Author Topic: Tbombz rips Trump a new one! (video)  (Read 6282 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Tbombz rips Trump a new one! (video)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 09:58:49 AM »
https://streamable.com/h8djj

He's right in this case, Trump dropped the ball on this one.And I'm a Trump fan.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 09:59:25 AM »
LOL TayTay so upset
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 09:59:49 AM »

It would appear Tbombz is a bit upset because of people's gullibility regarding Trump, the liar and the cheat.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 10:01:30 AM »
tbombz is very good at changing his voice up and down. Would love for him to read Lord of The rings to me as a bed time story.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 10:15:34 AM »

Anyone else remember when the press said he called the virus a “hoax” when that’s not what he said at all? 🤷‍♂️

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 10:16:51 AM »
tbombz is very good at changing his voice up and down. Would love for him to read Lord of The rings to me as a bed time story.

While SF1900 whispers sweet nothings into my other ear as i drift into sleep on Henda's hairy chest.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 10:20:43 AM »
While SF1900 whispers sweet nothings into my other ear as i drift into sleep on Henda's hairy chest.

I hope Henda does not shave his chest.........ever!!!
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 10:27:59 AM »
My fellow Christians, I am sure Trump will drop everything he is doing to make a video response to tbombz ASAP!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 10:37:57 AM »
Anyone else remember when the press said he called the virus a “hoax” when that’s not what he said at all? 🤷‍♂️

The lesson in this is that you cannot trust anything you see or hear on a prerecorded video, because it may have been diced and spliced. If you see or hear something live, that's fine. The worst you'll get is someone misspeaking (saying one thing while meaning another). The Trump calling the coronavirus a hoax video is edited to make it seem like that's what he said. To be fair, Tump's team does the same thing. Trust nothing and no-one except yourself.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2020, 10:41:09 AM »
Didn’t watch but I’m sure trump isn’t loosing any sleep over what a disgusting aids infested faggot piece of stinking shit whose value in life is little (if any) more than a peodophile or a rapist thinks of him.

The useless worthless cunt is Still perfectly happy to take whatever handouts the government provides though

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 10:41:46 AM »
I hope Henda does not shave his chest.........ever!!!

Haha never will mate

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2020, 10:43:40 AM »
Haha never will mate

But it appears you do buzz cut and manscape it.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2020, 10:45:23 AM »
But it appears you do buzz cut and manscape it.

Haha I do mate but only to hide the grey

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2020, 10:51:59 AM »
If I ever get rich, then I will buy a house in the UK and pay henda to make a new stone driveway for me.

Then I will drop small subtle hints that I am FitnessFrenzy until he guesses it!  :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2020, 10:52:22 AM »
My fellow Christians, as I chased vain glory building my body for the praise of internet schmoes and those who would wield a penis pump as the sword of truth, I had a revelation.  Life is short, and it’s even shorter when you have a weakened immune system due to HORRENDOUS life choices, and we need to focus  on extending every single moment we have.

Why do we care about the lives of those who won’t be born because of abortion when there are will be so many fewer, exponentially less, people who die from this pandemic?

My fellow Christians, we need to focus on the living! The poor in health, those who are surviving because of modern medicine, the elderly, the genitally challenged (those who suffer form both a lack of length and girth) and the HIV dormant, these are the ones who need protection. The weak need help, not the selfish burdensome unborn.

My fellow Christians, President Trump has fooled you. Mrs. Clinton was the clear minded leader we needed.  But you choose the rights of the non breathing over the safety of the weak.

Repent my fellow Christians, and turn from your republican ways. God may still forgive you.

Yours in Christ,
Saint Taylor of Getbig

For those in need of a like new gentleman’s bath buddy or some immune system boosting holy growth hormone (clean needles and syringes included) please dm me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2020, 10:58:59 AM »
Haha I do mate but only to hide the grey

Yeah. Why is it that the gray hairs start at the top and work their way down. You know you're completely over-the-hill when you see you first gray pubic hair. And another thing, why do those gray hairs not know when to stop growing? Left uncut, they can get up to 2 ft. long or more.;D Eventually, we hairy folks will look like Silverback Gorillas. Thank goodness for electric clippers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2020, 10:59:45 AM »
My fellow Christians, I am sure Trump will drop everything he is doing to make a video response to tbombz ASAP!

He will if it gets posted on Twitter.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2020, 11:00:55 AM »
If I ever get rich, then I will buy a house in the UK and pay henda to make a new stone driveway for me.

Then I will drop small subtle hints that I am FitnessFrenzy until he guesses it!  :D

Haha that would be awesome, job done at material cost only once I knew it was you

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2020, 11:02:21 AM »
Didn’t watch but I’m sure trump isn’t loosing any sleep over what a disgusting aids infested fagot piece of stinking shit whose value in life is little (if any) more than a peodophile or a rapist thinks of him.

The useless worthless cunt is Still perfectly happy to take whatever handouts the government provides though

t bombz is pissed he has no job, spent all his college money on hgh and roids.  and now he may get coranal virus along with his aids

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2020, 11:03:08 AM »
Yeah. Why is it that the gray hairs start at the top and work their way down. You know you're completely over-the-hill when you see you first gray pubic hair. And another thing, why do those gray hairs not know when to stop growing? Left uncut, they can get up to 2 ft. long or more.;D Eventually, we hairy folks will look like Silverback Gorillas. Thank goodness for electric clippers.

Haha this what happen to me the grey is across upper chest working it’s way down in a v shape, beard and hair almost completely grey. Only 36 for fucks sake I’m sure the grey pubes not far off

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2020, 11:03:51 AM »
This manlet's a fake follower of the Nazarene.  A whore of attention.  Among other things...Scum.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2020, 11:04:02 AM »
t bombz is pissed he has no job, spent all his college money on hgh and roids.  and now he may get coranal virus along with his aids

Exactly mate, he’s a fucking parasite

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2020, 11:06:26 AM »
tbombz is pissed he has no job, spent all his college money on hgh and roids.  and now he may get coranal virus along with his aids

I'm sure the corona virus has some standards, so I am not sure it would like to infect a dirty pozzed mongoloid like tbombz.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2020, 11:08:33 AM »
There shall be no tdongz thread without a few shops!