Author Topic: Thoughts on Citi Field - home of the Mets  (Read 793 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Thoughts on Citi Field - home of the Mets
« on: July 02, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »
Totally gay ass home park IMO.

I love the Mets.

But how the fcuk are you even considering building a shitass park like that?

How are you gonna get any quality power bats to ever walk into that lineup?

Gaylording.

I'm telling y'all straight up.

Before season's over - the back of the field will be moved inwards. And that shouldn't be allowed as far as I'm concerned.

Gotta stay with how it's built.

Yankees have a great new park BTW, would love to see Pujols play there all the time. He'd be hitting 70+ homers if he did.

BTW, anyone else reflected on the quality of the MLB this year? It's fcuking great again.

Many teams have big ass depth in many departments, and many records are close to .500.

It's not like the 90's when only a few teams were really good and you had some that could hang and then some real crap that would have trouble fending off triple-A's.
As empty as paradise

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Thoughts on Citi Field - home of the Mets
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »
I actually think Citi Field is a nice park..I was there a month ago and it was unbelievable....I do agree with you that they need to keep the field as it is..I hate ballparks where it's easy to hit a homer.....thats why I always loved Shea..it was a pitcher;s park and you had to actually earn a homerun.....

Yankee Stadium in right field is atrocious.....I have seen pop up homeruns, and the other day Mark Texiera hit a homer WITH A BROKEN BAT....I have never seen that before.....

I can't understand why the owneers insist on bringing the fences in and pumping up the stats of their players.....then the players try to take them to the cleaners come negotiation time

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 07:39:31 PM »
The Mets...choke artists!!!

GoPhils!!!
I Bleed PhillyEagle

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 07:24:12 AM »
Baseball was pretty much dead around here until a few seasons ago when the Phils actually started doing good. The front office sucked for a while and it really drained the fans from wanting to them. Baseball is definitely back around the league. Its actually fun to watch again.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »
The Mets...choke artists!!!

GoPhils!!!

choke artists???..the phils finally break through and win one because the Mets choked and you have the nerve to brag?