Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 16036 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 01:23:55 AM »
You guys need to see that MTV show, True life: Jersey shore summer or something that. It's about a bald dude who spends his summer there and gets into fights every night, it's funny as hell. He drinks, dances like and idiot and fights, it's awesome. I can't believe people like that exist.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 11:56:59 AM »
You guys need to see that MTV show, True life: Jersey shore summer or something that. It's about a bald dude who spends his summer there and gets into fights every night, it's funny as hell. He drinks, dances like and idiot and fights, it's awesome. I can't believe people like that exist.
I remember that----that fucking guy was so annoying

he was some fat fuck who thought he was jacked and tough cause he was a bald guy with a tribal arm band tattoo and he was from Jersey

the guy was a walking stereotype

it was fun to watch just for the fact it was so bad and annoying it was actually interesting like watching a car wreck

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 11:59:48 AM »
I remember that----that fucking guy was so annoying

he was some fat fuck who thought he was jacked and tough cause he was a bald guy with a tribal arm band tattoo and he was from Jersey

the guy was a walking stereotype

it was fun to watch just for the fact it was so bad and annoying it was actually interesting like watching a car wreck

He wore a white wife beater every night with a white shirt over it with white pants and a white hat. What a tool ;D
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »
He wore a white wife beater every night with a white shirt over it with white pants and a white hat. What a tool ;D
haha I forgot that part

yeah-----that is pretty sad

talk about trying to hard

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2007, 12:13:56 PM »

What's his getbig name?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 12:14:00 PM »
these fuckers wouldn't be caught dead without an Armani Exchange tshirt
Here comes the money shot

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2007, 01:12:23 PM »

Then dude was yelling at the police officer who gave him a parking ticket, but then he wouldn't do shit about it. Then the dude starts crying because he lost his girl. All his friends were fat and got no chicks.I felt I was in middle school again, dude had more mood changes than a female.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »
Then dude was yelling at the police officer who gave him a parking ticket, but then he wouldn't do shit about it. Then the dude starts crying because he lost his girl. All his friends were fat and got no chicks.I felt I was in middle school again, dude had more mood changes than a female.

He kept going on about how he was so rich, then they showed him in the fall in a flannel working on houses. Not saying there is anything wrong with that job, but ffs, is that what "rich" people do for a living?
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2007, 01:27:19 PM »
ahh new jersey....

Been in NJ all my life, i consider myself a jersey dude ...i guess... unfortunately all those guido trends will never leave this place..everyone is a 'tuff guy', everyone claims to go to  'the city' at night  ::) , and even worse, the ones in south jersey think they are from philly...i dont know any place gayer than philly... (its football season, sorry BSB) ...The worse part of it is that the loudest most obnoxious people you see are the bums who live at home with thier mom and work at thier cousin anthony's pizzera hahahah
L

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2007, 03:52:34 PM »
North Jersey is the place where the Guidos think they are from NYC and try desperately to have the accent and to act tough.  South Jersey is a lot more laid back and the beaches are much nicer, unlike Sleaside (Seaside Heights).
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2007, 04:41:19 PM »
He kept going on about how he was so rich, then they showed him in the fall in a flannel working on houses. Not saying there is anything wrong with that job, but ffs, is that what "rich" people do for a living?

Yeah, but remeber he was trying to chase some hispanic chick around in the club (or what the hell was she?) He looked like a Pit Bull. I wonder if he is out of a job now, because the Latinos could do a better job on focusing on doing work.

He reminded of the characters from one mTV show form the mid 90's. These dudes were in their late 20's going to clubs, picking up 18 year old Puerto Rican chicks. Dude was talking "Irish Showers". I was like when you go to a club, at least take a shower, and put tons of cologne to try and mask your funk. Porbably was Davidoff's "Cool Water"

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2007, 05:08:01 PM »
???

Gayer than Tony Little working out on the Gazelle..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2007, 05:12:24 PM »
gayer than Sea Girt.
gayer than having sex with a warm pizza ;D

bench

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2007, 05:28:08 PM »

i also noticed he had the derek anthony wood paneling, that wood paneling must have that affect on people like him and DA

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2007, 07:02:42 PM »
Guidos rule!  :D

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2007, 07:16:50 PM »
    ;D

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 10:25:53 PM »
Guidos are a big part of the flava; wouldn't be joisey or as entertaining without em. Plus guidos love BB.

Besides which why would anyone care with joisey girlz all over? ::)

oh good god i know those girls  lmao

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2007, 10:26:42 PM »
monster cost of living

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »
that is north jersey asshole!! jerck offs like that get thir ass beat in south jersey..... south jersey is philly!!!!

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »
jaejonna you have no clue. you are the village idiot. the king of idiot's!!!!  scum bag!!  i hope i meet you somewhere!!! pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2007, 10:34:27 PM »
HAHAHA

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2007, 10:36:05 PM »
jaejonna you have no clue. you are the village idiot. the king of idiot's!!!!  scum bag!!  i hope i meet you somewhere!!! pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

actually  jaejonna is kinda right for once  :(

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2007, 10:36:55 PM »

how's it going, derek anthony?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »
how's it going, derek anthony?

DA is from long island  not philly