Author Topic: WHO Owns THIS Wonderfully Ripped and TWINKIFIED Physique.True Adonis Approved.  (Read 60732 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
I reject the assumption that wanting to legalize Prostitution is somehow equatable to being a Cold-Hearted bastard.

It makes ZERO sense and is a rather ignorant summation based on nothing.

This debate reminds me of one I had with my friend at the beer fest of america in providence last saturday.

The debate was whether or not Rajon Rondo's foul on Brad Miller during Game 6 of the first round Boston/Chicago NBA playoff should've been called a flagrant "2" or not.

The discussion lasted about 90 minutes; although i'm sure the BAC of both individuals added to the length.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Wrong.

You are making the claim that Sex for money is somehow dehumanizing yet sex for free is not.

I am asking you for the basis of your entirely factless claim.  What is your reasoning?

Women and Men should be able to do whatever with their bodies as they see fit and that should extend to having men or women pay for sex.

Do you have the same concern for Male Prostitutes?
The only claim I have made is that prostitution is not very nice. Certainly, not the Pollyanna image you are trying sell. I have explained myself at length and over several posts. If you want facts take a stroll your neighbourhood police station and ask to see the prostitution blotter. And male prostitutes!? You don't think they would like to have have your six-figure salaried job and drink expensive wine rather than earn some cash, one crumpled bill at a time?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Im gonna do a 60 min cardio session soon instead of a 30 as planned because of that video.

DAMNIT MY GENETICS SUCKS

irrelevant for body composition

wavelength approved
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
The only claim I have made is that prostitution is not very nice. Certainly, not the Pollyanna image you are trying sell. I have explained myself at length and over several posts. If you want facts take a stroll your neighbourhood police station and ask to see the prostitution blotter. And male prostitutes!? You don't think they would like to have have your six-figure salaried job and drink expensive wine rather than earn some cash, one crumpled bill at a time?
I don`t understand what viewing pictures would demonstrate.  Unlike you, I cannot tell a person`s entire history from a photo nor would I operate under the assumption that I were able to do so.

Tell me,  What do you see in each of these photos since you are obviously born with an incredible gift?  

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
I am Anti-Roid in the respect that I think Nearly all-roided physiques look awful.  There are a few exceptions, but the physiques I admire can all be obtained without so there is no point for me to use them. That is just my personal preference.  I do not care if people use them, I just don`t care for the look.

Naw, his friend Leafy started gassing, so he had to amend his principles. Kinda like Squad being anti-Muslim and now sucking up to Team Nasser.

these make sense

adonis is that pic of you and ronnie shopped?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Disheartening but I have to agree that prostitution should be legalised; when you prohibit or criminalise anything it becomes worse; alcohol, drugs, etc...
I hate the State.

Per Se

• Getbig III
That vascularity=not natural

Yes but you constantly moan like a bitch, and don't think anything is possible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The problem with prostitution is the amount of other illegal activities that take place around it, like tax evasion, drugs, assault, disease,  etc.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I don`t understand what viewing pictures would demonstrate.  Unlike you, I cannot tell a person`s entire history from a photo nor would I operate under the assumption that I were able to do so.

Tell me,  What do you see in each of these photos since you are obviously born with an incredible gift?  
Asinine  

The Master

• Getbig V
Open challenge: What = wrong with being a cold hearted bastard? ::)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
This debate reminds me of one I had with my friend at the beer fest of america in providence last saturday.

The debate was whether or not Rajon Rondo's foul on Brad Miller during Game 6 of the first round Boston/Chicago NBA playoff should've been called a flagrant "2" or not.

The discussion lasted about 90 minutes; although i'm sure the BAC of both individuals added to the length.

Personally, I still feel as though a flagrant 1 was appropriate.  After all, he was making a "play on the ball".  It's irrelevant if he could actually reach the ball or not at the time it left Brad Miller's hand.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
The problem with prostitution is the amount of other illegal activities that take place around it, like tax evasion, drugs, assault, disease,  etc.

Exactly, all the more reason to legalise it..
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes but you constantly moan like a bitch, and don't think anything is possible.

i have been around gyms, bodybuilding, shows, etc, for the last 15 years.  

I have never seen someone clean at that height and weight with legs like that.  Ever.

at 6 3" 180 lbs, its simply not realistic or probable that this guy is clean, especially with the Gyno in the other picture.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Disheartening but I have to agree that prostitution should be legalised; when you prohibit or criminalise anything it becomes worse; alcohol, drugs, etc...
Sounds good on paper, but it would probably be a fool's errand trying to keep the alcohol, drugs and violence away from it. That's always been the problem.

boonasty

• Getbig IV

anything?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Prohibition doesn't work, period, whatever it is...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
anything?

You can't legislate morality and in a free society, people should be free to do what they want under the priviso that they don't harm others; other than that, yes.
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Open challenge: What = wrong with being a cold hearted bastard? ::)
Nothing, I suppose, if you see not adding anything to this world as a positive.  

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
I reject the assumption that wanting to legalize Prostitution is somehow equatable to being a Cold-Hearted bastard.

It makes ZERO sense and is a rather ignorant summation based on nothing.

I agree 100%.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

1. Legalize it and regulate it. Tax Evasion goes away.

2. There is no correlation of other activities and prostitution.  They use the same pointless logic when discussing Marijuana and calling it a "gateway" drug which there is no evidence to back that claim with.
Furthermore, legalizing something does not automatically make one REQUIRED to use the good or service at hand.  Heroin could be legalized tomorrow, would I start injecting Heroin? No. Would you?  

3. In Vegas, prostitution is regulated and there is no added threat of disease or assault.  You have a worse chance for disease or assault hanging out at clubs due to the bar patrons not being required for drug tests and Veneral Disease tests.  However, you find that acceptable for some reason which makes zero sense given that it is a greater risk for danger should you pick a random up at a club or bar.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Asinine  
Then that invalidates your argument of looking at pictures of prostitutes, now doesn`t it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1. Legalize it and regulate it. Tax Evasion goes away.

2. There is no correlation of other activities and prostitution.  They use the same pointless logic when discussing Marijuana and calling it a "gateway" drug which there is no evidence to back that claim with.
Furthermore, legalizing something does not automatically make one REQUIRED to use the good or service at hand.  Heroin could be legalized tomorrow, would I start injected Heroin? No. Would you?  

3. In Vegas, prostitution is regulated and there is no added threat of disease or assault.  You have a worse chance for disease or assault hanging out at clubs due to the bar patrons not being required for drug tests and Veneral Disease tests.  However, you find that acceptable for some reason which makes zero sense given that it is a greater risk for danger should you pick a random up at a club or bar.

Dude, you are delusional.  

In the Bronx, we have a section called Hunts Point.  

Do a little research and get back to me.

Where prostutition flourishes, so does drug dealing, car stealing, etc.    

boonasty

• Getbig IV
You can't legislate morality and in a free society, people should be free to do what they want under the priviso that they don't harm others; other than that, yes.
what if a 30 year old man wants to fornicate with a 14 year old that is also willing?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I fucking love hookers.  I love treating them like shit when I fuck them in the ass.  I like to slap them, pull their hair.  Call them all kinds of degrading names, slap them around a bit and get real rough.  Low class hookers with no pimps get it real rough.  Waingro bitches.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
what if a 30 year old man wants to fornicate with a 14 year old that is also willing?

GROUNDS FOR JAIL TIME......