Author Topic: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!  (Read 18585 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
Re: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2007, 07:05:06 PM »
alright...thats good advice...thanks man...ill c what i can do...also...i should tell everyone here....im not really that concered about looks either...i just wanna be over all bigger and stronger...:)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2007, 09:34:56 AM »
Your diet sucks ass.  You are eating as though you're in a strongman competition.  Bulking up doesn't mean eating like a horse.  It will take you forever to lean down if you ever tried.  Big diff between quality muscle size and strength.

Post us some sample of a daily diet.  You must be writing down what you eat so you can alter it if needed.  Also write down your workout and weight used and post it here.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2007, 10:16:21 AM »
No clue how you all can make out that picture...I can't see crap.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2007, 10:29:42 AM »
alrihgty...meals so far today: ...cant post my leg work out yet, cause i havent worked out yet today...

meal 1: shake(3scoops of whey, 2 tbl spoons of peanut butter, 1 packet of plain quaker oats, 8oz of skim milk, 1 tbl spoon of flax)

meal 2: 3 beef patties, 2 large serving spoon fulls of green peas, 2 packets of plain oats, 4 glasses of water

meal 3.  4 egg whites, 2 yolk, 1 beef pattie, 1 bowl of musli cereal w/rice milk...4 glasses of water

thats all so far for today...

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2007, 10:33:31 AM »
everyone please remember too...i dont really care that much about being lean or having "show" or "beach" muscles...i could care less if i have abs or gigantic biceps...etc...my training is much more for strenght...i did a russian squat cycle all of last semester...where for most of the time i did nothing but squat 4xper wk...thats the type of training im into...hell this is the first time in over a year that ive even trained my arms!...i just had to switch things up majorly...because my body was getting stale of the same type of work outs...and i was feeling very burnt out...

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »
why bash the guy??? i dont see any of u posting pics?? some people have dfferent goals and such...maybe your ideal isnt the same as mine, but thats no reason to bash...If he wants size and strength, i say he's on his way there...and keep up the hard work..

this board is so much better than the gossip board, because people take this board seriously..lets keep it that way.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2007, 05:13:59 PM »
why bash the guy??? i dont see any of u posting pics?? some people have dfferent goals and such...maybe your ideal isnt the same as mine, but thats no reason to bash...If he wants size and strength, i say your on your way there...keep up the hard work..

this board is so much better than the gossip board, because people take this board seriously..lets keep it that way.
Agreed. I did not care for the hate some of you spewed out on this guy. Constructive criticism is one thing, poking at someone to get a laugh is a totally differant animal. I'm all for joking around, I don't mind when some of you take pot shots at me, but most of you on here are pretty familiar with me, and a few of you know me in real life, so again it is a differant kind of thing.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2007, 05:23:45 PM »
Agreed. I did not care for the hate some of you spewed out on this guy. Constructive criticism is one thing, poking at someone to get a laugh is a totally differant animal. I'm all for joking around, I don't mind when some of you take pot shots at me, but most of you on here are pretty familiar with me, and a few of you know me in real life, so again it is a differant kind of thing.

I agree.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

4thAD

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2007, 06:31:25 PM »
Dont let anyone get you down bro! Your not training for anyone but yourself. You seem hell of motivated so just keep lifting hard bro!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2007, 01:50:56 AM »
thanks again for all the responses guys...again...i totally welcome constructive criticism...in fact...it really makes things better for me!...well i ate another 2 meals so far....4 reg. sized pieces of chicken about 3 hrs after that last meal...w/green beans and sweat potatoes...and 4 more cups of water...just got in from workin out...having a shake- 3 scoops of whey, peach juice, creatine & glutamine, and 4 oreo cookies...my camera should be here by friday...so ill be able to get some much better and clearer pics to post up!...2ntie i did squats(this was after taking about 1 month off from doing them because i was too burnt out-so i went a little lighter than usual but not bad)...3 sets of warm ups...4 heavy sets...(usually i do 5/6...but because of what i said b4...) then another 4 sets of leg presses and 2 finish out 4 sets of pretty hi rep leg extensions and 6 sets of heavy lying leg curls...not 2 bad of a nite...i was a bit tired...so my energy was a little lower...not quite where i was...i really miss doing the russian squat cycle cause its my fav. excercise...if any of u guys ever wanna try it...its on dragondoor.com...just google it and ull find it!...lots of fun and builds lots of strenght and size i found...and even helped me improve on a lota other lifts too!...shoulders 2morrow...arms the next day...then rest again!...be back later boys! 8)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2007, 01:53:56 AM »
thanks again for all the responses guys...again...i totally welcome constructive criticism...in fact...it really makes things better for me!...well i ate another 2 meals so far....4 reg. sized pieces of chicken about 3 hrs after that last meal...w/green beans and sweat potatoes...and 4 more cups of water...just got in from workin out...having a shake- 3 scoops of whey, peach juice, creatine & glutamine, and 4 oreo cookies...my camera should be here by friday...so ill be able to get some much better and clearer pics to post up!...2ntie i did squats(this was after taking about 1 month off from doing them because i was too burnt out-so i went a little lighter than usual but not bad)...3 sets of warm ups...4 heavy sets...(usually i do 5/6...but because of what i said b4...) then another 4 sets of leg presses and 2 finish out 4 sets of pretty hi rep leg extensions and 6 sets of heavy lying leg curls...not 2 bad of a nite...i was a bit tired...so my energy was a little lower...not quite where i was...i really miss doing the russian squat cycle cause its my fav. excercise...if any of u guys ever wanna try it...its on dragondoor.com...just google it and ull find it!...lots of fun and builds lots of strenght and size i found...and even helped me improve on a lota other lifts too!...shoulders 2morrow...arms the next day...then rest again!...be back later boys! 8)
How did you eat twice already and work out at 3:50 in the morning?
U

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2007, 06:44:56 PM »
this is steroids and HARDCORE. he woke up in the middle of the night to cook all that food.. lol

good q..

Im glad to see sempron back though, he has the most enthusiam of any poster here.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2007, 07:13:30 PM »
hey bros- well i didnt wake up and cook all that food and then work out...lol...i think were in a dif time zone...and i posted right b4 i went off 2 bed!...just got in from shoulders 2nite...great pump...lots of power...what can i say..I LOVE TEST!...cant wait till my next cycle next fall when i can take 750mgs...but im playing it smart...just excited and anticipating!  i cant believe im already done 6 wks tho...man does time ever fly!...i will be doing 11 wks...cause i have 1 cc of test left...so i might as well use it up i figured!...looking like PCT is gonna be 40/40/20/20 nolva...i think ill be a natural test booster just 2 help...and start the PCT 2 wks after my last shot...but thats still a ways away!...thats about all...they had lots of beef and salsa and veggies at meal hall...so it wasnt 2 bad and i loaded up!...be back later! :P

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2007, 08:50:24 AM »
whats up guys...hope you're all having a great wknd...feeling nice and pumped when i woke up this morning...training my arms tonite...going 2 bruch soon...gonna eat lots of eggs/whites, peanut butter and whole grain cereal...absolutely no sides to report what so ever...not even any acne or greasy skin...i sorta have a confession to make(on the subject of girls)...idk if any of u guys think this way...i just looooooooooove big girls...i really dont get turned on that much when i see a normal sized girl even if shes hot and all dressed up...like this girl i know...shes hot...and like 5'9 190lbs...c my prob is...she and her friend were over 4 the wknd...i didnt fuck either...but kinda fooled around w/her friend...i was just sooo damn horny...and she wasnt really being to "receptive" in that way u know...and i havnt talked to her since...so idk what to do...any advice for this is totally welcome...maybe i should call her in like another couple days...cause i always see her tues/thurs...its kinda depressing really... :-[

.......and theres just not that many hot/big girls out there like her...not 2 mention she has a nipple ring on her DD tits!

4thAD

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2007, 02:39:31 PM »
Fugging LMFAO bro! Hey man big girls need loving too! And from my experience the large ones almost always give great skull. Glad to see your still training hard..

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2007, 05:46:06 PM »
i think i have a serious problem 4thAD...i just see normal sized hot girls and dont get turned on...the bigger the better...i want em hot and heavy!...nothing like sinking into a girl who is equivialant in body mass to a giant down pillow!  good work out 2nite...trained my tris hard...crapy sleep tho...i was so horny last nite i kept waking up wanting to make some serious love to the outlet beside my bed...gota run to the store and buy a choc. bar 2 eat...be back soon!

4thAD

« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2007, 06:30:07 PM »
Get used to it bro thats the test working. I could fuck a crack in the sidewalk when I'm on cycle.

4thAD

« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2007, 02:02:44 AM »
Got a cool link for ya bro! Found in the gossip section!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=124259.0

definitely some big babies.

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2007, 01:45:51 PM »
its true

4thAD

« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2007, 03:02:47 PM »
Either their hungry or they just have to try harder!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »
man u guys are the best!...hahaha...that girl in the pic is just what i like...nice and plump...but not morbidly obesse...4thAD...some of those girls in that link...ahhaha...o man...thats all i can say...a bit on the fat side even for me...but if push came 2 shove...and im sure in that case it would...id be banging both those bitches harder than i bang the wts. on my last set of deads! hahaha...rest day was nice...i ate a lot...went for nice long walk this afternoon...it was actually sunny and kinda warm here for once!...shit is a bit fucked up w/this girl at the moment...i think at least...i think stuff is better w/her bf...so well c what happens...haha...guess ill have 2 go find me another fat girl at one of the clubs this wknd! ahhaha 8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2007, 09:11:39 PM »
did back 2nite...not as much energy as i wanted...i was just really tired...long freakin day...good pump...lots of food...sorry i havent written much in the past couple of days...this girl really has me down...:( im sorta late 2 the whole dating thing...and even tho we werent even dating...the 1st girl u meet just feels right...so u all know im sure...took another shot 2nite...barely felt it...working on sticking myself too!...thats all 4 now boys...gonna shower and eat a steak/whole wrap w/veggies! more 2 come 2morrow! ::)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2007, 11:12:10 AM »
alrighty boys...been gone for a bit but now im back...really busy thats all...this cycle keeps getting better and better...strength/energy is through the fucking roof...just pounding the wts like theres no 2morrow and i dont want to stop!...eating lots of good food...and getting lots of good pumps too.  im pretty horny too...sometimes i wake up in the middle of the nite just wanting to fuck something...ahaha...met this hot girl at the club the other nite...good sized...she cheer leads and has a huge ass and tits so big i couldnt get my hand around em...hahah...i think shes coming over this wknd too...feeling a bit more aggressive too...i often have the urge to just tackle people and slam people into walls...its fucking great...no sides what so ever except that im strong and feel great...btw...a few people remarked that i look noticeably bigger and thicker...i dont really notice a huge dif. but then again its always better from an outside perspective!  up 4 lbs as well...weighed in at a solid 230lbs...legs tonite...bb later! ;D

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2007, 05:59:54 PM »
did everyone just stop writting on my log :(

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2007, 06:15:33 PM »
did everyone just stop writting on my log :(

Relax bro

Its gotten kinda boring

You ate 4 chicken breasts, 4 cups of water.

You had GREAT pumps today. . . . .

You MIGHT rail this fat chick this weekend. . . . .

You "upped" your cardio by walking to the chow hall

No offense bro at all. . . . We ALL love your enthusiasm, keep it up!
U