Author Topic: contest cycle prep  (Read 1795 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
contest cycle prep
« on: April 12, 2012, 09:25:00 PM »
ok im currently running tren a test prop and mast i just bumped them up to 200ed im also taking boldenone undeclanate at 600mg every third day, igf lr3 at 200mcg a day and hgh at 6 iu a day. clen and t3 at 60mcg a day. im planning on increasing my dose of test tren mast to 300 a day a little closer to the show. does any one have any advice such as what to drop what to add and when. i can get what ever so if you tell me what to use i can get it. i was interested in trying halotestin and possibly dnp. im not real sure if i need to drop my eq or not either. this isnt the best wrote out question i know but i have taken two hydroconones to kill the anxiety from the tren or i wont sleep worth a shit.basiclly im looking for advice on what the perfect consest prep cycle would be.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: contest cycle prep
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 09:36:58 PM »
Jesus what's that over 5grms a week? You doing the Nationals or something lol. Looks like fun though, doesn't seem like you left anything out

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 09:41:54 PM »
300 a day hahah holy shit. How far out are you?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 09:53:39 PM »
Perfect contest prep cycle depends on your body's reaction to certain gear.
If you want to grow into the show id start shooting 12 iu gh post workout meaning only on training days, bump your Clen and t3 up 20 mcg every 2 weeks, add cardio in at 20-30 minutes last month, starve yourself and cycle carbs, 2 low 1 high
 For gear.
150 tren a 150 mast 150 prop 150 eq, bump that up by 25 mg per compound every 2-3 weeks. At 1 month out bring prop to trt doses (like 1cc m/w/f) and shoot tne on workout days a few hours preworkout at 150 - 200 mg. Last month increase dose by 50 mg per 2 weeks add in halo at 30 mg/day use anadrol in the last weeks to stay full and drop prop last week sub tne for it to stay thick. Play with diuretic of your choice but be careful.

Also unless you're an npc competitor why would you be messing with these doses? Especially with such low hgh

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 09:58:28 PM »
Perfect contest prep cycle depends on your body's reaction to certain gear.
If you want to grow into the show id start shooting 12 iu gh post workout meaning only on training days, bump your Clen and t3 up 20 mcg every 2 weeks, add cardio in at 20-30 minutes last month, starve yourself and cycle carbs, 2 low 1 high
 For gear.
150 tren a 150 mast 150 prop 150 eq, bump that up by 25 mg per compound every 2-3 weeks. At 1 month out bring prop to trt doses (like 1cc m/w/f) and shoot tne on workout days a few hours preworkout at 150 - 200 mg. Last month increase dose by 50 mg per 2 weeks add in halo at 30 mg/day use anadrol in the last weeks while dropping eq  to stay full and drop prop last week sub tne for it to stay thick. Try to stay as close to the same overall mgs as possible, add primo of possible. Play with diuretic of your choice but be careful.

Also unless you're an npc competitor why would you be messing with these doses? Especially with such low hgh

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 11:08:21 PM »
300 a day hahah holy shit. How far out are you?
Ya 300/day for each!! 900/day WTF

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 11:10:10 PM »
lol no nationals its my first show. its july 17th. i have pics posted on here you can see about what i look like. doses are high cause gh15 says they got to be to be a monster and thats my goal. the program above sounds like a plan ill do that. also is winny something i should just leave out. and im doing cardio already just because i think being diabetic makes it harder to shed all the fat off so im not taking chances with not coming in shredded enough. oh but for future referenses i plan on making it to nationals. if i need to up gh from where its at that isnt a problem. appreciate the input.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 11:17:39 PM »
Jezuz man, thats a lot of brew.  Id drop EQ/GH 3 weeks, test at 2, bring up tren and mast in place for final weeks.  Can toss in halo, drol or whatever u like as well. 

Be safe!

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 01:28:05 PM »
I wouldn't run the tren that high until the end, if that. I just did a show last Friday and ran 200ed for about 6-8 weeks.(I have a thread about a 5 month tren cycle) the mental sides got to be pretty bad at that dose. And I'm not sure it was necessary!