Author Topic: To Christians: Since he doesn`t worship Jesus Romney is going to hell correct?  (Read 31388 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
The Mormons teach that every one must
stand at the final judgment before Joseph Smith,
the Mormon Jesus, and Elohim.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Mormons need to repent and accept Jesus as their personal Saviour just like any other sinner. Even the most dedicated mormon is not safe from hell.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
9/10. The piss christ picture definitely got me  ;D
from incomplete data

Purge_WTF

Mormons need to repent and accept Jesus as their personal Saviour just like any other sinner. Even the most dedicated mormon is not safe from hell.

This.

ob205

• Getbig III
It was a huge issue during the primaries, since Evangelical leader said Mormonism is a cult and not Christianity.  I guess the Born Agains, Evangelicals, tea baggers, had to just take it. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
This is how you Christians see it, right?
What is your point?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
It was a huge issue during the primaries, since Evangelical leader said Mormonism is a cult and not Christianity.  I guess the Born Agains, Evangelicals, tea baggers, had to just take it. 

It's interesting to me that for 60 yrs Billy Graham considered Mormons to be a cult.. 2 weeks ago, after a visit from Romney, he removes it from cult status on his website.. If Graham was wrong about that...what else could he be wrong about?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Nothing brings out the best in people like election season....

BigCyp

• Getbig V
It's interesting to me that for 60 yrs Billy Graham considered Mormons to be a cult.. 2 weeks ago, after a visit from Romney, he removes it from cult status on his website.. If Graham was wrong about that...what else could he be wrong about?

Graham wasn't wrong, he is just becoming more and more diluted over the years and pleasing men rather than God.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Graham wasn't wrong, he is just becoming more and more diluted over the years and pleasing men rather than God.

Then.. he runs an ad clearly supporting Romney without saying as much so he can pretend he is nuetral.... and you wonder why people don't want churches to be tax exempt anymore..

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Mormons and Christians do not believe in the same Jesus.  It's not bad or good, just something that is.

Mormons believe that Jesus is a spiritual brother of everyone ever on Earth, that he was a great Mormon, and is now the God over another planet, making spiritual babies with his spiritual wife.  That's the way Mormonism works, that's what Mitt Romney hopes for as a Mormon, that he will die and him and Ann will be gods over another planet.

Christians believe that Jesus is God, and are to continue his work of serving the poor, the outcast, and the disenfranchised, revealing Jesus' love to the world.

Again, Mormons do not believe Jesus was always God, but do believe that he is now god over another planet. 

CM, don't they also believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers? 

I think I've also read that Mormons believe that Jesus' resurrection provides that all people will be resurrected and that somehow is how they can say that He is their Savior.

As for having a problem voting for him because he's likely not a Christian, I think most people want to vote for whoever they think is the best person for the job and whose positions align most w/ours on the issues.  If religious beliefs coincide, then that's a bonus. 

R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Then.. he runs an ad clearly supporting Romney without saying as much so he can pretend he is nuetral.... and you wonder why people don't want churches to be tax exempt anymore..

Don't hate on burgers if you don't like Ronald Mcdonald. Go and buy a burger from somewhere else.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Very interesting. I wonder how many Christians will be going to hell for voting for a man who they think is going to hell.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Very interesting. I wonder how many Christians will be going to hell for voting for a man who they think is going to hell.

are we talking true christians or just christians...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
To most extreme right wing Republicans

Mormom > Muslim

That is all.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Mormons and Christians do not believe in the same Jesus.  It's not bad or good, just something that is.

Mormons believe that Jesus is a spiritual brother of everyone ever on Earth, that he was a great Mormon, and is now the God over another planet, making spiritual babies with his spiritual wife.  That's the way Mormonism works, that's what Mitt Romney hopes for as a Mormon, that he will die and him and Ann will be gods over another planet.

Christians believe that Jesus is God
, and are to continue his work of serving the poor, the outcast, and the disenfranchised, revealing Jesus' love to the world.

Again, Mormons do not believe Jesus was always God, but do believe that he is now god over another planet. 

You sure about that?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I thought the Mormons were Christians that thought Jesus was from USA and some different twists on the same religion

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
CM, don't they also believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers? 

I think I've also read that Mormons believe that Jesus' resurrection provides that all people will be resurrected and that somehow is how they can say that He is their Savior.

As for having a problem voting for him because he's likely not a Christian, I think most people want to vote for whoever they think is the best person for the job and whose positions align most w/ours on the issues.  If religious beliefs coincide, then that's a bonus. 

CONGRATS on 20,000th post! 8)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV

Christians believe that Jesus is God, and are to continue his work of serving the poor, the outcast, and the disenfranchised, revealing Jesus' love to the world.

16 years of Catholic school here, and both stories sound like complete shit if you take a step back and look at them logically.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
16 years of Catholic school here, and both stories sound like complete shit if you take a step back and look at them logically.

The trick is, not to take a step back and look at them logically...

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
without jewwywood, hippiefornia, the colored hordes, and his wife and buttlover billary, Obama would be no more influential than a garden gnome on a shanjing factory shelf.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
without jewwywood, hippiefornia, the colored hordes, and his wife and buttlover billary, Obama would be no more influential than a garden gnome on a shanjing factory shelf.

Maybe so... but those things do exist right?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
The Mormon church claims that the Bible has been corrupted and does not contain the "fullness of the gospel"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

Any person that denies Christ will spend eternity separated from him.  So, yep, that's how Christians see it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Any person that denies Christ will spend eternity separated from him.  So, yep, that's how Christians see it.

What do you mean specifically by "denies Christ?"  I don't deny his existence or his place in heaven.