Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 847924 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
lolol, where do these fucking accounts come from all of a sudden?

It doesn't take two minutes looking at your post history to realise you're another gimmick- always showing up in SMM's threads to support his stretched arguments.

What's the matter, Pedro? Too scared to face the music yourself?

Ive been a member since 2002 you tool.
shotgun on the team

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I went to bed last night- what the hell happened?
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
LOL, I have met Suckmymuscle to workout during the time I lived in Florida, and the guy is even bigger than you guys can imagine. Like Ralf Moeller in his prime but even taller(yeah, taller!). Dude's a fucking monster. There was this giant player from the Miami Heat working out at the same gym we were and he barely reached Sucky's nostril and he kept looking at him with this face of astonishment the whole time. I never saw any black belt that he claims to have but he did have a picture in his wallet of him in kimono with a black belt and some woman next to him. Was the picture fake? Don't know, but I don't think it is.

you are either suck my muscles gimmick

or you are in love with him
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/07/john-travolta-sued-masseur-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

John Travolta
Sued By Masseur
He Touched My Penis

John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

Nomad

• Getbig IV

sucky bitched out.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
sucky bitched out.

;D  That's a damn shame. Could have been a super fight.
a

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
nada- SMM tried another excuse to back out, basically saying he didn't want to get molested by OMR. OMR this morning gets in contact with the Renzo, who asks OMR for a time for the fight, so out of courtesy OMR wants to set it up as quickly as possible, and gives SMM a deadline (12 pm EST). He tries to reach SMM through PM (while he is still clearly online) and on this thread but received no reply. No reply from SMM after 12 pm, so OMR declares victory.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
SMM is forever known as OMRB.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

LOL, you turds act like this is the first time I am challenged to fight on Getbig. ::) The last one was Earl. I even gave my address to him multiple times and he just made excuse after excuse. My address is the same. It's there for everyone to read.

And who the fuck gives me "deadlines"? I don't receive deadlines; I give them if I want to.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
thread will get deleted in

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
 LOL, you turds act like this is the first time I am challenged to fight on Getbig. ::) The last one was Earl. I even gave my address to him multiple times and he just made excuse after excuse. My address is the same. It's there for everyone to read.

And who the fuck gives me "deadlines"? I don't receive deadlines; I give them if I want to.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sounds like a pussy excuse to weasel your way out of a fight.

chaos

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE
AHAJAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!Right on cue! What a little bottom bitch!!
Fuck you Pedro, you sissy! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

LOL, I have met Suckmymuscle to workout during the time I lived in Florida, and the guy is even bigger than you guys can imagine. Like Ralf Moeller in his prime but even taller(yeah, taller!). Dude's a fucking monster. There was this giant player from the Miami Heat working out at the same gym we were and he barely reached Sucky's nostril and he kept looking at him with this face of astonishment the whole time. I never saw any black belt that he claims to have but he did have a picture in his wallet of him in kimono with a black belt and some woman next to him. Was the picture fake? Don't know, but I don't think it is.

Hey, Musso, no time no see. So apparently, you are just another gimmick of mine.

And I remember that. I think it was Alonzo Mourning.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigmc

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wow you suddenly appear after the deadline

you my friend = fail
T

suckmymuscle

I have already given my address in this board several times. It is the same. The queer can send me the plane tickets any time. I am waiting. I live in Ft.Lauderdale, and the specifics of street and residential addresses have already been given.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

you my friend = fail

I wasn't even aware there was a deadline, moron. I wasn't reading this thread and the deadline was only posted here. And no one gives me deadlines.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
 I have already given my address in this board several times. It is the same. The queer can send me the plane tickets any time. I am waiting. I live in Ft.Lauderdale, and the specifics of street and residential addresses have already been given.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Liar, coward, you are officially the bottom boy for getbigs resident queer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Suck, I don't know what would I have done in similar situation.... but this looks fukin' bad for you now  :-\

Only honorable way out:

chaos

• Getbig V
Much like the black race has disowned VinceG, heterosexual men around the world have thrown sucksmanmeat out of heterosexuality.....he's now property of OMR.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Very disappointing that SMM is too afraid to accept this challenge. We were all hoping to see a fight, at least OMR has balls.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
 Hey, Musso, no time no see. So apparently, you are just another gimmick of mine.

And I remember that. I think it was Alonzo Mourning.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL..Alonzo Mourning is like 6'11. Him barely reaching your nostril would put you at a crisp 7'3 or thereabouts. You should have just went for broke and claimed it was Shaq...it would have only helped to bolster your reputation that much more on the internets. :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

you my friend = fail
Thats EXACTLY what No One did.  Its a total bitch move.

bigmc

• Getbig V
  I wasn't even aware there was a deadline, moron. I wasn't reading this thread and the deadline was only posted here. And no one gives me deadlines.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah ok tough guy

you are his bitch forever
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
nada- SMM tried another excuse to back out, basically saying he didn't want to get molested by OMR. OMR this morning gets in contact with the Renzo, who asks OMR for a time for the fight, so out of courtesy OMR wants to set it up as quickly as possible, and gives SMM a deadline (12 pm EST). He tries to reach SMM through PM (while he is still clearly online) and on this thread but received no reply. No reply from SMM after 12 pm, so OMR declares victory.

Thank you Sir.
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
The greatest Getbig owning ever
« Reply #424 on: May 08, 2012, 09:45:17 AM »
is alsatian destroyer suckmanmuscles beatdown by onemorerep the ultimate get big owning

we are talking about a guy who claimed he has snapped alsatians backs beat up thirty cops and benched six hundred pounds

all while being ripped at over three hundred pounds

being scared to throw hands with a mild mannered homosexual George Michael look alike
T