Author Topic: Colorado GOP candidate comes out as Sandy Hook truther during debate  (Read 468 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
WATCH: Colorado GOP candidate comes out as Sandy Hook truther during debate
By David Ferguson
Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:24 EDT

A Republican candidate for commissionership of Pueblo County, Colorado drew gasps and hoots of derision when he said during a televised debate that he believes that the Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, Connecticut was staged.

According to the Pueblo Chieftain newspaper, Tom Ready, who is vying to unseat Democratic incumbent Sal Pace, affirmed his belief that the Sandy Hook shooting was a “false flag” attack staged by gun control activists.

Pace was responding to a dig from Ready about energy policy Wednesday night when he said, “I thought we agreed not to go negative, but what about your posting on your Facebook site linking to a story that questioned whether Sandy Hook really happened?”

Ready replied that he was trying to open a discussion, “I don’t think (the Sandy Hook shootings have) been proven. And what’s wrong with open discussion?”

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Colorado GOP candidate comes out as Sandy Hook truther during debate
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 07:24:57 AM »
about as likely as holograms being used in 9/11...I mean what idiots would believe these things?

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Colorado GOP candidate comes out as Sandy Hook truther during debate
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 01:19:32 PM »
about as likely as holograms being used in 9/11...I mean what idiots would believe these things?
     You would be suprised. Go to infowars.com