Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 16037 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2007, 08:00:03 PM »
o god these guys.. there are plenty of them in LA too. All live with mom and dad and have a mercedes or a bmw leased out for a grand a month hahaha

If unsure, just use the more general term white trash in various parts of the country.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2007, 08:29:30 PM »
If unsure, just use the more general term white trash in various parts of the country.

i dunno.. theyre not white though. does white trash apply to non white people too?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2007, 09:35:48 PM »
3 pages discussing guidos and you don't know?  ???
Well, I got the jist of it from looking at the pics but I just wanted the straightforward definition. We don't have many of these guys around my neck of the woods.

The Coach

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »
Thank God for the West Coast, as Liberal as the West Coast is....we make the East Coast look like paradise.....geez what a shit hole. in all fairness though......LA should be on the East Coast.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2007, 07:17:37 AM »
These guys are BENNYs

from

Bergen
Ewing
Newark
New
York

Hope that helps.

hahah i thought it was Elizabeth not Ewing ....
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2007, 07:20:53 AM »
The college I went to was a haven for jersey kids that wanted to move out of the house but not too far and still be by the beach...Here's my synopsis:

1.  They're spoiled.  This makes for hot-headed guys who juice for and work out once a week (chest and bi's), but also for some hot ass bitches who like getting fucked in the ass (thank you new jersey)
2. They all think they're italian...I never understood why a hispanic kid would cut his hair like one of the gotti kids and tell people he's "connected"...let's face it there is no italian mafia or I'd be in the ground from fucking their daughters and cold cocking their sons
3  They love fraternities/sororities--not sure why, the frat next to my house was atleast 80% jersey folk
oh brother your way off base ...

1. Kinda true, but the jewish kids in NJ get so spoiled you think that the italian kids are poor.
2. The gotti's got thier haircut to imitate hipanic kids, not the other way around. Do you know what an uptown is? Or a brook ? PS dominicans are the best barbers
3. Frats are more a down south thing, 80 % of the people that go to frat parties are just freinds of freinds with no greek affiliation..
L

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2007, 07:48:08 AM »
The college I went to was a haven for jersey kids that wanted to move out of the house but not too far and still be by the beach...Here's my synopsis:

1.  They're spoiled.  This makes for hot-headed guys who juice for and work out once a week (chest and bi's), but also for some hot ass bitches who like getting fucked in the ass (thank you new jersey)
2. They all think they're italian...I never understood why a hispanic kid would cut his hair like one of the gotti kids and tell people he's "connected"...let's face it there is no italian mafia or I'd be in the ground from fucking their daughters and cold cocking their sons
3  They love fraternities/sororities--not sure why, the frat next to my house was atleast 80% jersey folk

Im guessing you went to good old Monmouth u?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2007, 07:50:23 AM »
oh brother your way off base ...

1. Kinda true, but the jewish kids in NJ get so spoiled you think that the italian kids are poor.
2. The gotti's got thier haircut to imitate hipanic kids, not the other way around. Do you know what an uptown is? Or a brook ? PS dominicans are the best barbers
3. Frats are more a down south thing, 80 % of the people that go to frat parties are just freinds of freinds with no greek affiliation..

::)

Retard,
I lived next door to a frat house; I knew the members and where they were from.  Did you goto college?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2007, 07:51:24 AM »
Im guessing you went to good old Monmouth u?

No, I went college in Rhode Island.  That's why I can be so sure about these jersey fucks...the license plates stick right out...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2007, 08:27:50 AM »
::)

Retard,
I lived next door to a frat house; I knew the members and where they were from.  Did you goto college?
Uh yeah ...its called Rutgers...maybe you heard of it... Its in NJ..the place your talking about... you might want to get a bigger sample of jersey heads before coming to your conclusions you numbnuts.... ps are you related to Hong Wong..i see the resemblences in your oversize cranium.
L

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »
Just got back, was there 2 weeks. The place is infested with packs of Gotti Jr. lookalikes with the typical tattos. They travel in packs of 4 or 5, yell and comment at evrything in sight, ruin every bar or club they enter, and arrive at the bars drunk so they don't have to pay 8 bucks for a drink. It's a phenomenom way out of control.

This bout sums up the Jersey shore... 

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2007, 09:11:29 AM »
This bout sums up the Jersey shore... 

fuckin yaeger bombs

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2007, 09:23:32 AM »
&mode=related&search=

We have to kill these people to stop the breeding.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2007, 10:25:28 AM »
No, I went college in Rhode Island.  That's why I can be so sure about these jersey fucks...the license plates stick right out...

URI? That's the only school in Rhode Island I can think of where these kind of clowns would fit in.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »
Thank God for the West Coast, as Liberal as the West Coast is....we make the East Coast look like paradise.....geez what a shit hole. in all fairness though......LA should be on the East Coast.

LOL agreed on all counts.

FYI italians are considered white.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2007, 10:28:44 AM »
&mode=related&search=

We have to kill these people to stop the breeding.

hehehehe

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2007, 11:24:32 AM »
Uh yeah ...its called Rutgers...maybe you heard of it... Its in NJ..the place your talking about... you might want to get a bigger sample of jersey heads before coming to your conclusions you numbnuts.... ps are you related to Hong Wong..i see the resemblences in your oversize cranium.

how the fuck did i go to the same school as you and never see you

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2007, 11:26:21 AM »
URI? That's the only school in Rhode Island I can think of where these kind of clowns would fit in.

Bingo

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2007, 11:26:44 AM »
how the fuck did i go to the same school as you and never see you
I never posted on getbig when in school, only after ...
L

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2007, 11:50:04 AM »

Every Rutgers alum just winced in pain...I asked if you went to college because you're posts are so unintelligible at first I thought you were foreign but I guess you're just dumb...

My head is rather small; I wear a 7 5/8's cap

I thought you went to virginia tech

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2007, 11:51:22 AM »
Every Rutgers alum just winced in pain...I asked if you went to college because you're posts are so unintelligible at first I thought you were foreign but I guess you're just dumb...

My head is rather small; I wear a 7 5/8's cap

sorry, then I was mistaken..i meant your arms are really small then hahahha
L

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »
Q

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Here comes the money shot

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2007, 05:19:30 PM »
funny stuff

LMFAO

I honestly didnt know ther was a whole name and genre for these people i just thought they were an idiot minority.