Author Topic: Giving Cops the Middle Finger  (Read 4269 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Giving Cops the Middle Finger
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2015, 07:47:04 AM »
I don't think anyone would deny that the cops practically invite so-inclined people to act this way.

Just going from the vids I've been seeing, they seem to be wanting to taunt the cops with knowledge about the court decisions.  I agree it should be legal, but in a sense it inhibits reform as well.  Intentional taunting doesn't help get change enacted and leads to people sympathizing with cops.

I think Primemuscle and Beach are way off though.  Nobody should ever have to be in fear of reprisal - from a cop nonetheless - for exercising free speech.

Guess nobody should criticize radical Islam as well.  Never know what one of those psychos will do.  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2015, 11:01:29 AM »
First Amendment protects profanity against police

The Washington Supreme Court ruled on Thursday that a citizen has the First Amendment right to call police abusive names and yell profanity while they’re investigating a crime.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/jun/25/first-amendment-protects-profanity-against-police/

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »

The Washington Supreme Court ruled on Thursday that a citizen has the First Amendment right to call police abusive names and yell profanity while they’re investigating a crime.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/jun/25/first-amendment-protects-profanity-against-police/

Strong repost my man.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2015, 11:23:05 AM »

Would be even cooler if they ruled that the officers could respond in kind..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2015, 11:24:32 AM »

Cops are allowed to mock citizens, and they do.  They're allowed to pick and choose who they help, who gets a pass, who goes to prison.  The line between "just get your ass home" and "10 to 15 years in prison" can be something as simple as the cop having to take a shit. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2015, 04:36:48 PM »
Cops are allowed to mock citizens, and they do.  They're allowed to pick and choose who they help, who gets a pass, who goes to prison.  The line between "just get your ass home" and "10 to 15 years in prison" can be something as simple as the cop having to take a shit. 

Nah dude...you never see cops yelling and cussing at people, lol.  That never happens!  ::)

Blind devotion to the Blue Wall gives Skip strong comic relief!

haha

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2015, 07:32:07 PM »

If you're in uniform, then you can't respond in kind. You're an instrument of the State.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2015, 06:25:57 AM »
If you're in uniform, then you can't respond in kind. You're an instrument of the State.

Damnit

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2015, 11:41:42 AM »
Damnit

Cue the movie cliche:

Take the badge off and set it on a table.
"See this wise guy? No badge."

Then throw your gun behind you.
"No gun."

Continue confidently but calmy advancing
"Just you and me, mano a mano"

Or, you know... just do this: