Author Topic: HG anavar?  (Read 3371 times)

Pericles

• Getbig II
HG anavar?
« on: March 04, 2012, 04:20:31 PM »
Is this even available? Can't seem to find any info. Seems most that say they are HG are UG...

whitewidow

Re: HG anavar?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:22:00 PM »
Is this even available? Can't seem to find any info. Seems most that say they are HG are UG...

I have seen real human grade oxandrolone

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 04:28:29 PM »
I have seen real human grade oxandrolone

Ya me to If you do some looking around you will find some. Lots of other great options as far as ugl goes.

Pericles

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 04:32:39 PM »
Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places but I have looked at almost all on PM and OL, plenty of UG but can't find a good consistent with those.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 03:14:38 AM »
Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places but I have looked at almost all on PM and OL, plenty of UG but can't find a good consistent with those.

You won't find buman grade anavar on any open source board. oxandrolone or oxandrin you will only find from guys who have rare usa human grade connections and these people are hard to come by.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 09:39:15 AM »
I've used HG var, very good stuff.  Veins pop out everywhere, hardness, good strength gains, etc.

I don't know anybody who sells HG var except for licensed doctors....but I've got a guy that comes close.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 09:54:37 AM »
I've used HG var, very good stuff.  Veins pop out everywhere, hardness, good strength gains, etc.

I don't know anybody who sells HG var except for licensed doctors....but I've got a guy that comes close.

did you notice a big difference in results from hg vs ugl?

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 09:58:23 AM »
Night and day brotha.  Depends on your source of course but I'd say about 80% of all UGL var is underdosed or fake. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 10:02:12 AM »
Night and day brotha.  Depends on your source of course but I'd say about 80% of all UGL var is underdosed or fake. 

Wish I could run a decent dose of hg var but I think it would be way too pricey for me. Would you opt for an other steroid yourself if you were in my situation and if so which one?

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 10:24:01 AM »
Wish I could run a decent dose of hg var but I think it would be way too pricey for me. Would you opt for an other steroid yourself if you were in my situation and if so which one?
I'd use primo if I were in your situation.  Essentially the same type of results, plus you feel amazing off of it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 10:28:56 AM »
I'd use primo if I were in your situation.  Essentially the same type of results, plus you feel amazing off of it.

Thanks brother...helpful as always!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 09:54:12 PM »

You won't find buman grade anavar on any open source board. oxandrolone or oxandrin you will only find from guys who have rare usa human grade connections and these people are hard to come by.
not if you live near an area where there are a lot of cool doctors with AIDS patients as clients ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 10:38:41 PM »
not if you live near an area where there are a lot of cool doctors with AIDS patients as clients ;)

true but how many of us are in this situation? I could of got it from my old doctor but it is super spendy and I only get 50% off pharmacy cost. My new doctor clinic will most likely not prescribe oxandrin without a good excuse. my old doctor would prescribe it becausee he wouldn't even know what it was. He would know it wasnt a narcotic so he would prescirbe it. I should of hit him up for some but had no reason to. halotestin would of been more beneficial to me. I don't care for anavar because I have to take alot of it and I get some pretty painfull pumps from it! so painfull I have to stop a set early.

I have had good luck getting good anavar. Primo and var are good drugs but you just have to use huge doses of it. winstrol is almost worthless. I hate injecting winstrol tried it once and it was a bitch so I just took oral winstrol and it worked OK nothing to special. Its on the same level as anavar to me. works well if you take a good dose. I couldnt imagine taking 2mg tabs of winstrol or halo. you need like 50mg of halo to see great results and about the same with anavar and 50-100mg of winstrol to see good gains. I would take anavar and halo over winstrol. I think TBol is just as good as anavar and more cost effective.