Author Topic: What qualifies as a hyper responder to steroids?  (Read 3757 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
What qualifies as a hyper responder to steroids?
« on: January 21, 2016, 08:42:17 PM »
Just out of curiosity what is your guys average testosterone levels on 100mgs a week, 150mgs a week, and 500mgs a week? How much higher of a percentage would some one have to have over the normal base line levels off of a certain testosterone dosage to be considered a hyperresponder?  Would 25% higher testosterone levels off of a testosterone injection compared to the normal persons reaction be considered a hyperresponder. This question has just been on my mind lately sorry if it is somewhat irrelevant and pisses any one off.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: What qualifies as a hyper responder to steroids?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 09:24:18 PM »
i get near nothing from test prop til i take it up to 700 mg per week

@ 350 mg per week or less didn't do shit for me

this is coming from dosing it @ 100 mg eod or 50 mg ed vs. 100 mg ed

not sure if 500 mg or so would be enough, maybe....

my first inject cycle was 500 mg test e and 400 mg deca and it was OK, as of now i'm on one amp of sust eod and it's kicking that test/deca cycles ass

one amp eod equals 875 mg test per week

so from this info it appears that i ain't no hyper-responder, at least to test that is, but to tren i got really good results from it @ 50 mg eod, and when i went up to 100 mg ed i didn't really see much of a diff

so speaking of scientists you gotta be your own "scientist" and test this shit out on yourself, and see what works best be you

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 09:31:26 PM »
Just out of curiosity what is your guys average testosterone levels on 100mgs a week, 150mgs a week, and 500mgs a week? How much higher of a percentage would some one have to have over the normal base line levels off of a certain testosterone dosage to be considered a hyperresponder?  Would 25% higher testosterone levels off of a testosterone injection compared to the normal persons reaction be considered a hyperresponder. This question has just been on my mind lately sorry if it is somewhat irrelevant and pisses any one off.

What kind of a moron would come in gunz a blazing over a simple question? We're all friends here!
 ;D
?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 09:33:39 PM »
Lol

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 09:43:52 PM »
i get near nothing from test prop til i take it up to 700 mg per week

@ 350 mg per week or less didn't do shit for me

this is coming from dosing it @ 100 mg eod or 50 mg ed vs. 100 mg ed

not sure if 500 mg or so would be enough, maybe....

my first inject cycle was 500 mg test e and 400 mg deca and it was OK, as of now i'm on one amp of sust eod and it's kicking that test/deca cycles ass

one amp eod equals 875 mg test per week

so from this info it appears that i ain't no hyper-responder, at least to test that is, but to tren i got really good results from it @ 50 mg eod, and when i went up to 100 mg ed i didn't really see much of a diff

so speaking of scientists you gotta be your own "scientist" and test this shit out on yourself, and see what works best be you

When my blood test came back with testosterone levels over 1500ng/dl at just 150mgs of perscription dr persribed test e a week it got me wondering if I might be a hyperresponder. I took 850mgs a week of ugl test e and my total testosterone came back at over 10,000ng/dl with a free testosterone level of about 3500pg/ml. I'm trying to figure out what everyones normal total testosterone levels are on different dosages to get a grasp on whats normal.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 10:41:05 PM »
They're easy to spot

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 11:53:29 PM »
I think they are harder to spot than one would think. There could be a lot of people who cycle steroids that are hyperresponders but don't stick with the sport or have the drive to compete with everything they have like a pro would. I guess I am more curious about normal guys on steroid boards who cycle and what total testosterone levels they get with certain ammounts of gear. I'm trying to just figure out base line total testosterone  levels of standard testosterone doses and see if anyone greatly deviates from what others have. Also I'm trying to figure out if somebody has a crazy responce to testosterone would they also have that same response to other steroids.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 12:19:43 AM »
response is more about androgen receptor density/ binding etc than what your test levels are after an injection. that level is rather constant.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 04:19:59 AM »
What kind of a moron would come in gunz a blazing over a simple question? We're all friends here!
 ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 08:45:57 AM »
There is no straight answers, too many variations from individual to another.
I'm a great responder to testosterone and have zero results on nandrolone, no matter what dose. A friend of mine is exactly the opposite. Go figure.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 06:24:45 PM »
woulnd't a hyperresponder be someone who grows well on anything and everything? I remember reading an article somewhere where flex wheeler's friends used to laugh in amazement because flex could literally take any shit and grow from it