Author Topic: there seems a constant battle between the bitter naturals and the juice beasts  (Read 4121 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
unless using roids is gonna make you a (more) successful professional athlete, actor, model . . . why juice?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
tom prince is lucky to be alive

bad example he doesnt train or eat like a (natural) bber anymore at all

Even those that do would still shrink to nothing compared to what they were.
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I think that guys on steroids are scared to death of being natural. If their drug supply were to be cut off, I dont think that they could handle being natural again. It is a fear/"mental problem".

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Both sides have total idiots, its like politics. The ones from each side closer to the middle (who dont care about what anyone else does) is the way that makes the most sense.

Hardcore juicers who deny it-----------------------------|Juicers who admit it and dont give a f&*k|---|Naturals who dont give a f&*k|-------------------------------------Naturals who are jealous twinks.

It's the 2 bolded ones in the middle that make sense. Not the whining bitches on both far sides. (Like hardcore liberals, and right wing nut jobs).

tom joad

• Getbig V
which group has more assclowns?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
It's not a constant battle.  It only lasts until the juicers are about 40 years old.......and they die.

Names and dates of those CONFIRMED by a medical authority please.

I have lost dozens of men and women friends from cancer, liver, kidney, heart and stroke. All were regular non athletes, never stepped into a gym, from 30 to 60 years of age. I do not include the geezers. I am 73 and started competing decades ago natural then ran an 8 year heavy steroid use then went natty for about 10 years. Now I am back on Tcyp 250 1xweek for past 15 years. I have HBP and HRBC just like my Dad, a golfer, and take my meds. I hike about 30 miles weekly at very high elevations and feel great thank you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Great thong ;D, all kidding aside IMHO steroids take what u have and make it bigger. If your diet is not on point u won't have deep abs and crisp lines, you'll look like a bloated mess
PRINCE had a great build lighter bigger he got '300'plus which was the start to the that magic #and then coleman took over 330 .him and titius had amateur run together.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
since getting on the juice i am so fucking happy everytime i enter the gym

today i knocked out 10 reps on the flat dumbel press with 52kg

before this would be impossible

i am gonna get up to the 60kg dumbbells in a matter of months for quality reps of 10-12 no doubt

juice is a miracle

And sad part of the story is the fact, that you need juice to do this.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
People are only natural cos they are pussies afraid of needles. Pathetic  >:(

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
There is no battle.  Nobody gives a shit about anyone else.
Y

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
People are only natural cos they are pussies afraid of needles. Pathetic  >:(

Thats like saying that people who are not crackheads are afraid of glass, afraid of Crack Pipes & afraid of lighters (pussies)

---the reality is, most humans dont want to be on illegal drugs. Most people dont require drugs to be happy.
Most people see it as either wasted money, or a health risk. (Im not hatin'. Its just the way most people think)

tom joad

• Getbig V
what's the upside to juicing if you're not significantly advancing your career by doing so?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
what's the upside to juicing if you're not significantly advancing your career by doing so?
ON a physical level one aspires to take something 'there body'to a different level even if its temporary,or they maxx out and go on,and on,,,and stay on.either way u could only get so big either way everything has a ceiling,its the celing goes a bit higher for a user.again not playing both sides a natural or a clean former user could still look good or even beat a gym'user'in terms better build ,but if a juiced guy has the genes and look and drugs forget it..just do your thing either and don't be a dick,i'm sure there are some natural dick holes too..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
what's the upside of lifting weights if you're not significantly advancing your career by doing so?

tom joad

• Getbig V
what's the upside of lifting weights if you're not significantly advancing your career by doing so?

smart weight training (and cardio) combined with good nutrition will make you healthier (improve your fitness level), increase your natural strength, and make you more sexually desirable ...

f450

• Getbig IV

STUPID QUESTION.  of course looking and feeling superhuman and reaping those benefits. totally worth it. TOTALLY! As long as you are not stupidly huge and maintain your athleticism and flexibility. Dont be a bitter natural  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
smart weight training (and cardio) combined with good nutrition will make you healthier (improve your fitness level), increase your natural strength, and make you more sexually desirable ...
you didnt answer the question ::)

tom joad

• Getbig V
STUPID QUESTION.  of course looking and feeling superhuman and reaping those benefits. totally worth it. TOTALLY! As long as you are not stupidly huge and maintain your athleticism and flexibility. Dont be a bitter natural  ;D

reaping what benefits?  :-\

being a hero to meathead gym rats?

Ropo

• Getbig IV

Do you think you have some kind of career going on? What you mean about that? Now you are like brainless chimp, and when you grow up, you will be like brainless orangutan? Career is something what make you able to earn money by your trade, and only way you earn money by bodybuilding is selling sex to gay men.

chess315

wake your ass up halo and address my thread the crowd is waiting and i think listen to you talk about dumbell hypertrophy and black girls caused me to lose gains . Althought i do imagine the swat team kicking in my moms house and holding me for 48 hours on some crazy shit i have no idea about but sounded bad didnt help i never cared bout being that big any ways always been pretty bad ass and girls easy to get. Even when i was skinny hit tape measure home runs . MY personal opinion of your situation is lift heaver i respect not wanting to get hurt i can tell you this you have good genetics if you want to be something special the sooner you let the juice flow better . Open up at least 2 grams on yourself it wont affect your health at all imo being over weight the big problem wes stayed freaking drunk 20years i have to basic why you have no idea lol

also as you will most likely be sober as you been with black women all night i cannot fault myself for being nuts you are sober though so should be able to address this better and my format. Also a lot of times when around here you get so out of your fucking mind you are what the tv comerecials say not healthy enough for sexual activity and i came up with a thing called tounge in buns but dont know if its the best to do to african american females whats your thought on tounge in buns black veruses white mind you i have banged a good .100black girls used to sell cocain on way to school and every day when i was a kid they tried to do the sex to me.

ALso you missed your time to live in 1989 when i walked to schoo during crack empemic black ladies girls tried to have sex with you whole way to school

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
wake your ass up halo and address my thread the crowd is waiting and i think listen to you talk about dumbell hypertrophy and black girls caused me to lose gains . Althought i do imagine the swat team kicking in my moms house and holding me for 48 hours on some crazy shit i have no idea about but sounded bad didnt help i never cared bout being that big any ways always been pretty bad ass and girls easy to get. Even when i was skinny hit tape measure home runs . MY personal opinion of your situation is lift heaver i respect not wanting to get hurt i can tell you this you have good genetics if you want to be something special the sooner you let the juice flow better . Open up at least 2 grams on yourself it wont affect your health at all imo being over weight the big problem wes stayed freaking drunk 20years i have to basic why you have no idea lol

also as you will most likely be sober as you been with black women all night i cannot fault myself for being nuts you are sober though so should be able to address this better and my format. Also a lot of times when around here you get so out of your fucking mind you are what the tv comerecials say not healthy enough for sexual activity and i came up with a thing called tounge in buns but dont know if its the best to do to african american females whats your thought on tounge in buns black veruses white mind you i have banged a good .100black girls used to sell cocain on way to school and every day when i was a kid they tried to do the sex to me.

ALso you missed your time to live in 1989 when i walked to schoo during crack empemic black ladies girls tried to have sex with you whole way to school

Epic.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
since getting on the juice i am so fucking happy everytime i enter the gym

today i knocked out 10 reps on the flat dumbel press with 52kg

before this would be impossible

i am gonna get up to the 60kg dumbbells in a matter of months for quality reps of 10-12 no doubt

juice is a miracle
but you're still garbage

I can press that naturally easy

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
Where do you lift.

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
i used to be a delusional natural

but i never felt bitterness to the juice beasts

i just thought these guys are kamikaze bodybuilders, risking their life for the glory

Kamikaze bodybuilders? That's a new one

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Big Naturals will take them everytime.