Author Topic: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!  (Read 18595 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!
« on: January 15, 2007, 07:51:03 PM »
hey guys....im new to this site...i just joined as of a few minutes ago...but i am not some stupid amature!...i have decided to cross over to the dark side and start a cycle...pretty easy one considering its my 1st time...i am 21 yrs. old, 5-10 and about 220lbs.  i have been training for 6 yrs and have put on apprx. 100lbs naturally.  i eat clean...6 times per day...about 3800-4000 kcals...and 300+ grams of protein...my cycle is as follows:

wk. 1-10- test e. shots 250 2x per wk...(mon/thurs)
wk. 13-16 clomid 50mg per day, nolva 20mg per day...ill prob throw in a ZMA or trib product...it cant hurt

diet...well it varies a bit casue of meal hall, but lots of meat, oats, no dairy, peanut butter, eggs, whey, fruit, veggies

supps: whey protein, multi vit, creatine mono, L-glutamine

training, 2 on 1 off 2 on...lots of heavy compound movements...squats, deads, bench, shoulder press, sumo dead, dips, front squats, inclines...etc

ive already had 3 shots so far btw....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »
good luck. enjoy the darkside.

btw....friendly advice...dont say that youre not stupid and then spell amateur wrong.....LOL

welcome to getbig as well. if you have thick skin...youll fit right in.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 08:46:42 PM »
why would you take 2 shots in a week.if your useing test e just take 500mg and one shot for the week.I dont know why people think its so much better to take 2 shots of test E at 250 a week.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »
I split them up just so I can take a smaller shot! Works for me...

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 08:06:53 AM »
thanks bros....same here...its alot easier and fast for me to inject 1cc twice a wk than 2cc once a wk...just makes things easier...1st delt shot was last nite...a bit sore this am...but not bad...i think my body is beginning to get used to the BA content...back tonite in the gym...btw...im doing for injections-r.glute, l.glute, r.delt, l.delt...then repeat!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 08:23:10 AM »
Someone has done some research, before joining up....well done bro...you will get in good with the mods for not asking dumb questions...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 09:58:23 AM »
thanks so much for the support guys...im already loving this forum cause of all the good replies!...well i just came from meal hall a little while ago...ate a big plate of ground beef w/green peppers, tomatoes, onions, and salsa, 2 packets of plain oats, and 4 cups of diet 7up...next meal will be in the form of a shake...3 scoops of mint choc. whey w/water, 2 more packets of oats, and 2 packets of peanut butter....i think ill have a banana too!...im a bit sick...i think there is a cold going around so ive been taking a shit load of vit. c and trying to get lots of rest...i might cut back a set or 2 depending on how i feel, but ill still be doing back tonite!

PS- i forgot to mention that i drink about 1.5 gallons of water/diet soda per day

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 11:49:40 AM »
Meal hall??? Do you mean chow hall? Are you in the military, or in college or something. Just curious bro!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 12:44:28 PM »
college bro- not the greatest food...but i can eat as much as i want...and always get the basics at least...its not horrible tho...so i cant complain...some days suck ass and some r good...thats just how it goes i guess...

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 01:57:53 PM »
You should of waited until you could prepare your own food and know exactly how much you are taking. Of course this if your trying to make quality gains but if your going after pure size, go nuts.
Don't let em fool ya

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »
why would you take 2 shots in a week.if your useing test e just take 500mg and one shot for the week.I dont know why people think its so much better to take 2 shots of test E at 250 a week.

This is why it's better to split up the shots. The steadier the levels the greater the gains. The more fluctuations you have the more likely you are to get sides...At least that's what I've read.

First Pic is Cyp @ 225 Every 3 days which works out to around 525/week i think.

Second Pic is Cyp @ 500 Every 7 days.
It's Hip to be Square!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 08:08:38 PM »
ya man im more of a powerlifter than a bodybuilder...so im just going 4 lots of size/strength gains etc....i can eat clean at meal hall tho...i always can get beef, whole wheat wraps...oats, veggies, fruit, tuna, turkey, chicken...etc...its really not 2 bad...so i can eat clean!...trained back 2nite...got lots of sleep last nite...my cold is about the same...but i felt good on my lifts...the test hasnt kicked in yet obviously...but still not a bad nite! 8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »
hey guys-thanks 4 all the suggestions and replies!....my cold seems 2 be getting better...taking lots of vitamin C and getting lots of rest and fluids...i dont like milk...because...it makes me very watery, and plus the human body wasnt designed to process cow milk either....i used to drink it, but now i just avoid it...and to be honest i feel much better w/out it...i mix in 3 scoops of whey so im getting almost 70g of protein per shake and i eat a lot of meat as well...2nite is off...just gonna do HW and get lots of sleep....legs tomorrow...thankfully... legs r by far my favorite body part to train!....so im excited....diet was good 2day...shakes, chicken, and beans for the most part, im going up 2 dinner in about 45 mins...so ill be eating, beef, oats and some peanut butter...thats all 4 now!...next delt shot 2morrow...right one...then its back 2 glutes for the next wk! :) 

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 03:23:41 PM »
Be careful if you have that stuff in your dorm
Don't let em fool ya

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2007, 05:04:06 PM »
ya man good advice 4 sure...im in canada tho....so the laws are a bit dif...were able to posses it just not buy/sell it....same as in the UK...also its at my friend's place cause he is the one pinning me!

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 07:37:30 PM »
That's awesome that you can legally posses it. I which these conservative assholes in government would do the same here.
Don't let em fool ya

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 10:46:27 AM »
i hear ya there man...im an american too...some laws def do need 2 change...theyre a lot more laid back about shit in general here in canada...like for ex. if cops catch u w/weed all theyll really do is take it and throw it away at the worst...still cant seem to shake this retarded cold...its really beginning to piss me off...my nose is all stuffed up and runny and i keep coughing...although the "chest component" of the cough seems to be pretty much gone...i just want to get better...im sleeping tons, drinking even more, and downing lots of vitamin C/immune system booster drink mix packets everyday...training legs tonite...i should mention...these next few wks im taking off from bb back squats and deads for the soul reason that my CNS is just "burnt out" from them...1st semester i did a 12 wk russian squat cycle where i added about 90lbs to my squat...up to 4 plates now...then i took 1 wk off from training legs...then up until last wk i had resumed a 2 on 1 off 2 on split but still lifted in the 80-90% zone, and stayed strictly w/heavy deads, heavy front squats, and bench presses...nothing much more than 6 reps at the most!...so when wts. that were generally warm up wts. began to feel dreadfully heavy i knew i needed to change it up for the next few wks...so now im still doing the same split-day wise...but doing more of a bodybuilding routine...so 2nite for example...instead of doing like 8-10 sets of squats and then another 4-5 sets of sumo deads like usually do...ill be doing like 4 sets of front squats on the smith machine, leg presses, leg curls, and leg extensions...and keeping the reps more in the 8-12 range...ive been doing this type of things w/my other body parts, and although its not the way i usally train or enjoy training, it is feeling alot better...and believe it or not...i actually added an arm day! i figured for the next few wks...might as well do a bit of arm work since its G-d knows how long since i last trained them and the closest thing i do to arm work is pull ups and dips...hell who said a good set of arms ever hurt anyone! :D

......right delt shot 2nite!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 07:54:01 AM »
hey guys...took my 2nd shot in the right delt last nite...it was so smoothe i wasnt even sure if it went in!...i had 2 ask my friend...did u inject me? haha...practically no pain today...body must be really getting used to the BA content...i still can seem to shake this dam cold...only gota about 6.5 hrs of sleep casue i was up coughing all of last nite...training legs today tho...guess ill just have 2 push through my tiredness...i fucking hate it tho...hahah...seems like everyone around here is sick...so hopefully ill be better soon!...going to eat lunch soon...fish, beef, green beans and oat meal...not 2 bad...thats all 4 now!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 12:34:03 PM »
hey bros- fuck looks like to my extreme disapointment i might have 2 take 2nite off too:(...this cold wont seem to go away and i cant stop coughing...plus my eyes hurt and i feel all achy and just like complete shit...i napped for a bit today and it looks like thats what im gonna be doing more of...shit this really pisses me off casue i hate missing days in the gym...o well...guess i just gota hope 2 get better soon!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 11:18:19 AM »
training legs this afternoon...still cant seem to shake this cough/cold...but im going nuts after not being in the gym for 2 days...anyways...i think i have a date 2nite...so ill be back to report later! :P

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 12:01:47 PM »
Dude, there's nothing wrong with taking an extra day off in the gym, especially if it's the difference between being sick for 2 days or 2 weeks.

P.S. Good luck with the date  ;D
It's Hip to be Square!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 05:24:56 PM »
hey dudes! thanks 4 all the great replies...keep em coming! haha...well i am feeling better...still a bit of a cough...but lots of sleep and long hot showers seem 2 help....and so do all the vitamin C immmune system boosters too...trained legs 2nite...good work out...front squats...leg press, leg extensions, leg curls....7 sets(narrow stance), 4 sets, 4 sets, 6 sets....all in all not a bad nite....had a good post work out meal...figured id eat some food since i was right there...rather than go back and have a shake like i usually do...i had chicken peas, french fries w/ketchup, a bottle of apple juice w/glutamine and creatine and some lemon squares....not 2 bad!...well no date tonite...the girls family came up so she cant make it out but she called me and was really nice and very sorry...so we postponed it till next wk...and she wanted to make sure she could sleep over and get so drunk that she couldnt walk:)....this is actually better...casue ill be fully recoverd and by then the test shoul d have kicked in so ill have the wonderful side effect of extra sex drive!8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 07:39:57 PM »
n2m 2 report today...off day...ate pretty much the same...its brutally cold here so im not to thrilled with that! lol...chest tomorrow evening...test should be kicking in soon!...:) thats all bros!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 06:26:10 PM »
don't quote me on this , but i think there's such a thing as a "test cold" or "test fever" or something.  i looked into it because i was on the same cycle as you awhile ago and i had a "cold" in the middle of summer!

it'll go away, if that's what you're experiencing.

as for the dorm food, what i used to do is make a sandwich and bring a ziploc bag in with my backpack.  then i;d put the sandwich in the bag and have a meal for later too (if you have a fridge in  your room).

nothing wrong with stealing.
Deep Tissue Massage

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 06:36:20 PM »
Looking good bro.

You still only have one foot in the darkside

Once you stick yourself you'll be in  ;D

U