Author Topic: Dating a single mom  (Read 16838 times)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Dating a single mom
« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2020, 02:33:43 PM »
I'm 45.  If I meet a 20 year, she will want kids or even a 30 year old.  Any chick about 35 without kids, unless she had some physical issue and couldn't have them will be a nut case.  I know because I've dated a few.  If you're lucky you can find a chick with an older kid who is out of the house and that would be ideal.  A woman who takes great care of herself.

GTFO, you are  #.1 :'( :'( :'( on this site !.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 20, 2020, 02:50:38 PM »
The kid thing is never going to change, it will most likely get worse.

Unless you can change your mind on the kid, it's not a good situation.

To be honest, this home quarantine Covid nonsense is causing a lot of relationships to go downhill.  You need time apart to do your thing and have alone time.  Being joined at the hip 24/7 is exhausting for everyone.  Some people love it, but if you're anything like me, you need room to breathe.  My parents have been married 48 years and truly love each other, but in the last 4 months my mom tells me all the time she just needs my dad to go away sometimes.  So i invite him to go hiking or make a trip to our hunting ranch for a few days.  I've never seen my parents fight one time in my entire life, but you can tell they still need time to themselves.

My personal advice, if your living with her and the kid is driving you nuts, you need to leave.  That's not healthy for anyone.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #177 on: October 20, 2020, 03:22:47 PM »
Single moms are the worst.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 20, 2020, 03:23:45 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2020, 03:40:49 PM »

As emotionally painful as the divorce was, in the scope of "LIFE", it was the right thing to do.

2-3 years from now, when the novelty of the relationship fades and it's mostly about the day to day tedious tasks of life.
 At that point which will you regret more :
1. Leave her with some good memories but a lot more relief you got out when you did.
or
2. Stay with her and feel trapped into a being a father .

It's YOUR call, BUT,  Do what's right for YOU, Her and the kid. This situation got 3 people's lives at stake.

Don't feel guilty  about leaving, , she's hot and will  get a guy to be husband/father.
BUT...
IF you opt to stay, do it because you want to help raise the kid and lover her.
DON'T do it out of a self imposed personal obligation or moral guilt.  That leads to resentment.

another great post

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2020, 05:32:39 PM »
That's the dilemma, One of the things I admire about her is her tireless work ethic in balancing work and her kid. If she was a total shit mom I don't think I could respect her.  Again, this is not about her.  She is amazing, just an amazing woman in so many ways, but the kid.  Fuck, it's so hard dealing with kid shit.

Well fuck what people think. Stick with her. You’re right on Women under 35 that you will meet will want a kid.

Now you’ll have to change your thinking and learn that the kid has behavioral issues. Not sure I read his age but it’s very common when parents split if the parents split at a certain time when the kid was in and age bracket of 3-8 group.

I’ve handled divorces, you will either tap out (you’ll start to get angry, tempered, and build resentment) or you’ll adapt and get the kid in some type of counseling to get the situation under control.

You’ll need to talk to her about your role. But remember if you become an enforcer the kid will pit you against the mother every time and it’ll drive a wedge also. Shitty tight rope you got there. But hey be thankful the mother in law isn’t getting into the affairs of you two and the kid.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2020, 06:57:38 PM »
Listen to this peter puffer...

“I had my bags packed and that put her on notice.”

Hahahahahahaha, you’re a fucking squatter in her house and she is riding more side cock than XFACTOR’s wife. I will bet anything that within hours of you putting her on notice that she had a mouthful of dick and took a hot load in her ass.

You’re a cuck. Go beat your meat on Zoom, you limp dicked phaggot.

I am sharing this quote verbatim outside of GetBig, so great is the need to spread this message.
~

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2020, 07:20:46 PM »
That is harsh.

To be fair.

Eight. Pages. Of. This.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2020, 08:18:09 AM »
fucking right lol my lady knows it’s my way or the highway I make a 6 figure a year not joking but I refuse to bow down to her so in the end she can fuck some other guy ya right I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees . I know there’s plenty of other pussy to tap she’s bangin too she’s more of a I do for my man type thing which I appreciate but I’m not gonna allow her to cheat on me because I’m doing as she says lol yea right I show respect but she knows if she crosses the boundaries I’ll leave and I’m not scared to lose her like some pussies on this board and yes she has kids I don’t but again I’ll play my hand to my advantage.

Respect  8)

(ps - can I have some of your meth please?)

Legit.

My sister-in-law adopted a 2 yr old girl from Guatemala ( Central America) 12 years ago.
She always wanted to be a mom and never had kids and had been divorced.

Maybe your sister in law just wants someone to do yard work.

T

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2020, 08:49:28 AM »
another great post

Thanks!
I learned some humble lessons on love and it sucked when I was living it.
The one thing I am proud of is, I never lost my head or did something rash or stupid.
It was tough to control my emotions and I was tempted to " go off" or insult the lady.

Thanks to my parents raising me right and discipline learned in the USMC, I avoided acted like a fool.

My main purpose in posting this stuff is to encourage El Diablo to do the right then for him , her and the kid.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2020, 08:56:58 AM »
Where is the kids dad and why aren't they together.

In my experience the good girls are all scooped up by 29 in stable healthy long term relationships

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2020, 10:49:29 AM »
I think social media has made women more bay shit crazy. On the plus side helps guys easily identify the cluster B chicks.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2020, 10:59:45 AM »
Where is the kids dad and why aren't they together.

In my experience the good girls are all scooped up by 29 in stable healthy long term relationships

the kid's dad is a deadbeat.  Turned out he became a drunk a couple years into the marriage.  For whatever reason.  Would berate her, yell at her and emotionally beat her down.  She tried to make the relationship work but left him a few years after the kid was born.  He has no interest in seeing the kid but she does make the effort to try to have him see the kid so the kid doesn't feel abandoned and mentally fucked up.  She hates her ex with a passion. 

This whole COVID thing has amplified shit as well.  If that kid was in school then things would be a lot better.  Having him around all day and her trying to work while helping him with distant learning and shit is driving her nuts.  Before COVID things were fucking awesome.  Then as the lockdown continued and months went on, things devolved worse and worse.  To the point where she was so stressed that she almost had a physical breakdown. 

Lately we just seem to be getting on each other's nerves which is expected being around each other non stop.  For those of you saying she is cheating and fucking other guys need to shut up.  She is not.  I know this for a fact.  Can she or will she ever?  Who knows, I thought my ex wife was the kind that would never cheat and even she proved all women are whore's deep inside.  My marriage was also pretty much over when she did but still we were married at the time so it proves any woman will cheat.  Then again, so will any man.  We are all complicit in this shit.

As days go by I am leaning more and more into leaving.  We got into a big argument over the dumbest shit recently, said some mean things to each other, but her mean things had zero effect on me.  Made me think after why I didn't react or give a fuck.  Makes me realize I just don't care anymore.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2020, 11:13:48 AM »

What is it about the boy that irritates you?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2020, 11:15:07 AM »
the kid's dad is a deadbeat.  Turned out he became a drunk a couple years into the marriage.  For whatever reason.  Would berate her, yell at her and emotionally beat her down.  She tried to make the relationship work but left him a few years after the kid was born.  He has no interest in seeing the kid but she does make the effort to try to have him see the kid so the kid doesn't feel abandoned and mentally fucked up.  She hates her ex with a passion. 

This whole COVID thing has amplified shit as well.  If that kid was in school then things would be a lot better.  Having him around all day and her trying to work while helping him with distant learning and shit is driving her nuts.  Before COVID things were fucking awesome.  Then as the lockdown continued and months went on, things devolved worse and worse.  To the point where she was so stressed that she almost had a physical breakdown. 

Lately we just seem to be getting on each other's nerves which is expected being around each other non stop.  For those of you saying she is cheating and fucking other guys need to shut up.  She is not.  I know this for a fact.  Can she or will she ever?  Who knows, I thought my ex wife was the kind that would never cheat and even she proved all women are whore's deep inside.  My marriage was also pretty much over when she did but still we were married at the time so it proves any woman will cheat.  Then again, so will any man.  We are all complicit in this shit.

As days go by I am leaning more and more into leaving.  We got into a big argument over the dumbest shit recently, said some mean things to each other, but her mean things had zero effect on me.  Made me think after why I didn't react or give a fuck.  Makes me realize I just don't care anymore.
Show her all the posts in this thread to her and she will probably make it easier for you to leave. ;D

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2020, 11:15:56 AM »

Then why prolong it? Just get out of dodge and head for the hills.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2020, 11:23:09 AM »

I really like this woman but I don't know how long I can deal with her twat of a son.  For those of you saying shit like you'd never want to raise another man's kid etc...  I don't care about that shit.  His dad is a fucking loser asshole but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

How many of you guys have dated single moms and had to deal with this shit.  It's crappy because I can see myself being with her for years but I don't think I can deal with her kid for that long.

I just read your first post...could it be that you are the fountainhead of all the angst?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2020, 11:24:52 AM »

The sound of a man's soul being crushed. You are not in control of this situation. All your stories listed here are reactionary.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2020, 11:31:24 AM »

Dude I know you're venting on here and not really looking for advice but in all seriousness you're the biggest issue.

You need to examine yourself and ask what do you want in a relationship? What are you looking for in a significant other? Then you need to ask how realistic that is.

As relationships develop so do issues. People change. Life doesn't stay stagnant neither do relationships.

Now that there is difficulties in the relationship you want out. Why? Are you craving the feelings you get from being in a new relationship; the thrill and excitement?

Covid has changed everything for everyone. So dont say life was great before covid because eventually some other challenge would have come up.

Seriously bro look inward and then focus on the external.

Again there has been some good advice on here and Howard is sharing wisdom.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2020, 11:43:39 AM »
Show her all the posts in this thread to her and she will probably make it easier for you to leave. ;D

...and if THAT fails he can always say; " Your BUTT smells.  ;D"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2020, 12:04:32 PM »

You might think I'm a douchebag, but allow me to give you some bullet points to consider .

1. Have her file via her county office for child support based on  "abandonment" by him.
He might be a dead beat , but she doesn't need him coming back demanding some renewed custody.
Please encourage her to do this, regardless of what you do in terms of staying with her.

2. You love her, but a bigger issue is , this boy needs a father , he can depend on.
She needs a loving man who can be a partner to her with "life" and raising her son.

There are a lot worse ways to spend your life and plenty of men find it a meaningful lifestyle.
If giving this boy a loving, dedicated dad is something you desire, go ahead and do it.
If not, move on and give them a shot to find it.

Do you have your own grown children or not? Perhaps that could make a difference in your decision?

3. It all comes down to the basic "regret test".

Pretend that you wake up , next week and you're moved out/broken up.
Which are going to feel more: ( even 51% more, it's never 100% )

a. REGRET you  left her and the boy

b. RELIEF you left a stressful relationship

I sincerely wish you some peace and inner strength when making this tough choice.
In the end, it will be emotional , regardless of what you choose.
BUT, it should be YOUR choice, based on YOUR inner feelings.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2020, 12:12:30 PM »
This thread is useless without pics of the single mom in question.

Preferably nudes.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2020, 12:19:26 PM »
This thread is useless without pics of the single mom in question.

Preferably nudes.

The "getbigger" force, is strong in this one. ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2020, 12:25:36 PM »
You might think I'm a douchebag, but allow me to give you some bullet points to consider .

1. Have her file via her county office for child support based on  "abandonment" by him.
He might be a dead beat , but she doesn't need him coming back demanding some renewed custody.
Please encourage her to do this, regardless of what you do in terms of staying with her.

2. You love her, but a bigger issue is , this boy needs a father , he can depend on.
She needs a loving man who can be a partner to her with "life" and raising her son.

There are a lot worse ways to spend your life and plenty of men find it a meaningful lifestyle.
If giving this boy a loving, dedicated dad is something you desire, go ahead and do it.
If not, move on and give them a shot to find it.

Do you have your own grown children or not? Perhaps that could make a difference in your decision?

3. It all comes down to the basic "regret test".

Pretend that you wake up , next week and you're moved out/broken up.
Which are going to feel more: ( even 51% more, it's never 100% )

a. REGRET you  left her and the boy

b. RELIEF you left a stressful relationship

I sincerely wish you some peace and inner strength when making this tough choice.
In the end, it will be emotional , regardless of what you choose.
BUT, it should be YOUR choice, based on YOUR inner feelings.

To your first point.  Her biggest fear is that by asking for child support would spur him to go to court and then ask for custody out of spite.  Once you involve the courts its the one with the best lawyer that wins. 

I hear you, I play the scenario out a lot.  How would I feel. Sometimes I would think relief and other times I would feel pain.  I guess that's normal.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2020, 12:30:27 PM »
The "getbigger" force, is strong in this one. ;)

Your mother must be a very happy grandma of 2 cabbage patch grandkids  ;D