Author Topic: Ronald Reagan  (Read 8770 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Ronald Reagan
« on: January 23, 2014, 12:49:08 PM »
I'm a left wing liberal myself, but I increase in appreciating RR more and more.
We really hated him here in Holland in the 80s.
But compared to the Bushes, he was miles above them.

Let's face it: he finally won the cold war. "Mr Gorbatchov, tear down that wall"

Guy was a getbigger, not many US presidents could get that title.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Ronald Reagan
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 12:54:39 PM »
You can compare chimps to the bushes and they'd look like einstein.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 12:56:28 PM »
I Always liked Jimmy Carter, but that seems to be a European thing.... :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 01:44:55 PM »
I'm a left wing liberal myself, but I increase in appreciating RR more and more.

Let's face it: he finally won the cold war. "Mr Gorbatchov, tear down that wall"

He was miles of just about everyone.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 01:46:06 PM »
Ronald had a juvenile hairline in his 70's.... ???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 02:03:47 PM »
I Always liked Jimmy Carter, but that seems to be a European thing.... :D

Jimmy Carter here is considered one of the worse presidents by most. The only one who will go down as worse is Obama. The guy blames congress for him not being able to do anything but he had both sides of Congress for two years and did absolutely nothing. W. Bush was doing well until the Senate and House went Democratic. Then Dodd and Frank were in control of banking. The Democratic congress were in charge of spending too. The economy went to hell and Democrats and the media used Bush as the reason. 90% of all news media in America is owned by 6 companies. That's newspaper, tv, cable and computer news. The top guys at the 6 companies are liberal democrats. That is how the sheep are led.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »

I don't understand why you Europeans are such self destructive and self loathing leftists?

Extreme Communist manipulation of your educational systems after WWII??

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 02:16:09 PM »
90% of all news media in America is owned by 6 companies. That's newspaper, tv, cable and computer news. The top guys at the 6 companies are liberal democrats. That is how the sheep are led.

The media gave Bush and Cheney a break, and they're definitely giving Obama a break. The MSM is worthless.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 02:19:29 PM »
'Automobile"

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 02:22:23 PM »
USA #1

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 03:37:49 PM »
I am a lifelong Texan and I not once voted for Bush as gov or president but history will be very kind to him as things are always more clear in hindsight.  For example , you never here anyone discussing the wmds Bush was looking for being used in Syria as of recent which explains why they weren't found in Iraq, also he brought to the attention of the Senate in 2005 that the loan practices of fanny May and Freddie Mac were substantially risky, and they basically accused him of being a racist 1 percenter that would take everything he could from the poor if given a chance.  Oh and the man who put the ok on those risky loan practices that brought the worlds markets to there knees, Bill Clinton.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 03:43:41 PM »

I am a lifelong Texan and I not once voted for Bush as gov or president but history will be very kind to him as things are always more clear in hindsight.  For example , you never here anyone discussing the wmds Bush was looking for being used in Syria as of recent which explains why they weren't found in Iraq, also he brought to the attention of the Senate in 2005 that the loan practices of fanny May and Freddie Mac were substantially risky, and they basically accused him of being a racist 1 percenter that would take everything he could from the poor if given a chance.  Oh and the man who put the ok on those risky loan practices that brought the worlds markets to there knees, Bill Clinton.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 03:46:23 PM »
Ronald Reagan and Dorothy Mantooth are saints.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 04:07:27 PM »
I don't understand why you Europeans are such self destructive and self loathing leftists?

Extreme Communist manipulation of your educational systems after WWII??

They are not - mostly the showoff Europeans are liberal and like to drag others down with them.
Hidden from the leftist media and public opinion this faggotry's wearing off.
The tensions between the US and Europe have been skillfully infused by ill willed benefactors to weaken a common ground of European identity and power.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 04:37:59 PM »
He was miles of just about everyone.

The best president we have had in my lifetime.  Off the top of my head,  I put him behind Washington, Lincoln and FDR (tough row to hoe, those men had) but ahead of Kennedy (who would now be considered a conservative Republican).

The Bush boys aren't bad but neither were they great.  Clinton sucks less than Obama but then so does Hillary (literally and figuratively mind you).

Ronaldus Magnus!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 04:39:56 PM »
They are not - mostly the showoff Europeans are liberal and like to drag others down with them.
Hidden from the leftist media and public opinion this faggotry's wearing off.
The tensions between the US and Europe have been skillfully infused by ill willed benefactors to weaken a common ground of European identity and power.

I sincerely hope so! I've read several articles about it, hope conservative parties keep gaining power.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 04:43:28 PM »
The best president we have had in my lifetime.  Off the top of my head,  I put him behind Washington, Lincoln and FDR (tough row to hoe, that man had) but ahead of Kennedy (who would now be considered a conservative Republican).

The Bush boys aren't bad but neither were they great.  Clinton sucks less than Obama but then so does Hillary (literally and figuratively mind you).

Ronaldus Magnus!

Lincoln and FDR are two of the original big government, anti-constitutional neocons inline with GWB IMO.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 04:44:37 PM »
Republicans would hate Ronald Reagan if he were to be President today.

He was more liberal than Mitt Romney. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 04:47:15 PM »
Republicans would hate Ronald Reagan if he were to be President today.

He was more liberal than Mitt Romney. 

"The trouble with a blanket statement is that it's more often than not intended to smother the truth." - John

I would vote for Reagan all over again.  And again.  I suppose the Dems would say, "vote early, vote often".   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 04:49:26 PM »
The best president we have had in my lifetime.  Off the top of my head,  I put him behind Washington, Lincoln and FDR (tough row to hoe, those men had) but ahead of Kennedy (who would now be considered a conservative Republican).

Ronaldus Magnus!
Jesus Christ that is a stupid position to put Reagan in.  I guess you never heard of Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, James K. Polk (the only president to accomplish everything he set out to accomplish in one term and doubled the entire United States territory, and easily winning the Mexican-American war with Robert E. Lee and the Bragg brothers.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 04:51:37 PM »
"The trouble with a blanket statement is that it's more often than not intended to smother the truth." - John

I would vote for Reagan all over again.  And again.  I suppose the Dems would say, "vote early, vote often".   ;D
Ronald Reagan`s own son said he would be a liberal by today`s standards and would not be allowed in the GOP.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2014, 04:54:24 PM »
Jesus Christ that is a stupid position to put Reagan in.  I guess you never heard of Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, James K. Polk (the only president to accomplish everything he set out to accomplish in one term and doubled the entire United States territory, and easily winning the Mexican-American war with Robert E. Lee and the Bragg brothers.

Is there a problem?  Did I not say off the top of my head?  I really don't want to belittle you so I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and just try to make it easier on you.

Off the top of my head.  Do you understand this term?  Of course you do.  Now... Certainly there are many other presidents that are ahead of him but I neither desire to bore people nor put myself through having to clarify each and every choice for such as yourself. 

Thanks!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 04:56:59 PM »
Ronald Reagan`s own son said he would be a liberal by today`s standards and would not be allowed in the GOP.

Oh...Okay.  That's nice.  I voted for Ronald Reagan, not his son but if this makes you somehow happier, so be it.  John's words on blanket statements are still correct. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 05:06:25 PM »
Oh...Okay.  That's nice.  I voted for Ronald Reagan, not his son but if this makes you somehow happier, so be it.  John's words on blanket statements are still correct. 
::)
Look at his record.  He would be laughed out of the GOP today.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 08:03:10 PM »

haven't seen RR's son forever on radio or TV. However I see and Michael Reagan all the time. Gee, I wonder why?