Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 71879 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #375 on: November 25, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »
All three, red, green and silver. I'm blocking every space ray known to man.

You need a tinfoil hookup tommy? I'm sending the wife for more Hersheys!!!!

;D ;D

I've got a big head from years of HGH abuse, you'd better ask the wife to buy me the super-sized family pack, or maybe just one of these super Kisses.

a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #376 on: November 25, 2007, 10:14:26 AM »
;D ;D

I've got a big head from years of HGH abuse, you'd better ask the wife to buy me the super-sized family pack, or maybe just one of these super Kisses.

:o

Can you imagine how many tinfoil hats I could make out of those kisses!!!
I think I've tapped into a specialized market here!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #377 on: November 25, 2007, 10:45:06 AM »

I don't want to fight with anyone, and as a lifetime natural it's probably not my place to comment... but I hope "gh15"/Nasser/Achim-Albrecht/daddywaddy (whoever he is) researches his steroid theories better than he does his weird alien conspiracy theories (and that's coming from someone actively involved in the effort to obtain DNA from the North American Sasquatch).

The Luke

Are you serious?  If so, what evidence do you have that Sasquatch exists "Luke."

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #378 on: November 25, 2007, 12:50:44 PM »
Are you serious?  If so, what evidence do you have that Sasquatch exists "Luke."

Sasquatch does exist... you can hear Jane Goodall (the chimp researcher) explain why she thinks so on the BFRO front page (www.bfro.net).

The evidence at this moment is conclusive... but not yet incontrovertible:
-primate fingerprint experts have examined thousands of footprint casts and are convinced the creatures exist
-statistical analysis of sightings; track proportions and distributions are consistent with a breeding population of real life animals
-the Patterson Film has never been debunked; there are no inconsistencies and the animal is simply too tall, too big and too broad to be a man in a suit
-every qualified scientist who has properly examined the Patterson footage is convinced it shows a real animal
-some partial DNA evidence has been recovered; unfortunately so far it's been too degraded to fully sequence
-Sasquatch hair is consistent and definitely primate, but does not contain sufficient DNA for sequencing
-the footprints cannot be faked; that's not my opinion... it's the measured opinion of Prof Jeff Meldrum at Idaho State University, an expert in paleontological foot anatomy and locomotor adaptions in primates 

That's why I spend all my money traipsing across North America looking for evidence... because scientists have dropped the ball on this this one.

I might be an avid Forteanist, but I'm still a scientist... I just take umbridge at the type of bunk science that people like gh15 adopt as a form of New Age religion.

For example, there is good evidence that pyramid building was brought to the Old World by interaction with Atlantean culture (Atlantis is/was in Bolivia), but no scientist will investigate this kind of stuff because they don't want to be associated with retards like gh15.

Similarly, I have a hard time convincing scientists and genetics labs to test our hair samples because they don't want to be associated with anything that might be termed "Fringe Science"... even after the Hobbit Man (Homo Floresiensis) fossils were discovered and a breeding population of giant 6' 300 lb chimps were found in the Congo (the Bili Ape).

I blame these pseudo-science morons like daddywaddy and gh15 who just don't understand that they don't understand.

The Luke

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #379 on: November 25, 2007, 12:52:58 PM »
Waddys seeking to meet his relatives.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: November 25, 2007, 01:15:43 PM »
Sasquatch does exist... you can hear Jane Goodall (the chimp researcher) explain why she thinks so on the BFRO front page (www.bfro.net).

The evidence at this moment is conclusive... but not yet incontrovertible:
-primate fingerprint experts have examined thousands of footprint casts and are convinced the creatures exist
-statistical analysis of sightings; track proportions and distributions are consistent with a breeding population of real life animals
-the Patterson Film has never been debunked; there are no inconsistencies and the animal is simply too tall, too big and too broad to be a man in a suit
-every qualified scientist who has properly examined the Patterson footage is convinced it shows a real animal
-some partial DNA evidence has been recovered; unfortunately so far it's been too degraded to fully sequence
-Sasquatch hair is consistent and definitely primate, but does not contain sufficient DNA for sequencing
-the footprints cannot be faked; that's not my opinion... it's the measured opinion of Prof Jeff Meldrum at Idaho State University, an expert in paleontological foot anatomy and locomotor adaptions in primates 

That's why I spend all my money traipsing across North America looking for evidence... because scientists have dropped the ball on this this one.

I might be an avid Forteanist, but I'm still a scientist... I just take umbridge at the type of bunk science that people like gh15 adopt as a form of New Age religion.

For example, there is good evidence that pyramid building was brought to the Old World by interaction with Atlantean culture (Atlantis is/was in Bolivia), but no scientist will investigate this kind of stuff because they don't want to be associated with retards like gh15.

Similarly, I have a hard time convincing scientists and genetics labs to test our hair samples because they don't want to be associated with anything that might be termed "Fringe Science"... even after the Hobbit Man (Homo Floresiensis) fossils were discovered and a breeding population of giant 6' 300 lb chimps were found in the Congo (the Bili Ape).

I blame these pseudo-science morons like daddywaddy and gh15 who just don't understand that they don't understand.

The Luke

Bleh... I bet sasquatch is chillin with Osama somewhere.

Honestly though I live in an area where loonies are always talk about seeing sasquatch. Never saw it myself. Maybe they did... maybe they didn't. . .

If they do exist I can only hope the damn things are found before I die  >:(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #381 on: November 25, 2007, 01:35:54 PM »
Haha I love how gh15 pretends to know everything!  "you look on narcs and i bet my life you were or are on them". Where do u come up with this crap? You don't actually know me, so why would you bet your life? Why bother wasting your time

I don't smoke, or drink, not smoked pot, or coke or anything like that in at least 5 yrs

Is it any wonder you are defending sevatase, you are both nut-cases! 

again you kids keep forgeting to read me 10-20 times before talking back,,i said used as in d as in pasr perfect as in past tense,,and mostly likley still use rec drugs!,, on the other hand you dont have any muscle development and waste money on hormones,,i dont need to know you well for that

as i suspect and already confirmed the same couple who keep getting back into fights about facts im giving and they are much indeed facts since i actually brought videos 4 to be exact that are from goverment and by goverment in part,,are operating from same ips and same computers aka same person underdifferent identity on this board,,there ae couple kids like donky that do multyples ids while i only use one gh15 id ,,i sugest to check this out with ron avidan and if he cant confirm that what i say is right ,,i will even go to the extant to tell you via YOUR PROXY what "country and location" you operate from,,im sure ron avidan can confirm i only have one identity while many that answers this post are same 3 guys with diefrent id on getbig ,,changing it by the hour
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: November 25, 2007, 01:38:26 PM »
GH15, why are you typing in a french-canadian accent ? whats your BF % 30 % ?  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #383 on: November 25, 2007, 01:40:38 PM »
"...and lastly mr o competitor top 10 more than couple times!"

Give it up dude. Nobody believes you anymore. Your credibility is gone, completely gone. :(

"Time to come home gh15. The earthlings don't believe you anymore."

if no one believed anything i say i wouldnt have right now over 30 pms and some emails to my real identity names asking bunch of questions ,,fact i dont post it doesnt mean they dont keep asking,,and by the way for your personal knowldge ...i get on a regular basis almost daily over  20 pms from different individuals on getbig ,,that with out even answering ever to the questions in pms and always posting them on gossip board,,

trust me im absolut when it comes to getbig,,if i didnt get as many pms i would already leave this place long ago since as i was told by more than one professional in between their asking me for advice,,that this board has many kids that do not train or work out on it,,and again i never lie to if you need proof that professional ask me for help just say so and youll get it

fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #384 on: November 25, 2007, 01:41:53 PM »

The evidence at this moment is conclusive... but not yet incontrovertible

So why has one never been captured?  ::)

Hell, for that matter, why have no skeletal remains ever been found?

I'm not saying it's impossible, but given the thin evidence, it's highly unlikely.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: November 25, 2007, 01:46:37 PM »
since as i was told by more than one professional in between their asking me for advice,,that this board has many kids that do not train or work out on it,,

::)   

Another example of gh15's faulty logic: "if someone likes to goof off on a message board, that MUST mean  1) They're a kid, and 2) They don't work out".  After all, it's completely against the laws of physics that a person could post on a message board all afternoon then go lift weights between 4 and 5.  Furthermore, only the very young are amused by making other people look like idiots.   ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #386 on: November 25, 2007, 01:49:41 PM »
I've been attempting to put forward a coherent, scientific explanation of all the things gh15 describes throughout this thread (please feel free to check through my last few posts via my profile).

None of what gh15 claims has any semblance to reality... and the guy obviously doesn't know any of the basic facts regarding the Pyramids... he also doesn't seem to have even a basic understanding of science.

Two possibilities present themselves:

-gh15's account has been hacked by daddywaddy

-gh15 is actually a retard

...either would dissuade me from continuing to contribute to this moronic thread.

The Luke

what you attempted is one thing ,,what you achieved is another thing,,
iyou were dismissed for the inability to adapt,,as in you are already a product of science as YOU know it from school and as YOU learnd it ON EARTH AND APPLIED TO EARTH,,

what you say has indeee nice writing style and you try to talk high high ,,obviously you wont talk like that to a buddy since they would knock you out ,,,so you do it on here since you think someone give a shit about how good your science vocabulary sounds!

i wont be surprized if you got more than one id as i said before and you researched very well into explanations even though only thing you brought is 2 min clip of french man talking bunch of balonnie and making 3 rocks ,,now he more than likley represent a retard!

when you say words even if on internet you must be able to show more than nice words with exact explanations to earthly truth as you call them,,your answer ws dismissed because you never gave exact explanation for heights....true and magnetic norths,,weather condition and i been living in this region of the world at times it is not as nice all the time as you claim it to be,,,IN ADDITION TO BEING PROVED the things im talking about and not from you tube but from the human sources themselves that dealt and to this day deal with this

i gave you hear NASA USA NASA VIDEOS SAYING THE WORD ALIAN BEHICLES,,this shoudl be dismissing all of your blubing theories right at hand,,and trust me according to the 30+ pms i had you are not even being read!

so save your writing skilled vocaublary high level words since no one but me read what you say and i read it because for some reason i do believe you went to school unlike bunch of the kids here who do nothing but sitting and typiing on computer all day long
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #387 on: November 25, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
GH, is the test made by phizer actually made in the planet Nibiru?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: November 25, 2007, 01:54:45 PM »
and by the way for your personal knowldge ...i get on a regular basis almost daily over  20 pms from different individuals on getbig ,,

Yeah, and 95% of them are probably along the lines of... "hey, do you know where I can get some gear that isn't fake?"   ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #389 on: November 25, 2007, 01:56:50 PM »
gh should start his own underground lab called "Area 51 chemicals"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #390 on: November 25, 2007, 01:56:58 PM »

::)   

Another example of gh15's faulty logic: "if someone likes to goof off on a message board, that MUST mean  1) They're a kid, and 2) They don't work out".  After all, it's completely against the laws of physics that a person could post on a message board all afternoon then go lift weights between 4 and 5.  Furthermore, only the very young are amused by making other people look like idiots.   ::)

no i tell you what it means! it means that you like croach or what ever thst dude is which ofcourse are same phenomenon ,,people with more than one id on messege board that have nothing to do with bodybuilding,,it means that you lie out of your ass,,it means that you use the same drugs we bodybuilderrs use while claiming for natural status laughin at REAL BODYBUILDERS BECAUSE WE CAN ACTUALLY GROW ON WHAT WE USE,,and you sit there after your 3 times a week work outs of 60 min with shakes all hyped about typing on getbig because professionals like me come here and read it and actually communicate with you

its not a rocket science to see whats going on on getbig,,i participate for the fun of it and because i like the bodybuilding and gossip idea while injecting truth ,,on the other hand many kids abuse it and yes they are kids even if they are 24 or 27 still kids because you can tell from their way of thinking and the way of writing and most importantly the way of lying because they become due to todays policing of hormones and related products ...they become homey people that wait on their usps and fedex deliveries and go from cycle to cycle spending money with out getting anything but being getbig member!

and thats my friend is the truth

i unlike you have the ability to read and see ips including proxys even though cant locate it to the real location of person i can be wuite sure wether its same moron
fallen angel

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: November 25, 2007, 01:57:30 PM »
Goatboy ,what's up w/your avatar

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #392 on: November 25, 2007, 02:00:38 PM »

Yeah, and 95% of them are probably along the lines of... "hey, do you know where I can get some gear that isn't fake?"   ::)

those questions i get toio but they are not even looked at ,,i actually miss pms right and left even good ones so they send it 3 or 4 times so i just give a look at it,,on any pm i put here i get 20 pms i dont even look at and never do i give advice on where to buy it as in addys etc when it comes to controlled products
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: November 25, 2007, 02:07:47 PM »
no i tell you what it means! it means that you like croach or what ever thst dude is which ofcourse are same phenomenon ,,people with more than one id on messege board that have nothing to do with bodybuilding,,it means that you lie out of your ass,,it means that you use the same drugs we bodybuilderrs use while claiming for natural status laughin at REAL BODYBUILDERS BECAUSE WE CAN ACTUALLY GROW ON WHAT WE USE,,and you sit there after your 3 times a week work outs of 60 min with shakes all hyped about typing on getbig because professionals like me come here and read it and actually communicate with you

Sorry, this is my only account on Getbig. And no, I don't use your "hormones".  See, like a lot of people on getbig, I have a real career and I bodybuild to stay in shape and because I enjoy it, not to put on a thong and prance around on a stage in hopes of "turning pro", so I can end up making far less than I'm making now.  ::)  Only an idiot would want to blow themselves up to IFBB pro size and try to make a living from bodybuilding. And about the only advantage to "pros" coming on here is they in general tend to be quite a bit dumber than most posters, and thus easier to melt down.

Hope this helps!  :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: November 25, 2007, 02:09:27 PM »
Goatboy ,what's up w/your avatar

It's one of gh15's little green men who built the pyramids!  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: November 25, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »
i unlike you have the ability to read and see ips including proxys even though cant locate it to the real location of person i can be wuite sure wether its same moron

Now I know you're full of crap. ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #396 on: November 25, 2007, 02:17:04 PM »
Sorry, this is my only account on Getbig. And no, I don't use your "hormones".  See, like a lot of people on getbig, I have a real career and I bodybuild to stay in shape and because I enjoy it, not to put on a thong and prance around on a stage in hopes of "turning pro", so I can end up making far less than I'm making now.  ::)  Only an idiot would want to blow themselves up to IFBB pro size and try to make a living from bodybuilding. And about the only advantage to "pros" coming on here is they in general tend to be quite a bit dumber than most posters, and thus easier to melt down.

Hope this helps!  :D

funny how you dont want to be bodybuilder yet call yourself one
how you dont like bodybuilding pro yet you are on getbig 24/7 talk bodybuilding and try to stay involve to the neck
and obviously by talking with me you can see that many professionals are super not only smart but super smart and inteligent no matter what you say and write on getbig for the gang to laugh
and lastly every single joe would love to take a pro bodybuilding card ,,,its a dream of anyone that ever stepped on stage and some peopelw would give their mom and dad inorder to have a proffessional body for a week to the blond whore come on to you  and fuck you within 30 min of meeting than having to take her out and spend your money on her and then get dumped because she found a guy that look like us ...remember usa = girls who love big muscle ;)

a pro can make a good living out of bodybuilding its a promise
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: November 25, 2007, 02:19:00 PM »
funny how you dont want to be bodybuilder yet call yourself one
how you dont like bodybuilding pro yet you are on getbig 24/7 talk bodybuilding and try to stay involve to the neck
and obviously by talking with me you can see that many professionals are super not only smart but super smart and inteligent no matter what you say and write on getbig for the gang to laugh
and lastly every single joe would love to take a pro bodybuilding card ,,,its a dream of anyone that ever stepped on stage and some peopelw would give their mom and dad inorder to have a proffessional body for a week to the blond whore come on to you  and fuck you within 30 min of meeting than having to take her out and spend your money on her and then get dumped because she found a guy that look like us ...remember usa = girls who love big muscle ;)

a pro can make a good living out of bodybuilding its a promise
"goatboy" is the biggest pusssy ass bitch on getbig, GH, "he" claims to make six figures per year, claims to be ripped and 200 pound plus yet won't post a picture of himself. ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #398 on: November 25, 2007, 02:19:05 PM »

What I find amazing is that he doesn't go crazy from writing his posts in 'retardese.'  If I had to write like an idiot all the time, I'd be one in no time.

/or a bigger one than i am now  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #399 on: November 25, 2007, 02:19:15 PM »

never lie you need to learn it but what you give me here is the facts to imply that you lie,,anyone with the knowledge i have about this stuff has a lot to do with bodybuilding and hormones in the imaginary world of the internet

the most important thing is what you do with those hormones and to be able to walk around with the results of this risk!
fallen angel