Author Topic: Markus Ruhls Triceps look decent  (Read 3053 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Markus Ruhls Triceps look decent
« on: June 15, 2006, 07:39:01 AM »

This is a pic from 2003. While his triceps arent as good as Jay's are, they a far from shabby. I think bodybuilding fans are hyper critical if a bodypart on a pro is a bit behind the development of the rest of his bodyparts.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: Markus Ruhls Triceps look decent
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 07:40:23 AM »
His delts are destroying Jays :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 07:51:05 AM »
His delts are destroying Jays :D

Jay had the hamstring cuts...

but Markus had the tremendous mass....

Jay at the expo...

Ruhl and Jay dwarfed everybody....

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 08:07:48 AM »
I love Ruhl :) He is what bodybuildings about. A massive guy that loves to train, loves to eat, loves the gear, has a laugh - and is under no illusions about his 'celebrity'. It will be a sad day when he hangs up his posing trunks. I just hope he can win the Arnold first.

body88

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 08:49:14 AM »
Ruhl is a great guy. But lets be serious. All he has is mass for the sake of mass. He looks like dog shit! The dude is farkin huge. But he has zero aesthetics. Before you rip me a new ass crack I am not attacking the guy and you have every right to your opinions of him. But bodybuilding is alot more than what Marcus Ruhl brings to the stage.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 09:04:43 AM »
Not much he can do about his genetics; he's enjoying what he's got and has earned.

body88

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 09:15:04 AM »
Not much he can do about his genetics; he's enjoying what he's got and has earned.

true

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 10:24:35 AM »
Ruhl is a great guy. But lets be serious. All he has is mass for the sake of mass. He looks like dog shit! The dude is farkin huge. But he has zero aesthetics. Before you rip me a new ass crack I am not attacking the guy and you have every right to your opinions of him. But bodybuilding is alot more than what Marcus Ruhl brings to the stage.

Who cares about asthetics, and pleasing lines, he dwarfs the entire line up. that's why they call em mass monsters
Get Big, or Die Trying

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 10:27:20 AM »
Marcus is incredible front the front.  He can hang with Jay and Ronnie from the front.  He lacks some back and ham detail and the wide obliques are evident from the rear.  When he nails his condition though, some of these flaws are less apparent and he can place extremely well.  Those above shots with Jay....look pretty good to me.

body88

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 11:19:35 AM »

Who cares about asthetics, and pleasing lines, he dwarfs the entire line up. that's why they call em mass monsters

Who cares about asthetics??

o brother ::)