Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332929 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1025 on: April 15, 2011, 01:03:10 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
if it's released and it shows Obama was born in Hawaii, I wonder if the birthers will voice any type of "oops, sorry, we were way off base and wrong" or will they just magically vanish without a word?
'Course not. They'll segue into some other conspiracy angle, and not again mention the BC issue - like it never even occurred.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: April 15, 2011, 01:13:58 PM »

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1028 on: April 15, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »
Exactly!   WTF i this so called "scholarship" Obama said he got?   The one from the House of Saud?   To Harvard, Columbia, or Occidental?   

hhhh? ? ? ?

This is the first time I've heard about a scholarship from Obama himself. I remember the foreign dude (now deceased) talking Saudi princes, etc. that everyone was in denial mode about. And the wife talking about student loans, the interest of which did not show in their tax returns - but scholarship? Nope, not from the Obama camp.

April 13, 2011 budget speech

The paragraph starts at 34:19

The transcript (not 100% followed)
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/04/13/text-of-obama-speech-on-the-deficit/

Of course, there will be those who disagree with my approach.  Some will argue we shouldn’t even consider raising taxes, even if only on the wealthiest Americans.  It’s just an article of faith for them.  I say that at a time when the tax burden on the wealthy is at its lowest level in half a century, the most fortunate among us can afford to pay a little more.  I don’t need another tax cut.  Warren Buffett doesn’t need another tax cut.  Not if we have to pay for it by making seniors pay more for Medicare.  Or by cutting kids from Head Start.  Or by taking away college scholarships that I wouldn’t be here without.  That some of you wouldn’t be here without.  And I believe that most wealthy Americans would agree with me.  They want to give back to the country that’s done so much for them.  Washington just hasn’t asked them to.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1029 on: April 15, 2011, 03:25:49 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1030 on: April 15, 2011, 04:02:30 PM »
IF it were just one thing with Obama (SS#), one could just chalk it off to innocent human error - it happens. But Obama's history is filled with far too many quirks to just brush them aside. Obama has a history that has been scrubbed and being rewritten. I've watched it happen over the last 3 years. Yes, there are flat out fabricated stories out there - most likely by operatives trying to hide the cover-up.

Still waiting to hear the Australia story and the scholarship story which Obama slipped out recently that is no where in the "official" history, nor his 2 autobiographies.

Still, the issue is not the birth certificate, or the lack of one. The issue is his alleged father being a British subject and Obama's dual citizenship AT BIRTH which disqualifies him from being a "natural born Citizen" as required to be POTUS.

I don't totally disagree with you here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1031 on: April 15, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »

Still, the issue is not the birth certificate, or the lack of one. The issue is his alleged father being a British subject and Obama's dual citizenship AT BIRTH which disqualifies him from being a "natural born Citizen" as required to be POTUS.

This is actually a legitimate question, unlike most of the birther stuff.  But let's face it:  he's never going to answer that question, he's never going to produce his BC, and even if he did, it wouldn't satisfy most of the birthers. 

Once people become so invested in conspiracy theories, they often check their common sense at the door.  (Not talking about you.) 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: April 15, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »
If he released his records like his bc, passports, school records, etc, this would all go away.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: April 15, 2011, 06:23:01 PM »
If he released his records like his bc, passports, school records, etc, this would all go away.

No it wouldn't.  People would accuse his documents of being forgeries, etc., just like they did with the COLB. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1034 on: April 16, 2011, 06:43:14 AM »
the hawaii BC topic could be moved forward if someone, born in Hawaii, released their actual birth certificate. that way we can confirm they are available by the person in question.
are there no 'birthers' in HA?  they should post theirs and prove that the BC is actually available.  the story has it that the Health dept. has the actual one on file,but only the person mentioned can see it; they cant have a copy of it.  If this argument is wrong, it would be easy for a birther to publish theirs and debunk this argument.

{this is the 1% post; the rest will be the 99% other kind!}
w

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1035 on: April 16, 2011, 09:23:29 AM »
the hawaii BC topic could be moved forward if someone, born in Hawaii, released their actual birth certificate. that way we can confirm they are available by the person in question.
are there no 'birthers' in HA?  they should post theirs and prove that the BC is actually available.  the story has it that the Health dept. has the actual one on file,but only the person mentioned can see it; they cant have a copy of it.  If this argument is wrong, it would be easy for a birther to publish theirs and debunk this argument.

{this is the 1% post; the rest will be the 99% other kind!}

The last one released was issued by HI Dept of Health on March 15, 2011. It is the 4th one shown on this page http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/14/long-form-birth-certificates-were-available-until-trump-trumped-obama/.

Hawaii has apparently changed their policy  (I have not been able to determine the date) since last month. Changing the policy now certainly does not look good for HI or Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: April 16, 2011, 09:25:20 AM »
I already posted one in this thread earlier chad.  Check it out.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1037 on: April 16, 2011, 09:26:15 AM »
Debunking the birther claim
 By: CNN's Ed Hornick

Washington (CNN) – Developer and reality show host Donald Trump has been pushing the claim that President Obama was not born in the U.S. - a myth that has dogged the president since he took office.

CNN has investigated these claims and here are the key points:

Certificate of live birth

The Obama team and the state of Hawaii released a certification of live birth, which documents the president’s birth on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu. This is not the original birth certificate. In Hawaii and other states, original birth certificates are not released when requested later.

CNN has seen a copy of the document and verified that it is official.

The certificate, officials say, allows a person born in Hawaii to get a driver's license, purchase land and obtain a U.S. passport.

What about the signature?

The so-called “birthers” say there's no signature or raised seal on the live birth certificate. But the group FactCheck.org, which viewed the original document, took a picture of the back of it and found there is a stamped signature and a raised seal.

Where’s the original birth certificate?

Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, says she has personally viewed the president's original vital records and verified that he was born in Hawaii.

Former Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle, a Republican, has been quoted as saying, "I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records at the Department of Health. We issued a news release at the time saying the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that is just a fact."

Newspaper birth announcement

The announcement of Obama's birth appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser on August 13, 1961, and a day later in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin: “Mr. And Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4.”

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo told the Star-Advertiser in July 2009 that vital statistics such as birth announcements were sent to the newspapers by the Health Department, which received the information from the hospital. These announcements were not sent in by the general public, Okubu said.

Current governor weighs in

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, a Democrat, was a close friend of the Obamas and has repeatedly said he was around during the future president’s birth and childhood.

What about his grandma’s claims?

Trump makes the claim that Obama's stepgrandmother in Kenya, Sarah Obama, said in an interview that he was born in Kenya. But the interview was done by a man characterized as a “street preacher” through a translator and there appears to be confusion over her answer.

The translator then came back and said Sarah Obama was saying that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1038 on: April 16, 2011, 09:33:10 AM »
I already posted one in this thread earlier chad.  Check it out.

I thought you had, but it was quicker to grab this one rather than sort through 42 pages to find your posting of it.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1039 on: April 16, 2011, 09:35:53 AM »
04.15.2011. Orly Taitz interview with CNN John King.

Apr 15, 2011
Note how Mrs. Taitz holds up the papers in each hand. It's almost as if we are looking at the painting, 'Orly Taitz and her Exhibits'. I think that that was done deliberately. This was a great interview. Mrs. Taitz came across effectively and John King gave her time to speak. All around not a bad interview at all.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: April 16, 2011, 02:16:54 PM »
Debunking the birther claim
 By: CNN's Ed Hornick

Washington (CNN) – Developer and reality show host Donald Trump has been pushing the claim that President Obama was not born in the U.S. - a myth that has dogged the president since he took office.

CNN has investigated these claims and here are the key points:

Certificate of live birth

The Obama team and the state of Hawaii released a certification of live birth, which documents the president’s birth on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu. This is not the original birth certificate. In Hawaii and other states, original birth certificates are not released when requested later.

CNN has seen a copy of the document and verified that it is official.

The certificate, officials say, allows a person born in Hawaii to get a driver's license, purchase land and obtain a U.S. passport.

What about the signature?

The so-called “birthers” say there's no signature or raised seal on the live birth certificate. But the group FactCheck.org, which viewed the original document, took a picture of the back of it and found there is a stamped signature and a raised seal.

Where’s the original birth certificate?

Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, says she has personally viewed the president's original vital records and verified that he was born in Hawaii.

Former Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle, a Republican, has been quoted as saying, "I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records at the Department of Health. We issued a news release at the time saying the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that is just a fact."

Newspaper birth announcement

The announcement of Obama's birth appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser on August 13, 1961, and a day later in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin: “Mr. And Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4.”

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo told the Star-Advertiser in July 2009 that vital statistics such as birth announcements were sent to the newspapers by the Health Department, which received the information from the hospital. These announcements were not sent in by the general public, Okubu said.

Current governor weighs in

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, a Democrat, was a close friend of the Obamas and has repeatedly said he was around during the future president’s birth and childhood.

What about his grandma’s claims?

Trump makes the claim that Obama's stepgrandmother in Kenya, Sarah Obama, said in an interview that he was born in Kenya. But the interview was done by a man characterized as a “street preacher” through a translator and there appears to be confusion over her answer.

The translator then came back and said Sarah Obama was saying that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Blacken, this is an awesome post....I really commend you...of course it won't make a difference to the nut cases on here...but thanks for the clarification.....I'm sure th conservative nut jobs on here will say all of the people quoted above are apart of the conspiracy to conceal Obama's birth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1041 on: April 16, 2011, 02:23:07 PM »
trump believes the word of a poor, senile kenyan foreigner with an obvious ax to grind (why won't my millionaire grandson get me out of this shithole) over the word of Repub govt Lingle and a slew of others.

To agree with trump, you have to say that out loud.  "I take the word of a pissed off, senile kenyan over that of numerous American govt officials.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: April 16, 2011, 02:26:28 PM »
Was bama's mama even married to bho sr?  She was 18 when she got prego?  Was it a shotgun wedding? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: April 16, 2011, 02:28:00 PM »
Was bama's mama even married to bho sr?  She was 18 when she got prego?  Was it a shotgun wedding? 

they're both deceased.  Who cares?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: April 16, 2011, 02:28:39 PM »
trump believes the word of a poor, senile kenyan foreigner with an obvious ax to grind (why won't my millionaire grandson get me out of this shithole) over the word of Repub govt Lingle and a slew of others.

To agree with trump, you have to say that out loud.  "I take the word of a pissed off, senile kenyan over that of numerous American govt officials.

::)

"But now, the Hawaii state government, led by Republican Governor Linda Lingle, has made a public statement of the facts of Obama’s birth information, and she has said she personally saw his live birth certificate in the archives, and that no more will the state government react to the nearly 50 requests a month for proof about Obama’s birth."

SORRY - But she is a tool for selling obama's big kenyan lie.

Vote for a "real" conservative, brother.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1045 on: April 16, 2011, 02:28:47 PM »

very nice 240..you were starting to worry me lately..but now I see you are back on track :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: April 16, 2011, 02:31:28 PM »
nah, i'm just messing with 33.   i think the repubs in congress should stop flirting with their voters and being little cawkteases, and do an actual investigation.  once and for all.

either obama gets owned, or repubs get owned.  there's enough Q there to warrant it, and it's important.  Hell, did congress really need to determine which baseball players took a needle in their butt?  This is the legitimacy of 3 years of legislation - kinda a big deal.

So instead of repubs bitching about it on boards, they should be asking their reps why they won't investigate and get it over with ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: April 18, 2011, 05:22:07 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: April 18, 2011, 06:30:09 AM »
Obama’s House of Cards
From the Trenches World Report ^ | April 18, 2011 | Mark Schumacher

Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 9:06:39

Donald Trump has had a team of people researching Barry Soetoro AKA Barrack Obama for awhile now, and it looks as if a strong wind is headed for Barry’s house of cards. Mediocre grades in college, shady real estate deals, relationships with crooks, phony birth certificates are bad enough. But also questions on who really wrote a best seller that helped thrust him into office and soured relations with past friends are resurfacing.

Donald Trump is using his wealth to get to the bottom of this phony and it comes at a time that will coincide with Barry’s billion dollar re-election schedule. Barry is going to have his hands full. And From the Trenches World Report will be on it like caked mud on a pig’s a$$. Donald Trump has yet to release his full report on the birth certificate issue, but things aren’t looking good for the president from Kenya. Here is what is commonly known, easily verified by a little digging.

Starting with Barry Soetoro’s mental genius, his handlers, during his initial presidential campaign, were bragging their candidate was one of the smartest presidents ever with an IQ of a supposed 172 and a 167 while tested in a private school in Hawaii. No proof of this anywhere, all speculation. What is coming out now is that his marks did not reflect this in college, putting into question any high IQ claims.

Barry had some big money behind him while trying to get into Harvard. It is thought that his acquaintance with the Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal helped with connections at Harvard Law, in conjunction with affirmative action undoubtedly helping Barry skirt pesky grade problems hampering his admittance to the coveted Law School.

It is known that during his days at Columbia College, the grades were nothing out of the norm achieving a B- average. His grades at Harvard are a matter of speculation. How he even managed to get into Harvard Law is still a mystery. This information is sealed tighter than Goldman Sach’s bank vaults. What is known is that in 1988 Barry had some big time pull from big money acquaintances well known to the Harvard scene. While enrolled at Harvard he was elected president of the student law journal called “The Harvard Law Review”. It is said in order to be elected to that position takes a sharp mind, but affirmative action type pull probably didn’t hurt either.

Barry has written a couple of books that has paid him well, receiving 1.2 million dollars in authoring fees. This was a windfall to a man that used to be a community organizer at $12,000 per year.

Barry and his wife, Michelle, started making big money because of this, and because of his wife’s salary. In 2004 Barry and his wife were worth $207,647, in 2005 $1,655,106, and in 2006 $983,826. In 2005 Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama received 1.2 million in author fees combined with Michelle’s salary of $316,962 as a vice president for community and external affairs at the University of Chicago Hospitals, and her $45,000 salary from Tree House Foods in which she served on the board.

The book deals helped tremendously, making Barry a rich man. The book “Dreams From My Father” did particularly well and was said by handlers that Barry’s exemplary writing skills and storytelling is what helped propel him into the White House. There is only one problem, it is starting to come out that he didn’t actually write the book, a ghost writer whose name is Bill Ayers is thought to be the real author. It is said that if you compare the other book Obama says he wrote, “The Audacity of Hope”, the writing styles are completely different; so different that a non-expert in such things can easily see the comparisons.

Barry and his wife Michelle wanted to purchase a Kenwood, Chicago mansion in 2005, the only problem was that the owners owned two lots, one with the mansion and an undeveloped lot next door adjacent, and insisted that the lot next door be purchased at the same time. Barry and his wife couldn’t afford both. In comes Tony Rezko, Barry’s ex senate campaign finance manager, who was later found complicit in Chicago government fraud which consisted of mail and wire fraud, aiding and abetting bribery and money laundering.

In 2006, a federal grand jury indicted Rezko of 24 counts that exposed Governor Blagojevich and his crony friend Stuart Levine, a Republican insider, of extorting millions of dollars from firms seeking to gain regulatory business approval from Governor Blagojevich. He was also indicted for shaking down a Hollywood executive for 1.5 million for campaign contribution for Governor Blagojevich. In 2008 he was convicted of 16 of the 24 counts. He is supposed to be sentenced in October of 2011; he is still awaiting sentencing because of having to testify in Blagojevich’s upcoming fraud trial. Barry had been friends with Tony Rezko since at least 1990.

What is known is that in 2005, on the same day Barry and his wife closed on their 1.65 million dollar house, Rezko had purchased the lot next door for $625,000, giving Barry and his wife a $300,000.00 discount from the original asking price, obviously, because the owner was probably happy to unload. Both properties closed on the same day. Later, a strip of the lot that Rezko had purchased next door ended up being part of Barry and Michelle’s property being that they wanted to enlarge, roughly a ten foot strip. It is unclear how much money was paid for that strip.

This home had been on the market for several months prior with no takers. People in the know are wondering what the hell was going on here. Where did the $625,000 really come from? Was it by way of fraud? Not too smart of a move from a man who wants to become president of the United States of America is it? Barry himself said that all of this was a boneheaded move.

Barry used to be good friends with the controversial Reverend Wright, Barry’s former pastor, the same man who stood by him during thick and thin during his campaign, and went to bat for him on numerous occasions. The pastor said this during a 2010 CBS interview:

“No one in the Obama administration will respond to me, listen to me, talk to me or read anything that I write to them. I am ‘toxic’ in terms of the Obama administration,” Wright wrote the president of Africa 6000 International earlier this year.

“I am ‘radioactive,’ Sir. When Obama threw me under the bus, he threw me under the bus literally!” he wrote. “Any advice that I offer is going to be taken as something to be avoided. Please understand that!”

In comes Bill Ayers, a man who founded the radical group called the Weather Underground, a group responsible for bombing the U.S Capital, the Pentagon, and the New York City police headquarters in the 70′s protest of the Vietnam War. Ten years later, in 1981, a Brinks Armored was robbed killing two police officers and a security guard; thought to be perpetrated by the same group. By 1981, Bill Ayers says he wasn’t involved by this time with any violence associated with the group. He had moved on to work on his college professorship. He comes from a wealthy family; his father was a rich utility executive.

By this time, Bill Ayers says he wasn’t involved with any of that and was settled with his wife as respectable professors in Chicago. In 2001 he wrote “I don’t regret setting bombs. I feel we didn’t do enough”, along with many other books. Bill Ayers is considered an extremely gifted author by many. He was never convicted because of illegal wiretaps and other problems associated with the prosecution. No matter what you think of this man, he is admired by many and considered extremely intelligent.

Later, he befriended Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama and from his Hyde Park, Chicago home, they worked hard together to launch Barry’s political career. Barry lived three blocks from Ayers and their kids played with each other. Later during this time, they were both appointed to the board of the Annenberg Foundation, founded by the billionaire Walter Annenberg. From there they funneled millions of dollars to ideological allies. Walter Annenberg was the billionaire who founded the Reader’s Digest.

Bill Ayres is the one who people think is the author of Barry’s best seller “Dreams From My Father”.

Now, for whatever reasons, these two no longer speak. It looks as though the friendship has gone south. Bill Ayers is not the kind of man you want on your bad side. Apparently, this doesn’t worry Barry Soetoro. Barry’s people will tell you that the relationship with Bill Ayers was nothing of any significance and their relationship was blown way out of proportion.

So in conclusion, what we are starting to see develop here is a mixed bag of worms and a man of many faces. And unfortunately, has pulled the wool over America’s eyes big time. From the Trenches World Report will continue to update on this unfortunate “3 Card Monte” type fraud upon our Constitution.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: April 18, 2011, 06:43:39 AM »
04.15.2011. Orly Taitz interview with CNN John King.

Apr 15, 2011
Note how Mrs. Taitz holds up the papers in each hand. It's almost as if we are looking at the painting, 'Orly Taitz and her Exhibits'. I think that that was done deliberately. This was a great interview. Mrs. Taitz came across effectively and John King gave her time to speak. All around not a bad interview at all.

ha ha ha - when in doubt - throw the race card out there.