Author Topic: BJJ Champ Cameron Lee Earle Faces New Rape Charge  (Read 1116 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
BJJ Champ Cameron Lee Earle Faces New Rape Charge
« on: April 14, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »
In an ugly story from California, via the San Jose Mercury News:

When an appellate court threw out the attempted rape conviction against Cameron Lee Earle, a world-class jujitsu black belt from San Jose, his friends in the martial arts community celebrated his shot at redemption.

But the 32-year-old champion fighter's victory was short-lived: A just-discovered DNA match allegedly ties him to another violent sexual assault in San Jose.

Earle's up-and-down path through the legal system peaked last month when a Sixth District Appellate Court judge called his trial "grossly unfair." But now it has come to light that a mandatory DNA sample he provided in prison turned up a hit in the state's database for unsolved sex crimes. He has yet to be tried for that crime.

Earle had gone from a champion fighter to disgraced sex felon; and now he moves from possible freedom to a possible life sentence as a violent serial sex criminal.

On Christmas Eve 2003, a San Jose woman was putting presents under her tree as her husband and two children slept upstairs. A masked man barged in and held a knife to her throat as she pleaded for her life. He sexually assaulted her and, putting her in a bathroom, fled with money and a coffee pot.

DNA left in the woman's hair, law enforcement authorities say, is that of Earle

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BJJ Champ Cameron Lee Earle Faces New Rape Charge
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 03:50:38 AM »
earles a douch bag if he did that, hes a disgrace to the bjj community and to the human race. i have no sympathy for him if he did it, that scars a innocent family for life. to top it off he steals money and a COFFEE POT,wtf was he thinking. i hope he spends the rest of his life in prison and gets sexually assaulted by a bunch of big inmates just to see how it feels to be defensless and getting raped. what a piece of trash
R

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: BJJ Champ Cameron Lee Earle Faces New Rape Charge
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 06:21:39 AM »
Yeah I was a little dumb struck when it came to the whole coffee pot.... I mean WTF? Yeah dude should rot in jail if he did do this.