Author Topic: alpha pharma  (Read 19615 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: alpha pharma
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 11:54:01 AM »
"A friend of mine" is using their boldenone, it seems more like overdosed deca, water retention and constant hunger related.
asstropin

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2013, 09:25:00 PM »
"A friend of mine" is using their boldenone, it seems more like overdosed deca, water retention and constant hunger related.

it could be overdosed EQ. some users do get water retention from EQ actually alot of users get water retention from EQ and the constant hunger is on point with good EQ. I would say he got EQ. Although I will say boldenone raw material is probably the hardest raw to find in high quality. seems like alot of companys have had trouble getting their EQ right on point.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2013, 08:55:37 AM »
it could be overdosed EQ. some users do get water retention from EQ actually alot of users get water retention from EQ and the constant hunger is on point with good EQ. I would say he got EQ. Although I will say boldenone raw material is probably the hardest raw to find in high quality. seems like alot of companys have had trouble getting their EQ right on point.

ah ok, i always heard eq gives you solid muscle with no water, and it was a mild coumpound, so my friend is surprised for the water and the fact that the stuff seems more than "mild"
asstropin

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2013, 01:52:46 PM »

ah ok, i always heard eq gives you solid muscle with no water, and it was a mild coumpound, so my friend is surprised for the water and the fact that the stuff seems more than "mild"

It is rather "mild" though.

On eq, there's very little water with solid gains. Gains take about 6 weeks to start. Thereafter, the gains, strength, endurance, and vascularity continues to compound.

Last year, when i did the eq - only thing that kept me from upping dosage from 600mg wkly was dangerously high hematocrit levels, and even having to stop it after seeing a hepatologist. Nevertheless, solid compound -- adding it to a sus deca cycle in the next week along with var.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 09:03:22 PM »
Yes the German Remedies Testovirons made in mumbai,India are very good as well, I would use the Testovirons over the Alpha-pharma Testobolon(Test E) . It is too bad German remedies only makes Testovirons(Test enanthate-250) they might make some other products but all I have ever gotten from that area were the german remedies Test E 250. It really does not get to much better then getting the german remedies Testovirons and alpha-pharma products,unless you have unlimited resources for watson Test depot and human grade deca,anadrol,halotestin and oxandrolone. I am not even sure there is a USA company that still makes dianabol.

I know watson and a few other companys make Test enanthate-250 and test cypionate-200, upjohn makes halotestin and I believe anadrol, and watson/BTG makes anavar. You also can of course find USA grade HGH and anchileries but all these USA Pharmacy grade products are very hard to find and if you do find them the supply is usually extremely limited and the prices are insanely expensive! Alpha-Pharma's quality on the products tested by william llwellyn and Ronny T were superb! They could of passed USA/FDA guidlines easily. the dosage was right on the money and no contaminents were found plus the raw material used was supreme quality, but who knows if each batch is as good as the other. I still back up alpha-pharma products and I would not use too many other products on the international market. Like dorian Yates said it is very hard to get real steroids these days everybody is using UGL gear and alot of times it is misslabeled,underdosed or just sterile oil.

Watson test e is 200mg/ml. Ask me how I know. FDA doesn't allow over 200mg/ml

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 09:22:33 PM »
Watson test e is 200mg/ml. Ask me how I know. FDA doesn't allow over 200mg/ml

I believe you! I knew the test cyp was 200mg. I honestly was not sure they even made Test E. What companys make deca(nandrolone decanoate) also is there still USA dbol being produced? I know there is USA grade Halo,anadrol,oxandrolone,HGH. I do believe there are some legit compound pharmacys who make Test E 250 but the watson is my bad I guess the Test Cyp and Test E are both 200mg per ml. good looking delta. I know you are getting HRT so no doubting you. I get watson Test cyp-200. Like I said i wasn;t even sure they made Test E. seems like i always see the Test cyp being prescribed.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 09:25:48 PM »
It is rather "mild" though.

On eq, there's very little water with solid gains. Gains take about 6 weeks to start. Thereafter, the gains, strength, endurance, and vascularity continues to compound.

Last year, when i did the eq - only thing that kept me from upping dosage from 600mg wkly was dangerously high hematocrit levels, and even having to stop it after seeing a hepatologist. Nevertheless, solid compound -- adding it to a sus deca cycle in the next week along with var.

there is a pretty decent tell all cycle bostin used to win the contra costra in the gossip and opinion section and he said he got some EQ that made him get some water retention more then expected so some people might hold more water then others on EQ.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 09:27:23 PM »
Understood bro lol. Really all I know is what I get script wise from target. Gotta love legit pharma

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2013, 09:29:51 PM »
Bostin is a retard plain and simple lol.
Could have done the same w half dosage.

Yeah lots of gym bros I know getting 250mg test and t400, tren 250 ( the gold color stuff ) etc

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2013, 03:38:09 AM »
Bostin is a retard plain and simple lol.
Could have done the same w half dosage.

Yeah lots of gym bros I know getting 250mg test and t400, tren 250 ( the gold color stuff ) etc

Yes Bostin is pretty crazy! Plus he left out he was also popping, halotestin and  anavar. I cannot belive the guys synthol use! It is crazy! after he trains a muscle group he shoots 3cc's in the muscle he trained. The T4oo and Tren -250 is more underground lab but there are some legit compound pharmacys that alot of pro athletes use that make Test E in a 250mg dosage and I believe their tren is 100mg per ml and. I am not sure about their Tren E usually that is dosed at 200mg a ML. Compound pharmacys are not to far off from Human grade.

You are right delta , nothing beats watson human grade gear. I have only gotten the Test cyp 200. Is that what you get or do you get the watson Test E 200? My Dr. does internal medicine and one thing he works with is HRT.I got both the watson Test cyp-200 and the unimed androgel. he just wanted to know wich one I liked. he has alot of patients he prefer the gel because they do not have to inject-lol. I do both. I inject the Test cyp and also use the gel 3 packets pre-workout. Right now is when I use for 12 weeks with 4 IU HGH after 12 weeks I am going to stash my Test cyp 200 and just keep up on the HGH 4 IU daily. The HGH I don;t get prescribed though. That just magically appears.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 08:20:30 PM »
Test e, 200mg/ml. Smooth painless and dosed correct.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2013, 11:51:03 PM »
australia stocks alpha pharm in its pharmacies

if there allowed to be sold in australia then they are 1000000000000% legit

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 01:21:28 AM »
australia stocks alpha pharm in its pharmacies

if there allowed to be sold in australia then they are 1000000000000% legit

This is what I have been telling everybody for years! Yet there have been alot of skeptics. I don't get any compensation for recommending Alpha-pharma and I never had been getting compensated for promoting alpha-pharma I have simply just recommended what I thought the best gear on the open market is. USA pharmacy gear is the best but you won't be able to score watson products in huge amounts so besides watson and other USA brands ,Alpha-pharma is the best. They have a pretty crazy selection of products too.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2013, 10:51:21 AM »
This is what I have been telling everybody for years! Yet there have been alot of skeptics. I don't get any compensation for recommending Alpha-pharma and I never had been getting compensated for promoting alpha-pharma I have simply just recommended what I thought the best gear on the open market is. USA pharmacy gear is the best but you won't be able to score watson products in huge amounts so besides watson and other USA brands ,Alpha-pharma is the best. They have a pretty crazy selection of products too.

lol, understatement.

alpha pharma is well dosed and a notch above any ugl including strango, mts and all of them. only issues i had is injections would have to be rushed due to the barrel getting stuck due to the type of oil they use (only ever used mast a and test p though)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2013, 01:07:17 AM »
lol, understatement.

alpha pharma is well dosed and a notch above any ugl including strango, mts and all of them. only issues i had is injections would have to be rushed due to the barrel getting stuck due to the type of oil they use (only ever used mast a and test p though)

yep alpha oil is almost like water.
asstropin

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2013, 05:49:20 AM »
I think they use arachis oil. same with the Testovirons.

maxxmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2013, 04:31:01 PM »
I think they use arachis oil. same with the Testovirons.

They use Ethyl Palmate...or they used to,might have changed.I had the Testobolin and Testorapid Analysed a while back....

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2013, 06:09:24 PM »
They use Ethyl Palmate...or they used to,might have changed.I had the Testobolin and Testorapid Analysed a while back....

I was thinking of the testovirons those are def made with arachis oil. I grabbed some empty alpha-pharma boxes I have of testorapid and Testobolin and it says
OIL Base USP- Q.S.

Not sure what that stands for.

I seem to like gear based with arachis oil.