Author Topic: Yanks 5 back of Boston!!!!  (Read 19649 times)

body88

Re: Yanks 5 back of Boston!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2007, 04:19:50 PM »
All one has to do is read the posts before you change them. Not only do you have every point you make about the colts pats and jets refuted, you admit to knowing nothing about them.

You must know me since you know so much about me ::) lol this is halarious.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2007, 04:25:24 PM »
All one has to do is read the posts before you change them. Not only do you have every point you make about the colts pats and jets refuted, you admit to knowing nothing about them.

You must know me since you know so much about me ::) lol this is halarious.

I know you're insecure enough that you melted to the point that you deleted your account in a tear filled rage in some vain attempt to get back at the people who insulted you. Anyone who takes an internet forum that seriously has some serious problems

I never said I know nothing about the Colts or Pats. I said I didn't know much, and frankly, I couldn't care less. The Pats are overrated and far from being the super powered team you think they're going to be in the AFC. I can think of 3 teams off the top of my head that are more than capable of slapping the shit out of them.

You might want to start compiling your excuses for when the Pats don't win the Super Bowl this year.  ;)

body88

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2007, 04:34:54 PM »
I know you're insecure enough that you melted to the point that you deleted your account in a tear filled rage in some vain attempt to get back at the people who insulted you. Anyone who takes an internet forum that seriously has some serious problemsI never said I know nothing about the Colts or Pats. I said I didn't know much, and frankly, I couldn't care less. The Pats are overrated and far from being the super powered team you think they're going to be in the AFC. I can think of 3 teams off the top of my head that are more than capable of slapping the shit out of them.

You might want to start compiling your excuses for when the Pats don't win the Super Bowl this year.  ;)

The irony... Ha ha nuff said.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2007, 04:40:10 PM »

The irony... Ha ha nuff said.

I don't recall deleting my account in a tear filled rage only to come crawling back a week later, do you? hahahaha, talk about INSECURE.

26 years old and feeling that insulted by words on a monitor is so laughably pathetic I can't help but feel bad for you. An insecure Boston fanboy who lacks the ability to think logically. Does it get any worse? 
Ha ha nuff said.

body88

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2007, 04:43:21 PM »
I don't recall deleting my account in a tear filled rage only to come crawling back a week later, do you? hahahaha, talk about INSECURE.

26 years old and feeling that insulted by words on a monitor is so laughably pathetic I can't help but feel bad for you. An insecure Boston fanboy who lacks the ability to think logically. Does it get any worse? 
Ha ha nuff said.

Where do you think up this stuff, lol !!!!!!! Nick you need a rest buddy  :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2007, 04:44:59 PM »

Where do you think up this stuff, lol !!!!!!! Nick you need a rest buddy  :o

hahaha! It just flows sometimes.  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2007, 04:57:46 PM »
Ironically, this is the most action this board has seen in the last 6 months. Be it not for me to beat a dead horse, though.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 08:22:29 AM »
Keep it up guys! This is good shit!

I wish I could contribute more in these baseball debates but I fucking hate the teams you guys are backing.

Only in NFL football could I argue about AFC dominance in reference to the Ravens but baseball?

Shit...I'm an Orioles fan, nuff said. :-\

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2007, 10:14:09 AM »

Shit...I'm an Orioles fan, nuff said. :-\

Any ideas who you guys might acquire to compliment Bedard, Cabrera and Guthrie?  One more impact starter could make them much better.
Y

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 10:48:14 AM »
Any ideas who you guys might acquire to compliment Bedard, Cabrera and Guthrie?  One more impact starter could make them much better.

No doubt another impact starter would improve them tremendously but Angelos(owner) would have to break the fucking bank in order to sign a marquee free agent pitcher next off season.

I don't think it can happen because Angelos is a jerkoff for an owner. It would have to be mid level starter who hopefully can elevate himself to another level.

The state of the Orioles is pathetic considering how dominant this franchise used to be in the late 70's and early 80's. Such a shame considering what great tradition the Orioles used to have.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2007, 01:23:14 PM »
No doubt another impact starter would improve them tremendously but Angelos(owner) would have to break the fucking bank in order to sign a marquee free agent pitcher next off season.

I don't think it can happen because Angelos is a jerkoff for an owner. It would have to be mid level starter who hopefully can elevate himself to another level.

The state of the Orioles is pathetic considering how dominant this franchise used to be in the late 70's and early 80's. Such a shame considering what great tradition the Orioles used to have.

Angelo's is an idiot.glad he's in the Yanks division :D and I'm glad Girardi turned him down.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2007, 01:51:43 PM »
Hey body if I was posting this stuff u'd tell me to relax, BF is an idiot. He's friggen skinny kid who is insanely jealous of Boston for some reason. He's already admitted to knowing next to nothing about the Dolts...forget it. He can't debate with facts so he's resorted to name calling.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2007, 04:03:24 PM »
Hey body if I was posting this stuff u'd tell me to relax, BF is an idiot. He's friggen skinny kid who is insanely jealous of Boston for some reason. He's already admitted to knowing next to nothing about the Dolts...forget it. He can't debate with facts so he's resorted to name calling.

Have I? Looks to me like Body was the first one to resort to name calling. I just reminded him of the fact that he threw a temper tantrum at 26 years old and deleted his account. Don't worry, he's a big boy, he can defend himself without you running in to attach your mouth to his scrotum and pat him on the back for being a Boston fan.

What's there to be jealous of Boston for? One World Series in 86 years? A 14.5 game lead which turned into the most monumental collapse in baseball history? A team that's struggling to stay afloat their division after having a 15 game lead at one point this season? Yup, I'm jealous alright.

Do you honestly think before you type headhunter? Another Mass. fanboy that knows less about his teams than the people who hate them.  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2007, 09:27:08 PM »
Have I? Looks to me like Body was the first one to resort to name calling. I just reminded him of the fact that he threw a temper tantrum at 26 years old and deleted his account. Don't worry, he's a big boy, he can defend himself without you running in to attach your mouth to his scrotum and pat him on the back for being a Boston fan.

What's there to be jealous of Boston for? One World Series in 86 years? A 14.5 game lead which turned into the most monumental collapse in baseball history? A team that's struggling to stay afloat their division after having a 15 game lead at one point this season? Yup, I'm jealous alright.

Do you honestly think before you type headhunter? Another Mass. fanboy that knows less about his teams than the people who hate them.  ::)

Honest question, Nick Hersh: why are most of your posts 300 words or more?  Don't you have anything better to do with your day? :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2007, 11:55:36 PM »
Great question, considering you’ve spent roughly 6 hours today going through my profile and posts and making sure to reply to every comment I’ve made over the last two weeks.

Yup, it’s good to know I’ve destroyed your ego to the point that you’ve gone full-blown stalker. Stay out of this thread with your bullshit, though.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2007, 12:08:22 AM »
you've got a genuine troll there BF....... ;D

what'd you do to this boy anyways ?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2007, 07:35:38 AM »
you've got a genuine troll there BF....... ;D

what'd you do to this boy anyways ?

hahahaha, destroyed his internet psyche of course. That, and fucked his sister to boot.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2007, 11:50:50 AM »
Hey fucktard...I'm sorry your jealous because nobody defends u and ur silly posts....Body alsways post with facts, while all we get from u is stupid observations and name caslling when nobody takes ur side....besides we've all seen ur pics, what are u 10...11.....
L

body88

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »
Sox now 7 games ahead.... Wake is going for his 16th win. Only guy in the majors who can make that claim is Becket. Oh yea fury told us Josh was no good. 16 - 5 with a 3.20 era  ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2007, 01:45:17 PM »
I think Wakefield is having his best season, wins-wise, right?

Most he's ever gotten is 14 or 15, correct? He's been around a long time, too.

How many career wins does Wake have?

I love his pitching stlye. Hardly any velocity on those knucklers. He can probably pitch another 5 years because he's hardly got any stress or burnout on that arm.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2007, 03:16:15 PM »
Top 8  6 nothing.....Wakefield going for the shutout..but they suck.  ::)
L

body88

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2007, 05:14:28 PM »
Top 8  6 nothing.....Wakefield going for the shutout..but they suck.  ::)

Wakefield and Becket only major league players with 16 wins! Pretty cool wake has 16 wins at over 40, lol.

body88

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2007, 12:57:41 PM »
Fury whats going on? Yanks drop 2 out of three to the angels and two to the tigers? You think the tigers are gonna take the series? Almost 8 back now.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2007, 01:45:55 PM »
They split the first two with the Tigers.
Y

body88

« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
I am not saying the Yankees are not capable of taking the series vs the sox. Granted this post was directed to a guy who claims 16 - 5 Josh Becket is no good, lol. Fury claims Becket's era has been "melting down" since the second half. Fact Becket's era has been improving since June. Obv fury does not let the facts get in the way of a good meltdown. Becket's era was over four in June due to 2 starts where he gave up 5 and 6 runs respectively. That jacked his June total up over 4. In July he brought the era total down to 3.5, and so far after four starts in aug his total era is 2.25. Lower then the  2.48 and 2.88 era he posted in April and May. Becket is actually having his best month era wise late in the year. Again this is a guy telling us a pitcher with 16 wins and 5 losses with an era of 3.20 is no good.

Sox offense looks to be heating up. The have beat the white sox 11 - 3 ,  10 - 1, 14 -2 and 11 - 1. Hopefully they stay hot vs the yankees. If the sox can win the yankees series they would be back up to a nine game lead. If anyone can cool em down its the Yankees.