Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332931 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1325 on: April 28, 2011, 04:50:14 PM »
And Oregon.  But we got em beat.  Here is just one statistic they probably can't touch:  25 state senators, 1 Republican, 24 Democrats. 

That's definitely an interesting statistic.

How has Hawaii gone in the Presidential elections over the past 30 years?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1326 on: April 28, 2011, 05:49:15 PM »
I give andre a little slack because he seems like a decent guy and not malicious.  

I probably would like to catch a yankee game with him this year if possible.  

That being said - his posts refelct a desire, to a fault, to see only what he wants in bama, and not the truth.    

wow..thats a nice thing to say...I may take you up on your offer..I live about 5-6 blocks from Yankee Stadium...you got season's tickets?....as for Obama...you guys don't give him the credit he deserves...I admit he's not perfect and sometimes I wish he was a little more visible and passionate.....but he is what he is......but he's not as bad a president as people make him out to be ...you gotta really look past the nonsense and really examine his record

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1327 on: April 28, 2011, 05:50:05 PM »
I really don't care what you do

you are beginning to sound like my wife when she's on her period..she says the same thing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1328 on: April 28, 2011, 05:58:04 PM »
No way season tix.  I usually get em from clients or go on stub hub. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1329 on: April 28, 2011, 06:03:23 PM »
That's definitely an interesting statistic.

How has Hawaii gone in the Presidential elections over the past 30 years?

Not exactly sure, but pretty certain Democrat.  We recently had our first Republican governor in 40 years.  We only have 8 Republicans in the state House (out of 25).  All four of our reps in DC are Democrats.  It's pretty frustrating.  (One party rule.) 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1330 on: April 28, 2011, 07:03:24 PM »
All the obama dildos and cultists have a vendetta against me.
it's not my vendetta I'd like to have against you....
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1331 on: April 28, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »
it's not my vendetta I'd like to have against you....

Gross.   Unless you are a chick wqith a fat ass and big tits don't bother. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1332 on: April 28, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »
No way season tix.  I usually get em from clients or go on stub hub. 

Hey..you're a Lawyer..you're supposed to be able to afford stuff like that ;)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1333 on: April 29, 2011, 06:02:22 AM »
Gross.   Unless you are a chick wqith a fat ass and big tits don't bother. 
close your eyes and I'll be anything you like.  perhaps it would help relieve some of your tension ?!  ;)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: April 29, 2011, 06:08:21 AM »
April 29, 2011
The Obama Lie That Drove the Birther Movement
By Jack Cashill

www.americanthinker.com

Newly released documents from Barack Obama Sr.'s immigration file,  obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, justify "birther" doubts about the nativity story on which Barack Obama based his presidential campaign.

The documents were posted Thursday in an article by Heather Smathers on the Arizona Independent web site.  When I checked with Brian Wedemeyer, the Independent's managing editor, he confirmed, "They are legitimate documents."

A memo dated Aug. 31, 1961, from William Wood of the Immigration and Naturalization Services, does verify that Barack Obama, Sr. fathered a son, Barack Obama II, who was born in Honolulu on Aug, 4, 1961.  For the record, most birthers of my acquaintance believe that Obama was born in the United States.  That is not their issue.

Wood adds, however, that the child is "living with mother (she lives with her parents & subject resides at 1482 Alencastre St.)."  He adds that Obama's citizen spouse plans "to go to Washington State University next semester."

This document thoroughly undermines the Obama nativity story, a story that has been told almost as often as Jesus's but with nowhere near the accuracy.  Obama led with it in his 2004 convention speech and repeated it in the first sentence of his 2008 speech. 

Friendly biographer David Remnick describes this story as Obama's "signature appeal: the use of the details of his own life as a reflection of a kind of multicultural ideal," and he underscores its essential role in Obama's ascendancy.

As Obama told the story in 2004, his father had grown up in Kenya "herding goats."  His mother he traced to Kansas, as he always did.  "My parents shared not only an improbable love," Obama continued, "they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation."

Obama refined his story for a critical speech in Selma, Alabama in March 2007, a speech that would define his presidential campaign.

"Something happened back here in Selma, Alabama," said Obama.  This something "sent a shout across the ocean," which inspired the Barack Sr., still "herding goats" back in Kenya, to "set his sights a little higher."

This same something also "worried folks in the White House" to the point that the "the Kennedy's decided we're going to do an air lift."

Something about Selma apparently inspired Obama to manufacture facts more flagrantly than usual.  Obama Sr. grew up speaking English and attending Christian schools.  He was working as a clerk in Nairobi, not a goatherd, when he came to Hawaii in 1959.  He came not on any formal airlift but as an independent student.  The Republican Eisenhower, not the Democrat Kennedy, was the president when he came to the United States.

Although born in Kansas, Stanley Ann Dunham (Ann), Obama's mother, was not exactly Dorothy.  She spent her formative years in the Seattle area where she earned the nickname "Anarchist Annie" under the tutelage of her hipster teachers.  Selma had nothing to do with Obama's birth in any case.  He was conceived four years before anyone outside of Alabama ever heard of the town.

The problems, of course, go deeper. According to divorce papers filed in 1964, Barack Sr. and Ann Dunham married in Wailuku, Maui, on February 2, 1961.  One has to wonder, however, whether it was a marriage in anything but name or whether there was a marriage at all. 

The immigration authorities certainly wondered.  An April 1961 memo notes, "If his USC [United States Citizen] wife tries to petition for [Obama Sr.] make sure an investigation is conducted as to the bona-fide of the marriage."

In his memoir Dreams from My Father, Obama says, "In fact, how and when the marriage occurred remains a bit murky, a bill of particulars that I've never quite had the courage to explore."

No family or friend attended a wedding.  In fact, no one in Obama Sr.'s clique seemed to know there was a relationship, let alone a wedding.  Clique member Pake Zane could not recall Ann at all.

When current Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie and Zane visited their friend in Nairobi in 1968, Barack Sr. shocked them by never once inquiring about his presumed wife and 6-year-old son.

The facts get more problematic still.  After the birth of baby Barry in August 1961, Ann left for Seattle as soon as the doctors cleared her to travel. Once there, she enrolled at the University of Washington, not Washington Sate.  Barack Sr. stayed behind in Hawaii.

The apolitical Washington state historical blog, HistoryLink, now confirms Ann's presence in the fall of 1961, identifies her Capitol Hill apartment in Seattle, names the courses she took, and documents an extended stay by Ann and little Barry into the summer of 1962.

If that is not proof enough, the 1961-1962 Polk Directory confirms an "Obama Anna Mrs studt" at the Capitol Hill address.

Somehow, this information escaped Obama's official campaign biography, Dreams, and four book-length biographies I consulted when researching my book Deconstructing Obama.  Remnick's 2010 biography, The Bridge, concedes Ann's escape to Seattle but fudges the dates. 

Even Janny Scott, the New York Times reporter who wrote the new biography, A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother, plays with the timeline.  Ann Dunham promptly became pregnant, Scott writes in a New York Times excerpt, "dropped out of school, married him and gave birth shortly before their union ended."  No, based on these documents, the union, if there was one, ended before Obama was born.

By the time mom and son returned to Hawaii in the summer of 1962, Barack Sr. had long since left for Harvard.  There was no Obama family, never was, no "abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation" save on the teleprompters at the 2004 convention.

Obama knew all of this when he gave his televised Big-Brotherly talk to America's coerced schoolchildren in September 2009.  It did not stop him from dissembling.

"I get it," he told the kiddies.  "I know what that's like.  My father left my family when I was two years old, and I was raised by a single mother."  Does it get lower?

For the last two years or more, many in the birther community knew that Obama's "multicultural ideal" was based on a lie.  Knowing that Obama was capable of lying about the first two years of his life, they had no reason to believe he was telling the truth about his birth, especially given the lengths he had gone to in order to protect his birth certificate.

For their part, the major media -- almost to a person -- were doing everything in their power to protect the lie.  This was unprecedented on the sunny side of the Iron Curtain.  The birthers had absolutely no reason to believe the media. 

The media proved especially ignorant in their discussion of Obama's birth certificate.  Last week, ABC's George Stephanopoulos set a new media low in his ambush of Rep. Michele Bachmann.  In full partisan fury, he waved a copy of Obama's certification of live birth in her face as excitedly as if he had just discovered Al Capone's vault.

"Well I have the president's [birth] certificate right here," crowed the clueless Stephanopoulos, utterly unaware he had no such thing.  Worse, what he did have had been floating around the Internet since 2008.  "It's certified, it's got a certification number."  Neither he nor his media colleagues seemed to know how foolish this spectacle appeared to the millions of Americans who knew better.

Given the historic performance of the president, and of the media, I think our birther friends are allowed a little grace time before they accept this new immaculately conceived certificate of live birth as Gospel.  We would hate to have this too prove "fake but accurate."

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/the_obama_lie_that_drove_the_b.html at April 29, 2011 - 08:03:02 AM CDT

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1335 on: April 29, 2011, 06:36:58 AM »
April 29, 2011
The Obama Lie That Drove the Birther Movement
By Jack Cashill

www.americanthinker.com

Newly released documents from Barack Obama Sr.'s immigration file,  obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, justify "birther" doubts about the nativity story on which Barack Obama based his presidential campaign.

The documents were posted Thursday in an article by Heather Smathers on the Arizona Independent web site.  When I checked with Brian Wedemeyer, the Independent's managing editor, he confirmed, "They are legitimate documents."

A memo dated Aug. 31, 1961, from William Wood of the Immigration and Naturalization Services, does verify that Barack Obama, Sr. fathered a son, Barack Obama II, who was born in Honolulu on Aug, 4, 1961.  For the record, most birthers of my acquaintance believe that Obama was born in the United States.  That is not their issue.

Wood adds, however, that the child is "living with mother (she lives with her parents & subject resides at 1482 Alencastre St.)."  He adds that Obama's citizen spouse plans "to go to Washington State University next semester."

This document thoroughly undermines the Obama nativity story, a story that has been told almost as often as Jesus's but with nowhere near the accuracy.  Obama led with it in his 2004 convention speech and repeated it in the first sentence of his 2008 speech. 

Friendly biographer David Remnick describes this story as Obama's "signature appeal: the use of the details of his own life as a reflection of a kind of multicultural ideal," and he underscores its essential role in Obama's ascendancy.

As Obama told the story in 2004, his father had grown up in Kenya "herding goats."  His mother he traced to Kansas, as he always did.  "My parents shared not only an improbable love," Obama continued, "they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation."

Obama refined his story for a critical speech in Selma, Alabama in March 2007, a speech that would define his presidential campaign.

"Something happened back here in Selma, Alabama," said Obama.  This something "sent a shout across the ocean," which inspired the Barack Sr., still "herding goats" back in Kenya, to "set his sights a little higher."

This same something also "worried folks in the White House" to the point that the "the Kennedy's decided we're going to do an air lift."

Something about Selma apparently inspired Obama to manufacture facts more flagrantly than usual.  Obama Sr. grew up speaking English and attending Christian schools.  He was working as a clerk in Nairobi, not a goatherd, when he came to Hawaii in 1959.  He came not on any formal airlift but as an independent student.  The Republican Eisenhower, not the Democrat Kennedy, was the president when he came to the United States.

Although born in Kansas, Stanley Ann Dunham (Ann), Obama's mother, was not exactly Dorothy.  She spent her formative years in the Seattle area where she earned the nickname "Anarchist Annie" under the tutelage of her hipster teachers.  Selma had nothing to do with Obama's birth in any case.  He was conceived four years before anyone outside of Alabama ever heard of the town.

The problems, of course, go deeper. According to divorce papers filed in 1964, Barack Sr. and Ann Dunham married in Wailuku, Maui, on February 2, 1961.  One has to wonder, however, whether it was a marriage in anything but name or whether there was a marriage at all. 

The immigration authorities certainly wondered.  An April 1961 memo notes, "If his USC [United States Citizen] wife tries to petition for [Obama Sr.] make sure an investigation is conducted as to the bona-fide of the marriage."

In his memoir Dreams from My Father, Obama says, "In fact, how and when the marriage occurred remains a bit murky, a bill of particulars that I've never quite had the courage to explore."

No family or friend attended a wedding.  In fact, no one in Obama Sr.'s clique seemed to know there was a relationship, let alone a wedding.  Clique member Pake Zane could not recall Ann at all.

When current Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie and Zane visited their friend in Nairobi in 1968, Barack Sr. shocked them by never once inquiring about his presumed wife and 6-year-old son.

The facts get more problematic still.  After the birth of baby Barry in August 1961, Ann left for Seattle as soon as the doctors cleared her to travel. Once there, she enrolled at the University of Washington, not Washington Sate.  Barack Sr. stayed behind in Hawaii.

The apolitical Washington state historical blog, HistoryLink, now confirms Ann's presence in the fall of 1961, identifies her Capitol Hill apartment in Seattle, names the courses she took, and documents an extended stay by Ann and little Barry into the summer of 1962.

If that is not proof enough, the 1961-1962 Polk Directory confirms an "Obama Anna Mrs studt" at the Capitol Hill address.

Somehow, this information escaped Obama's official campaign biography, Dreams, and four book-length biographies I consulted when researching my book Deconstructing Obama.  Remnick's 2010 biography, The Bridge, concedes Ann's escape to Seattle but fudges the dates. 

Even Janny Scott, the New York Times reporter who wrote the new biography, A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother, plays with the timeline.  Ann Dunham promptly became pregnant, Scott writes in a New York Times excerpt, "dropped out of school, married him and gave birth shortly before their union ended."  No, based on these documents, the union, if there was one, ended before Obama was born.

By the time mom and son returned to Hawaii in the summer of 1962, Barack Sr. had long since left for Harvard.  There was no Obama family, never was, no "abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation" save on the teleprompters at the 2004 convention.

Obama knew all of this when he gave his televised Big-Brotherly talk to America's coerced schoolchildren in September 2009.  It did not stop him from dissembling.

"I get it," he told the kiddies.  "I know what that's like.  My father left my family when I was two years old, and I was raised by a single mother."  Does it get lower?

For the last two years or more, many in the birther community knew that Obama's "multicultural ideal" was based on a lie.  Knowing that Obama was capable of lying about the first two years of his life, they had no reason to believe he was telling the truth about his birth, especially given the lengths he had gone to in order to protect his birth certificate.

For their part, the major media -- almost to a person -- were doing everything in their power to protect the lie.  This was unprecedented on the sunny side of the Iron Curtain.  The birthers had absolutely no reason to believe the media. 

The media proved especially ignorant in their discussion of Obama's birth certificate.  Last week, ABC's George Stephanopoulos set a new media low in his ambush of Rep. Michele Bachmann.  In full partisan fury, he waved a copy of Obama's certification of live birth in her face as excitedly as if he had just discovered Al Capone's vault.

"Well I have the president's [birth] certificate right here," crowed the clueless Stephanopoulos, utterly unaware he had no such thing.  Worse, what he did have had been floating around the Internet since 2008.  "It's certified, it's got a certification number."  Neither he nor his media colleagues seemed to know how foolish this spectacle appeared to the millions of Americans who knew better.

Given the historic performance of the president, and of the media, I think our birther friends are allowed a little grace time before they accept this new immaculately conceived certificate of live birth as Gospel.  We would hate to have this too prove "fake but accurate."

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/the_obama_lie_that_drove_the_b.html at April 29, 2011 - 08:03:02 AM CDT

so he wasnt born in America?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1336 on: April 29, 2011, 08:30:53 AM »
so he wasnt born in America?

Are you really expecting a simple yes or no answer here?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1337 on: April 29, 2011, 08:41:58 AM »
Are you really expecting a simple yes or no answer here?

Rosemary's Baby aka Obama was not born, he was spawned. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1338 on: April 29, 2011, 09:08:49 AM »
Rosemary's Baby aka Obama was not born, he was spawned. 

there you go.. turn it into mush when you dont want to give a definitive yes or no

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: April 29, 2011, 09:16:58 AM »
there you go.. turn it into mush when you dont want to give a definitive yes or no

I now believe he was born in Hawaii, yes.   But I do believe he is still hiding a ton of shit.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: April 29, 2011, 09:18:07 AM »
I now believe he was born in Hawaii, yes.   But I do believe he is still hiding a ton of shit.

wow...getting you to say this one little sentence took three years...this should be a HOLIDAY!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: April 29, 2011, 09:19:39 AM »
wow...getting you to say this one little sentence took three years...this should be a HOLIDAY!

It only took three years because the Grifter-Looter-Madoff-in -Chief  Obama hid his records and made this an issue by playing games.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1342 on: April 29, 2011, 09:37:02 AM »
I now believe he was born in Hawaii, yes. 

Do you think the long form was a forgery, or is legit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1343 on: April 29, 2011, 09:42:18 AM »
Do you think the long form was a forgery, or is legit?

Forgery.   Its more bullshit.   

If they want to really put this to bed - they would take a photo of the actual book and the actual page where it exists and post that - not this crap.   And the reason I believe he was born here are the immigration records of Rosemary Babies' Kenyan father, not the crap they put out.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: April 29, 2011, 10:04:45 AM »
so you think he WAS born in hawaii. 

I now believe he was born in Hawaii, yes. 

But you also believe he forged a document?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: April 29, 2011, 10:08:06 AM »
so you think he WAS born in hawaii. 

But you also believe he forged a document?

Yes.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: April 29, 2011, 11:53:39 AM »
Seems Obama born yesterday
 By Michael Graham
Thursday, April 28, 2011 - Added 1 day ago

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view/2011_0428seems_obama_born_yesterday/srvc=home&position=recent

Mr. President — you just got “pwned.”’

That’s Internet geek-speak for “owned” and yesterday you — the president of the United States — got your hat handed to you by a reality TV star. Without any political power, without the benefit of public office — in fact, he hasn’t even voted in a primary in 20 years — Donald Trump forced you to finally fork over your birth certificate.

It’s like being sent to jail by a judge, except in this case, it was Judge Judy.

Forget the certificate itself. The most astonishing thing I saw yesterday was a sitting president waiting for the host of “Celebrity Apprentice” to finish a New Hampshire press availability so he could start his own.

When your presidency is so lackluster you’re getting upstaged by a guy whose job is to coax coherent sentences out of Gary Busey . . . well this was not a good moment for the republic.

It was out of concern for our republic that I had called on the president to release the long form birth certificate just the day before. I was horrified by a new USA Today/Gallup poll that found just 38 percent of Americans are confident Obama was born in the United States. In other words, two-thirds of Americans seriously wonder if our president is serving in violation of the Constitution.

Yes, this doubt was generated in part by anti-Obama kookery from the fringe right. But for the doubt to become a conspiracy, Team Obama had to play along. They had to leave the birth certificate hidden in the Hawaii Department of Health instead of just releasing it when the questions first arose.

Barack Obama and his media allies played the issue perfectly. The media continuously asked Republicans their position on the birther issue, sending a message that everyone who opposed Obamacare or criticized his fiscal failures was somehow linked to a lunatic conspiracy.

This may have been winning politics in the short term, but its long-term effect was to undermine the public’s fundamental level of trust in the president. That’s bad.

When the news broke yesterday morning that Obama was finally relenting, I hoped it was because our “uniter in chief” had seen the new poll and wanted to undo some of the damage. Alas, no.

Instead, we now know the White House contacted Hawaii officials on April 22 — five days earlier. Which raises the question again, “Why now?”

It wasn’t because of Obama’s bogus claim that the press was too birther obsessed to cover anything else. Hours after he played the “bad media” card, the independent Poynter Institute reported that the economy accounted for 39 percent of news coverage the week Obama gave his debt/deficit speech. The birther issue? Four percent.

So again — why? I believe it’s because Obama could never answer the question, “Why not?”

As shamelessly self-interested and oddly-coiffed as Trump may be, he smartly focused on the question typical Americans could grasp — why doesn’t the president just release the damn thing? Typical Americans get that. They also get the arrogance of a “public servant” who, without good reason, simply refuses to answer a simple question.

Even on the issue of his own birth certificate, Obama was once again “leading from the rear.”

The guy out front? He’s plugging the upcoming finale of his TV show.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1347 on: April 29, 2011, 12:01:14 PM »
Seems Obama born yesterday
 By Michael Graham
Thursday, April 28, 2011 - Added 1 day ago

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view/2011_0428seems_obama_born_yesterday/srvc=home&position=recent

Mr. President — you just got “pwned.”’

That’s Internet geek-speak for “owned” and yesterday you — the president of the United States — got your hat handed to you by a reality TV star. Without any political power, without the benefit of public office — in fact, he hasn’t even voted in a primary in 20 years — Donald Trump forced you to finally fork over your birth certificate.

It’s like being sent to jail by a judge, except in this case, it was Judge Judy.

Forget the certificate itself. The most astonishing thing I saw yesterday was a sitting president waiting for the host of “Celebrity Apprentice” to finish a New Hampshire press availability so he could start his own.

When your presidency is so lackluster you’re getting upstaged by a guy whose job is to coax coherent sentences out of Gary Busey . . . well this was not a good moment for the republic.

It was out of concern for our republic that I had called on the president to release the long form birth certificate just the day before. I was horrified by a new USA Today/Gallup poll that found just 38 percent of Americans are confident Obama was born in the United States. In other words, two-thirds of Americans seriously wonder if our president is serving in violation of the Constitution.

Yes, this doubt was generated in part by anti-Obama kookery from the fringe right. But for the doubt to become a conspiracy, Team Obama had to play along. They had to leave the birth certificate hidden in the Hawaii Department of Health instead of just releasing it when the questions first arose.

Barack Obama and his media allies played the issue perfectly. The media continuously asked Republicans their position on the birther issue, sending a message that everyone who opposed Obamacare or criticized his fiscal failures was somehow linked to a lunatic conspiracy.

This may have been winning politics in the short term, but its long-term effect was to undermine the public’s fundamental level of trust in the president. That’s bad.

When the news broke yesterday morning that Obama was finally relenting, I hoped it was because our “uniter in chief” had seen the new poll and wanted to undo some of the damage. Alas, no.

Instead, we now know the White House contacted Hawaii officials on April 22 — five days earlier. Which raises the question again, “Why now?”

It wasn’t because of Obama’s bogus claim that the press was too birther obsessed to cover anything else. Hours after he played the “bad media” card, the independent Poynter Institute reported that the economy accounted for 39 percent of news coverage the week Obama gave his debt/deficit speech. The birther issue? Four percent.

So again — why? I believe it’s because Obama could never answer the question, “Why not?”

As shamelessly self-interested and oddly-coiffed as Trump may be, he smartly focused on the question typical Americans could grasp — why doesn’t the president just release the damn thing? Typical Americans get that. They also get the arrogance of a “public servant” who, without good reason, simply refuses to answer a simple question.

Even on the issue of his own birth certificate, Obama was once again “leading from the rear.”

The guy out front? He’s plugging the upcoming finale of his TV show.

This is actually true.  Trump is the reason Obama released his BC.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1348 on: April 29, 2011, 12:13:38 PM »
This is actually true.  Trump is the reason Obama released his BC.

No... it wasn't Trump... It was the media and their infatuation with Trump.

Trump came out and spoke nonsense and people like 333 and the media to some extent ate it up... It was complete bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: April 29, 2011, 12:15:39 PM »
Trump's purposeful willingness to ignore Hawaii state law stating obama had met the burden of requiment...

And his willingness to use his platform to spread disinformation and cast doubt upon the legitimacy of rule of a wartime President...

That's the reason Obama had to do it.  

if Bill gates decided to spend a billion dollars on a "Palin ain't the baby's mama" campaign, and smeared her for every news camera that would listen, she might feel the need to release that birth cert which was never produced.  She could put up with the continual insult (falsely of course) and embarassment, watching her numbers drop as people started to believe Gates' lie, because they heard it enough times.

Or, she could release the birth cert to stop the disinformation campaign.  Would gates "win", or would he just be a bitter rich prick seeking ratings and willing to spread a lie to do so?  ;)