Author Topic: Cellucor class action lawsuit  (Read 1179 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Cellucor class action lawsuit
« on: January 29, 2016, 12:14:18 PM »
Cellucor has been named in a class action lawsuit for selling amino nitrates in a variety of products (like their incredibly popular C4 series). The only difference between this lawsuit and the MusclePharm one, is that now it’s obvious that this is the start of something big - i.e. it seems highly probable that we will see class action lawsuits against everyone selling amino nitrates.

http://gymflow100.com/class-action-lawsuit-filed-against-cellucor/

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Cellucor class action lawsuit
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »
tastes like shit, but i works at 4am

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 12:22:01 PM »
There should be a class action lawsuit against consumers who expect to get what's on the label of fitness and weight loss supplements.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 12:47:42 PM »
Big deal

People seem to forget that pharmaceutical companies get sued pretty much daily over well known meds which kill 1000 times more than some bodybuilding supps

Point is those same type of lawyers have just found a new revenue stream vis the supp companies
"

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »
Don't laugh at these class actions. I hear that a certain Getbigger recently bought a townhouse with his earnings from joining these class actions. That check for $8.31 can go pretty far with gas prices these days.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 01:02:36 PM »
Don't laugh at these class actions. I hear that a certain Getbigger recently bought a townhouse with his earnings from joining these class actions. That check for $8.31 can go pretty far with gas prices these days.

lol,  he also gets his past due date chicken breast at great prices with coupons as well
"