Author Topic: Preloading weeks worth of syringes ahead of time  (Read 3066 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Preloading weeks worth of syringes ahead of time
« on: March 25, 2007, 12:38:36 PM »
as far as bacteria goes..is it ok..if you r carefull..

i wash my hands proper..
never touch the inside of the syringe wrapper...
never put a loaded syringe on anything that hasn't been cleaned proper with anibactarial stuff..

i do it basically to conserve syringes..i dont like using the same dart to shoot as i used to draw..it gets dulled and hurts a lot more...anyhow do 5 weeks worth in one go..i save 5 syringes..plus some hassel..
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Preloading weeks worth of syringes ahead of time
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 12:49:38 PM »
Please, your not serious ???  Leave that stuff in the (hopefully) sterile amp/ vial till ready to use it.
You see them ever do that at a clinic? I haven't. The stuff comes in glass containers for a reason I'm sure.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 01:03:06 PM »
Please, your not serious ???  Leave that stuff in the (hopefully) sterile amp/ vial till ready to use it.
You see them ever do that at a clinic? I haven't. The stuff comes in glass containers for a reason I'm sure.
yeah but its going from a glass container to a sterile syringe..

i've done this one before loooong time ago where i preloaded 10 weeks worth of all my stuff and left it in the fridge..

well this time i preloaded about 3 weeks worth..and i'm not throwing it away..

carpe` vaginum!

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 01:30:14 PM »
Glass is airtight plastic is not! Three weeks prob wont matter, but if you cant afford 5 pins you should rethink using gear! Pins are probably the cheapest part of the whole game. Also the gear does not need to be refrigerated!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
Glass is airtight plastic is not! Three weeks prob wont matter, but if you cant afford 5 pins you should rethink using gear! Pins are probably the cheapest part of the whole game. Also the gear does not need to be refrigerated!

its not about affording..its just a pain in the ass ( :D ) ordering em n stuff..

carpe` vaginum!

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 01:50:20 PM »
needles are pretty available! What country are you in?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 01:59:47 PM »
4th-He's just messin with you now. WIth that Packi juice it dont matter, right Protein?
They pack that stuff up in goat sheds anyway. ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
needles are pretty available! What country are you in?

its from the ole days ..in 94 95...when i used to have to boil and reuse darts and them bitches hurt..

soo i kinda have a tendency to freak out when i run low ..my thought process being "what if the site i order from closes down"

stupid i know..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 06:06:03 PM »
4th-He's just messin with you now. WIth that Packi juice it dont matter, right Protein?
They pack that stuff up in goat sheds anyway. ;D

lol fucker..

btw 90% of the sus yall use is made in paki  ;)

the green and yello print  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 06:11:17 PM »
lol fucker..

btw 90% of the sus yall use is made in paki  ;)

the green and yello print  ;)

I Know, I know Im just messin with ya.Go to the damn vet supply store and buy needles!

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 07:02:10 PM »
I buy 100 pins for $12.  If you can't afford that, how are you affording your drugs?

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 09:22:51 PM »

Most drugs come in glass vials because the glass won't bind with the drug.  The plastic in syringes is notorious for binding with drugs, leading to a decreased overall dose.  Valium (Diazepam) is probably the best known drug where this happens, although it happens to most oil based drugs to a degree if they are left in the plastic long enough.  I was taught both when I was trained as a med tech and in veterinary school to NEVER predraw drugs and keep them for an extended period of time unless the drug is specifically labeled to be predrawn (most of those come in plastic syringes anyway). 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 03:37:35 AM »
Most drugs come in glass vials because the glass won't bind with the drug.  The plastic in syringes is notorious for binding with drugs, leading to a decreased overall dose.  Valium (Diazepam) is probably the best known drug where this happens, although it happens to most oil based drugs to a degree if they are left in the plastic long enough.  I was taught both when I was trained as a med tech and in veterinary school to NEVER predraw drugs and keep them for an extended period of time unless the drug is specifically labeled to be predrawn (most of those come in plastic syringes anyway). 

Awsome post, would have never thought of that angle.  See being a part time grass head I have learned never to store your herb in a plastic bag, cause the THC (oil based) will over time migrate into the plastic baggie.  Other heads check it out, the baggie over a short time will start to become cloudy, thats the beloved THC being pulled into the plastic, making your stash weaker.  :'(  So store your herbs and juice in glass to avoid this.

I really dont like the idea of pre-loading anyhow.  Guessing most refrigerators are FULL of bacteria, storing all that chicken and other foods in there.  :-\  last place I want to put a sterile needle.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 04:33:56 AM »
I Know, I know Im just messin with ya.Go to the damn vet supply store and buy needles!

yeah...or go to tractor supply and get some of those 16 gauge cannons.....you can reuse them as drinking straws later.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 07:31:10 AM »

Good post. Good information.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 10:43:23 AM »

now THIS makes sence.

i wont do it again.i ws just being lazy..yanno predraw a whole bunch..and then ya dont hafta worry for a few weeks..

wont do it agin though
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 02:32:59 PM »

Thanks Doc. Most people dont know how much great knowledge you guys got.
Im way more impressed with my vets than my human Drs.

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 07:02:53 PM »

Absolutely good info! Thanx mang! Im gonna put this one away to refer to people when the predraw question comes around. It comes up every now and again!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 12:27:20 AM »
I don't know where you're at dude, but here a syringe (with needle) costs .20 cents. I buy them by boxes of 100 for $17.95 , also buy a pack of just needles (no syringe) 18ga for $7.95 just to draw with (18g takes no time to draw)

:)

strength

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 07:34:32 AM »
what kind of meds are you on bro.  needles are the easiest part of any cycle to obtain

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 09:33:49 AM »
I don't know where you're at dude, but here a syringe (with needle) costs .20 cents. I buy them by boxes of 100 for $17.95 , also buy a pack of just needles (no syringe) 18ga for $7.95 just to draw with (18g takes no time to draw)

:)

i'm in maryland..you cant buy em here without a script..i go online for such..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 09:36:06 AM »
what kind of meds are you on bro.  needles are the easiest part of any cycle to obtain

i ws on again off again sus cycle..i'd take a shot..then get buzy..not be able to train..then i'd think i'll have time..take another..train for a week..and then friggin get buzy again..

anyhow thats fixed..no matter what i make to to the gym..

for the past 3 weeks 750mg sus/week.. 

and dont tell me its better to take an amp every 3 days or 750 every 5  days..i get prop fever something fierce..headache..fever. .cant get outr of bed for half a day..once a week of that shyt is enuff..
carpe` vaginum!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »
read the above please. why pre load?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 09:41:07 AM »
read the above please. why pre load?

yeah i saved my self 1 shot..and gave the rest away to my brother and his friend for immediate usage..

yeesh..i'll never preload again...i'm sorry..i apologize..may i get everyones forgiveness..  ;D

in all seriousness..i got the point..
carpe` vaginum!

bigstacks

• Getbig II
  • Bam!! You like that?
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 06:38:26 AM »
Hey dude, in Australia we have places ca;;ed the needle exchange & its where all the drug bags go and get all there stuff like needles, syringes, disposal containers & swabs for free, that where i get all my shit anyway, and all they ask is if you have been there before and if you are using for yourself or someone else.
Bigstacks
Chefy was here