Author Topic: Dorian Yates Drug Usage  (Read 30626 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorian Yates Drug Usage
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2012, 02:33:50 AM »
really?

al beckles
bertil fox
charles clairmonte
reg park
flex lewis

Really:
Beckles was born in Barbados
Bertil Fox was in St. Kitts (also known more formally as Saint Christopher Island (Saint-Christophe in French) is an island in the West Indies.
Charles Clairmonte was born in Barbados

Reg and Flex was born in UK, so they are from British gene pool. That mean you can point out three native UK bodybuilders from past 100 years. Is that a lot?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2012, 03:04:48 AM »
thats spurious though

is haney a natural american?

how about coleman?

the vast majority of US success is from a foreign gene pool in BB.

ok you can have bob paris................

but if we have

yates
park
lewis

we haven't done that bad really

considering how much a minority sport BB is in the UK and how we only have a total population of about 20% of the US.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2012, 03:11:57 AM »
if you don't achieve that physique naturally you're just not training hard enough.  yeah that's how hard he trained.
::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2012, 03:22:37 AM »
Dorian's genetics in terms of size and the ability to put on muscle were not better then any of the mass monsters from Nasser to Dillet but one thing he had above the rest and it was sheer luck that someone like him would have this characteristic, as I do not see it having anything to do with race is the ability to not hold subcutaneous water under the skin.

Even in off-season he was bone dry, it was simply his genetics, of course the drugs enhanced this but give any one else the same thing and they still would not be as "granite-like" as Yates, unbelievable in person, his skin was transparent and you really would have had to have seen this in person with your own eyes to know how much of a difference this made.

The only one else who came close to this skin texture Yates had was Pavol Jablonicky, again even with Pavol you would have had to seen him in real life to know how dry he really was.

Now as far as race and genetics for bodybuilding, it is real hard to tell. Blacks win hands down in upper body, bone structure and shape, Germans and sourounding areas win for sheer mass. Really though, a freak can come out of anywhere anytime. Are British bodybuilders good?, yes, I think they are up there as well.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2012, 03:52:47 AM »
Absolute fucking horseshit. I know Leroy personally and he never talks to anyone about Dorian's drug use. I doubt he would even know exactly himself.

x2

I highly doubt Leroy Davis would talk to anyone about this even if he knew, which he probably doesn't... at least not to such a high degree. BFG is full of it... "a friend of mine talked to Leroy years ago, that's the best he remembered"  ::)

Bollocks.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2012, 04:13:51 AM »
As far as the Dorian cycles the only one who knows for sure is Dorian not a friend of a friend!hell Dorian Used so much juice I bet he forgets what he used down to the T!It was alot though!

Like I said most amateurs and pros are not only using alot of HGH/steroids they are also selling them along with recreation drugs! A guy like Dorian had alot of sponsors and he probably had alot of sources give him free gear in return dorian would send customers his way. He probably had to pay for the HGH but I bet he got alot of those steroids for free or paid very little for them. setroids are not that expensive on bulk. However I have heard Dorian used alot of halotestin wich is a very expensive oral drug. Dorian was a big enough name to where he could pull off paying for the drugs and also being sponsored by various dealers in return for customers.

Nowadays all amateur bodybuilders sell steroids and HGH. if they do not sell HGH/AAS they are involved with the gay 4 pay scene. some do both! I do believe alot of amateur bodybuilders and Pro bodybuilders are involved with the sale of HGH/steroids/rec drugs. There is no other logical answer of hoe they can afford the amount of HGH needed to be successful. I think the top pros have enough money to afford their drug bill and also have gear sponsors that give them gear in return for sending customers their way. Alot of pro's and amateurs are AAS/HGH/Rec dealers No doubt about it! Then some do gay 4 pay and sell AAS/HGH and recs. these guys will do anything to make money so they do not have to work and can focus on their training everyday. Lots of bodybuilders have been caught up in drug ring investigations! think about it would you rather sell AAS/HGH and Recs are do gay 4 Pay? I rather sell the drugs!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2012, 08:43:34 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2012, 08:46:33 AM »
Dorian's genetics in terms of size and the ability to put on muscle were not better then any of the mass monsters from Nasser to Dillet but one thing he had above the rest and it was sheer luck that someone like him would have this characteristic, as I do not see it having anything to do with race is the ability to not hold subcutaneous water under the skin.

Even in off-season he was bone dry, it was simply his genetics, of course the drugs enhanced this but give any one else the same thing and they still would not be as "granite-like" as Yates, unbelievable in person, his skin was transparent and you really would have had to have seen this in person with your own eyes to know how much of a difference this made.

The only one else who came close to this skin texture Yates had was Pavol Jablonicky, again even with Pavol you would have had to seen him in real life to know how dry he really was.

Now as far as race and genetics for bodybuilding, it is real hard to tell. Blacks win hands down in upper body, bone structure and shape, Germans and sourounding areas win for sheer mass. Really though, a freak can come out of anywhere anytime. Are British bodybuilders good?, yes, I think they are up there as well.
good post,,read..

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2012, 02:44:24 PM »

That's the german genetics. Dorian always had the condition. Munzer was up there too.

Dorian said in an interview a few years ago he has very thin skin and would bleed easily.

I have very thick skin but i have noticed as a get older the skin gets thinner and i do bleed easier but that's a long time training.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2012, 02:55:09 PM »

YUp. explains it very well, I've always thought that. he's just a naturally hard, dry person.

And I have seen other people like him in the gym.....obviously not built like him,but they are always really pale white guys. it's a 'type' of person.  just like Shawn Rhoden and Flex Wheeler were cut from the same genetic cloth

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2012, 04:17:29 PM »
people conveniently forget that Dorian started consuming an extra serving of porridge for breakfast in the early 90s which resulted in tremendous gains in overall mass.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »
people conveniently forget that Dorian started consuming an extra serving of porridge for breakfast in the early 90s which resulted in tremendous gains in overall mass.

maybe he snuck in some sweet potatoes here and there, as well?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2012, 06:40:07 PM »
maybe he snuck in some sweet potatoes here and there, as well?
you best keep this information to yourself, lessen you want to see a mass monster epidemic.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2012, 06:43:00 PM »
Some of you guys are ridiculous if you don't think Dorian was taking grams upon grams of everything and anything. He was probably messing with shit we don't even know about. The guy had the competitive drive just like Arnold. His body could handle the drugs very well. He was prob on 5-10 grams of shit a week a ton of hgh and slin. Why wouldn't he be? He wanted to be the best in the world. When you get to that level you will risk it all.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2012, 01:25:18 AM »
If you are being truthful about your association with Leroy, then mean no respect by posting this. As I said, I have very little connection to Dorian. I spoke to a friend of mine who knew Leroy decades ago. What he told me was based solely on memory from their interaction a long time ago, to my understanding.

I used to train with Leroy on a regular basis a few years ago when I was still at Temple Gym.

I don't know what Leroy knows about Dorian's drug use and I never asked him - it was a topic of conversation that we never discussed and I knew better than to ask. I just took advantage of the experience in training with him and I learned a lot about how to train properly.

I'm pretty sure if someone would have asked Leroy about Dorian's use they would have been laughed out the room. Only Dorian himself really knows the full extent.

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2012, 06:14:28 AM »
exactly nobody knows except for dorian. I heard he did experiemtent with designer drugs and was one of the first to use dnp in the UK. Bottom line he was a pin cushion and a walking pharmacy but the exact cycle(who knows) Dorian might of even forgot! he probably just shot as much juice and popped as many pills as he could. I am sure it was more structured but bottom line the guy was a walking pharmacy! This is why he had joint trouble and ripped that bicep! it was drug abuse! his tendons could not handle the amount of muscle and weight he was handling.steroid use was def responsible for dorians injurys

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2012, 06:23:51 AM »

pure bulshit! not true,NEVER!

Actually this sounds quite legit to me.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2012, 06:25:54 AM »
I used to train with Leroy on a regular basis a few years ago when I was still at Temple Gym.

I don't know what Leroy knows about Dorian's drug use and I never asked him - it was a topic of conversation that we never discussed and I knew better than to ask. I just took advantage of the experience in training with him and I learned a lot about how to train properly.

I'm pretty sure if someone would have asked Leroy about Dorian's use they would have been laughed out the room. Only Dorian himself really knows the full extent.

Why not ask? Surely you must have been curious?

ukjeff

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2012, 06:36:13 AM »
considering how much a minority sport BB is in the UK and how we only have a total population of about 20% of the US.
and considering the UK is only allowed one pro bodybuilder a year by the IFBB and the USA is allowed god knows how many.
You guys give out pro cards like toffees, even 70 year olds get a card, fuckin lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2012, 06:47:09 AM »
and considering the UK is only allowed one pro bodybuilder a year by the IFBB and the USA is allowed god knows how many.
You guys give out pro cards like toffees, even 70 year olds get a card, fuckin lol.
Ya but although they give so many pro cards, even the weakest ones usually are competitive in the pro ranks.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2013, 04:37:32 PM »
EVERY 2-3 HOURS???????

IDK find it funny how there are 50 guys in this thread "walking pin cushion all drugs" when there are losers on EVERY board including this one that wont compete who would probably pin gh in their fucking eyeballs if it would put a few more pounds of muscle on.

I dont look at Dorian any differently if he took 2 grams of week or 12 grams a week ...he was the best in the world at what he did and he did it from scratch.... no guru or any of that shit.

if you liked his physique or not ...hey i thought he looked like shit but each to their own. But I could care less what he took in his prime cause he was the man
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2013, 04:43:54 PM »

haha you sound like a nancy boy.
l

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2013, 07:47:32 PM »
Some of you guys are ridiculous if you don't think Dorian was taking grams upon grams of everything and anything. He was probably messing with shit we don't even know about. The guy had the competitive drive just like Arnold. His body could handle the drugs very well. He was prob on 5-10 grams of shit a week a ton of hgh and slin. Why wouldn't he be? He wanted to be the best in the world. When you get to that level you will risk it all.

there is no "shit we dont even know about". they all use the same shit.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2013, 07:55:06 PM »

eh, what? no he wasn't... he was puffy and smooth as fuck. he got hard when it counted, but aside from that, he was a blowfish.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2013, 07:56:12 PM »
there is no "shit we dont even know about". they all use the same shit.

this x2