Author Topic: it baffels me galeniko got arms that fucking big without ever eating much at all  (Read 10195 times)

nasum

• Getbig III
and it never works, the body is not so easy to trick.

it adapts very fast.

the finasteride adex combo is a classic case.

theres others who fight hgh water retention with diuretics,lol.

such stuff is not worth it.

ok, bit anti e when on test or test based compounds, fine.

but when one the prami,caber to fight the effects of tren and deca, then its just not meant to be.

one day the rebound will happen.atleast the test-estrogen rebound is the most "natural" one.

Taking tren without caber is lunacy though?

Galeniko, you talk the most sense out of anyone on this board, but caber with tren is exactly equivalent to taking an anti-e with test. What is the rational discrepancy between these two activities?

Everyone on steroids takes some sort of counteractive medication. The only difference in philosophy is what side effects an individual is willing to tolerate. No one dies from taking caber, it is the length of duration and dosage of the anabolics that causes bodybuilders' bodies to give up on them.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

fuck this song makes you feel that life is a perfect life
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
haha, or downers to get back from the uppers.

or the best one pain meds for whatever reason.

the most classic case of denial is blood pressure meds instead of lowering the dosage, or cleaning up the diet.this one i rank number 1.

purple face but bro i cant eat less so hungry
QFT  ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
Taking tren without caber is lunacy though?

Galeniko, you talk the most sense out of anyone on this board, but caber with tren is exactly equivalent to taking an anti-e with test. What is the rational discrepancy between these two activities?

Everyone on steroids takes some sort of counteractive medication. The only difference in philosophy is what side effects an individual is willing to tolerate. No one dies from taking caber, it is the length of duration and dosage of the anabolics that causes bodybuilders' bodies to give up on them.
thanks thanks man,

the discrepancy is this, tren itslef will shut one down nicely, to the point of dry orgasms if lean etc.

not all but many experience sex drive or sex problems with tren,deca if not run with test.

this means, ppl gonna run it with some test, and yes i do find little bit test must be in all cycles(well, im of the opinion that a gymrat really dont need anything but test and maybe an ai at times),and then we already have the double problem, estrogen,progesterone issues and both need counter meds.

when going off the tren and or caber, the progesterone gets totaly out of whack, its just another unecesry mess.and cant ot shouldnt run tren all year anyway.

if you run only test, youll know the issues that could arise will be estrogen related and its easy fix.

if one runs the whole buffet,they will be left guessing what causes what, randomly counter medding.

and all those caber and adex make one feel like shit, training only to be feeling like shit is beyond the point imho.

ofc if one wants to go all the way and become a gut spotting npc heavyweight with not 1 hair left on scalp etc, they gonna need slin gh and tren and al the buffet ;D
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Great knowledge Gal...I know jackshit about most of that stuff simply because all I`ve ever used was just plain old gear with ephedrine at times,with the exception of GH once, for a brief low dosed period.

KEEP IT SIMPLE,YET EFFECTIVE!

Use the least amount that keeps you progressing or at least maintains what you`ve got if that is your mission.

Throwing all those huge cocktails of different shit into the mix can`t be all that good .........in my limited opinion.

galeniko

• Getbig V
great knowledge Gal...I know jackshit about most of that stuff simply because all I`ve ever used was just plain old gear with ephedrine at times,with the exception of GH once, for a brief low dosed period.

KEEP IT SIMPLE,YET EFFECTIVE!

Use the least amount that keeps you progressing or at least maintains what you`ve got if that is your mission.

Throwing all those huge cocktails of different shit into the mix can`t be all that good .........in my limited opinion.
i done it all before, cept slin.

the one thing is, yeah bigger doses make everyhting bigger, but the lines fade and fade away slowly.

and you have to come down from some compounds eventualy, and coming down is always a bitch, one example coming down fromt tren and caber, no rocketscience to figure out this will throw off some things.

ofc its everyones individual choice what to do, but as anabolhalo has shown,and you,and many others, consisntelcy and keeping it simple will lead to more than just ok everyday natural 2-500 test weekly physique
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i done it all before, cept slin.

the one thing is, yeah bigger doses make everyhting bigger, but the lines fade and fade away slowly.

and you have to come down from some compounds eventualy, and coming down is always a bitch, one example coming down fromt tren and caber, no rocketscience to figure out this will throw off some things.

ofc its everyones individual choice what to do, but as anabolhalo has shown,and you,and many others, consisntelcy and keeping it simple will lead to more than just ok everyday natural 2-500 test weekly physique
I`ve used some pretty high dosages at times,but I pyramided up in amount of dosage over time,then when I got as high as I wanted to go,I would slowly decrease dosages back downwards.old school style.

As far as sides and Tren go,I was prepping for 3 shows,ran out of Sustanon,(All I was using was Sust and Tren),just stayed on the Tren by itself for a long period of time,when I came off,which I did because I felt like shit,I had bigtime problems getting my dick as hard as normal,and during sex it was hard to keep it up at times....also,had Deca dick once.....not fun,had to get back on a bit of low dosed Test ASAP.

I won`t go into the zillions of times I`ve had Whiskey dick while trying to tear some pussy apart!  LOL  :D