Author Topic: JASON BOURNE Speaks the TRUTH on Sarah Palin!  (Read 24519 times)

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
Re: JASON BOURNE Speaks the TRUTH on Sarah Palin!
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »
An intelligent celebrity.

The Coach

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2008, 06:06:06 PM »
I will hold you to that.

My mistake, he was referring to Clinton..........what he's basically saying is "Obama made the wrong choice"

The Coach

« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »
Truth huh? Thats funny considering everything the left has put out has been proven to be lies. Hey, did you hear that Biden said that Palin would easily make a good President and she would be a great vice president? "Quite frankly, I think shes a better pick than me"

Obama and the left.....OWNED!
Good to know I was right......and I didn't even have to see it to know I was right.

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2008, 06:24:56 PM »
Biden also said that McCain is qualified for president, that he would want to run with him, and that Obama is not qualified.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2008, 06:30:54 PM »
I understand your premise, but I would think that you should actually see the video before you instantly dismiss it.

Why is it "From the left"?

Who made up this "left v. right" bullshit anyway?

Well said.

Personally I think, anybody who blindly backs a "party" is a fool. Use your heads people......THIS WOMAN COULD BE PRESIDENT! Are you fucking kidding me?
HAHA, RON.....

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »
Her church has a whole "America will be destroyed by God" kind of thing going. "God takes the sin personally". Also Jews For Jesus.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2008, 07:03:47 PM »
He has admitted that he didn't look at it... no point in defending him.
I was just referring to you talking about seeing it from a cell phone.
Squishy face retard

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »
Yep, yet again the schizophrenic left is full of shit:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html

Notice that factcheck.org has these things called sources, you sort of need them when your making a point about someone's past, if you don't you kind of look like an idiot making shit up.

Just because you "want" something to be true, doesn't mean it is. You know, just like when people say Obama has enough experience to run for President ;D

Ross Miller

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2008, 08:14:34 PM »
Truth huh? Thats funny considering everything the left has put out has been proven to be lies. Hey, did you hear that Biden said that Palin would easily make a good President and she would be a great vice president? "Quite frankly, I think shes a better pick than me"

Obama and the left.....OWNED!

He said that about Clinton you idiot.

The Coach

« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2008, 08:36:36 PM »
My mistake, he was referring to Clinton..........what he's basically saying is "Obama made the wrong choice"

Apology accepted "Ross Miller"!!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »
Biden also said that McCain is qualified for president, that he would want to run with him, and that Obama is not qualified.

Oh...boy!  How things change when he has a chance to be VP?  Wonder what he has to say about the current one in office, if McSame can make it 4 yrs without passing away and leaving us in the hands of Pantyline.    
Oh...Monica!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »
I was just referring to you talking about seeing it from a cell phone.

Yes... I know the iphone can do it... However, if on an iphone, it doesn't use the mobile page, it uses the regular page, because it's safari is registered as a full browser.

Coach's cell phone logo means he's not using an iphone.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2008, 09:16:59 PM »
Oh...boy!  How things change when he has a chance to be VP?  Wonder what he has to say about the current one in office, if McSame can make it 4 yrs without passing away and leaving us in the hands of Pantyline.   

I'll paypal you 30 bucks if you post a pic of her pantyline.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2008, 10:41:07 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2008, 12:45:53 AM »
In early 2007, Palin's administration approved an initiative to pay a $150 bounty to hunters who killed a wolf from an airplane in certain areas, hacked off the left foreleg, and brought in the appendage.

yes this is true, wolves are attacked by planes to kull them, using the myth that they overpopulated whern really their land was stolen from them.....this happens as well
with wild horses in the desert, they are corralled using airplanes and then all gunned down...all with tax payers money...This happens even when there are offers to adopt or translocate these animals....It is just more proof that Repubs enjoy the sensless slaughter of animals just to give a boost to their penis's and the penoirs's. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2008, 01:02:51 AM »
Matt Damon is just another Hollywood left wing nutjob.  He keeps talking about her experience but I would say her and Obama are pretty much equally experienced. 
    I will be sure to boycott all of Matt Damons past and future movies.  How many getbiggers are with me?

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2008, 01:07:54 AM »
Enjoy :)

The stupidity of Americans leaves me both appalled and aghast. The greatest mystery in the Universe, to me, is not how to achieve cold nuclear fusion, or how to imbue sentience to a machine, the Paulli Paradox or even the solution to the Riemann Hypothesis, but how exactly a country of morons like the U.S.A managed to achieve First World status. It truly defies Human comprehension and logic how this came to pass. If you were to coldly analyse all data that refers to the U.S and it's people, you would deduce that it is a Third World status nation - evolution banned from the school curriculum in several American states, highest amount of high school drop outs among all developed countries, highest amount of children raised by single parents of all devleoped nations, highest homicide rate of all developed nations, highest rate of adult illiteracy. It is incredible.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2008, 01:21:17 AM »
 The stupidity of Americans leaves me both appalled and aghast. The greatest mystery in the Universe, to me, is not how to achieve cold nuclear fusion, or how to imbue sentience to a machine, the Paulli Paradox or even the solution to the Riemann Hypothesis, but how exactly a country of morons like the U.S.A managed to achieve First World status. It truly defies Human comprehension and logic how this came to pass. If you were to coldly analyse all data that refers to the U.S and it's people, you would deduce that it is a Third World status nation - evolution banned from the school curriculum in several American states, highest amount of high school drop outs among all developed countries, highest amount of children raised by single parents of all devleoped nations, highest homicide rate of all developed nations, highest rate of adult illiteracy. It is incredible.
When the US first achieved First World status we were a very different country.  Most of the people who made the country a success have since died or are dying off.  Because of the far left, political corectness and groups like the ACLU we are slipping.  Hope is not lost but we do need a change. 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2008, 01:28:27 AM »
No. Sarah Palin is a young earth Creationist and believes the world is 6000 years old.

In that case, she's not to be taken serious.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2008, 01:29:55 AM »
Agreed,

A world power and number 1 economy in the world without universal healthcare disgusting.

A bad Disney movie lol
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2008, 04:12:57 AM »

Nobody has banned evolution from the curriculum in any state, where do you get this crap?

America would be on par with every other industrialized nation when it comes to murder rate, drop out rate, illiteracy etc. if you factor out the minorities.

See this is what annoys me about leftists. When it comes to information that portrays America in a negative way, you guys run around with your heads up in the air with your mouths open, like turkeys in the rain ready to swallow whatever comes your way. When it turns out to be bullshit you guy pretend like it didn't happen and move on to the next BS issue like nothing ever happened.

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2008, 04:21:32 AM »
Agreed,

A world power and number 1 economy in the world without universal healthcare disgusting.

A bad Disney movie lol

You have no idea what you're talking about

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2008, 04:22:19 AM »
Nobody has banned evolution from the curriculum in any state, where do you get this crap?

America would be on par with every other industrialized nation when it comes to murder rate, drop out rate, illiteracy etc. if you factor out the minorities.

See this is what annoys me about leftists. When it comes to information that portrays America in a negative way, you guys run around with your heads up in the air with your mouths open, like turkeys in the rain ready to swallow whatever comes your way. When it turns out to be bullshit you guy pretend like it didn't happen and move on to the next BS issue like nothing ever happened.

Who said I'm a leftist? I am actually a libertarian. I don't take sides in this debate because both the Democratic and Republican parties restrict freedoms, although in different areas and for different reasons. I am simply scrutinizing the stupidity of your country's people. Nothing more. And even though evolution hasn't been banned from the school curriculum yet, the legislatures of several stats in the south have considered it. And don't overestimate the capabilities of Caucasian Americans, because although more literate and civil than minorities in general, they are still subpar when compared to other Caucasian peoples like the Swiss and the Norwegians, for instance.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2008, 04:43:39 AM »
Why would you do that?
Because he's a smart guy. He was saying Obama should be president 2 1/2 years ago. One of the first people I heard say so.
!

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2008, 04:44:23 AM »

You have no idea what you're talking about
So the USA has universal healthcare my wrong ::)
Arnold For President 2012.2016