are 150lb... and chiwawa was just as big as namat with clothes on ,,just as big! sometimes oyu woudnt thikn he was ifbb pro...UNTIL shirt came off,, bodybuild is not what you look like with shirt on ...he obviously look like bodybuild to any eye,,,the quality of ifbb pro or any advance bodybuild come when shirt go off! this is when you are like fuck this is different than other lifters....this is what we work so fuckin obsessive on our body and alsways try to get the wasit dialed in and remain big all around and get conditioned size,,

condition > size ,, even in ifbb condition> size but in ifbb you also bring up the size because condition has already maxed before hands with most so conditioned size goes up! until you go overboard with insulina and hgh and end up witgh unconditioned size lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2011, 08:16:36 PM »
the only comparison you can make with sean rey and namat is that they're short, short men. namat has a long way to go to get one placing like sean. sean also didn't marry a chick that had way more muscle than him. he also wasn't that small. i have nothing against the guy but that's the smallest looking ifbb pro i've seen. the situation xl. i think i'm done here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2011, 08:20:59 PM »
the smallest eh? lol i say you should go look at frank zane offseason he was smaller ...or even chiwawa....same size,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2011, 08:28:14 PM »
the smallest eh? lol i say you should go look at frank zane offseason he was smaller ...or even chiwawa....same size,,

gh15 approved

zane, how far back we going bro? how about sandow.

sean looked bigger in clothes than steve. steve is dwarfed by his wife and the limo driver.

SHORT,SHORT,SHORTMANSPEED!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
ummm zane was 3 time mr o ...chiwawa was none,, i was none ,, and namat was none,, you can always compare zane to anyone because sane was the best...still one of top  bodybuild of all time,,frank zane was a VERY VERY VERY good bodybuild,, he wiped floor with fella 20-30 lb bigger than him ,,he ws only competing 180-200lb at best...and he was 5'9! even little taller

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »
ummm zane was 3 time mr o ...chiwawa was none,, i was none ,, and namat was none,, you can always compare zane to anyone because sane was the best...still one of top  bodybuild of all time,,frank zane was a VERY VERY VERY good bodybuild,, he wiped floor with fella 20-30 lb bigger than him ,,he ws only competing 180-200lb at best...and he was 5'9! even little taller

gh15 approved

In the special features of Pumping Iron, there's a clip of arnold, zane, and corney sitting in a lobby, ready to pose for a crowd to help fund the movie.  You see zane sitting down with his legs crossed looking feminine, wearing jeans and a t-shirt.  Then it cuts to him posing on stage and BOOM!!!!!!!  ALL ILLUSION.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2011, 08:52:31 PM »
Hey guys...it's pretty funny...I posted pics about a birthday party...about fun.

I was so drunk, I'm off for 6 weeks now, I had 2 workouts in 2 weeks (because I have to work 8-13 hours a day-standing and walking-and have no motivation), I had 3-4 meals a day...and you guys are fighting with each other about am I look small or big in a black pant and an ed hardy shirt...

You everybody know that if I'm training hard, eating right and (unfortunately) using 6-10 different drugs then I'm a top10 IFBB Pro on the world under 220...

But right now...who cares... I could be 170...it doesn't matter...

;)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2011, 08:53:19 PM »