Author Topic: Palumbo's column in last MD mag?  (Read 1995 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Palumbo's column in last MD mag?
« on: June 08, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »
anyone see his column in the MD where Kai Green looks like he is taking a shit on the cover?

I think someone asked him a cycle for less acne?  does anyone have the mag?  what was the response to this?

Thanks!
you are gay.

jimdangle

• Getbig II
Re: Palumbo's column in last MD mag?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 10:05:01 AM »
I have the mag, he gave a cycle that was looked very strange to me, cant remember exactly what is was but ive never seen anything like it, he said it wouldnt suppress test enough to require pct, but had him taking deca the first 6 weeks starting i think around 300mg going up to 600... he lost credibility in my book... ill post up exactly what is was later if you would like

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 11:19:22 AM »
I have the mag, he gave a cycle that was looked very strange to me, cant remember exactly what is was but ive never seen anything like it, he said it wouldnt suppress test enough to require pct, but had him taking deca the first 6 weeks starting i think around 300mg going up to 600... he lost credibility in my book... ill post up exactly what is was later if you would like

That sounds about right from what i remember when i glanced at it.

i don't take much of what he says seriously, except his dieting advice.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 03:18:44 PM »
yeah, can you post it?

i think it was deca and anavar?
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 06:38:29 AM »
yeah, can you post it?

i think it was deca and anavar?

i have the mag at home, i'll post it up tonight.

8)

jimdangle

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 08:10:18 AM »
               mg/week       mg/ED   
week 1-2: 400 deca     15var
week 3-4: 500 deca     20var
week 5-6: 600 deca     25var
week 7-8: 200 primo     25win
week 9-10: 300 Primo     37win
week 11-12: 400 Primo     50 win

this sounds terrible to me... what does everybody else think?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 08:51:25 AM »
               mg/week       mg/ED   
week 1-2: 400 deca     15var
week 3-4: 500 deca     20var
week 5-6: 600 deca     25var
week 7-8: 200 primo     25win
week 9-10: 300 Primo     37win
week 11-12: 400 Primo     50 win

this sounds terrible to me... what does everybody else think?

I don't know about terrible, some grow well off such cycles but, like you say, when he claims Anavar and Winstrol and Primo aren't suppressive you gotta wonder about his knowledge (I've seen him make such claims before too).

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »
what was the question though?  i thought it had to do with acne?   can someone post the question please?  THANKS!
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »
I don't know about terrible, some grow well off such cycles but, like you say, when he claims Anavar and Winstrol and Primo aren't suppressive you gotta wonder about his knowledge (I've seen him make such claims before too).

I agree.

My brother is a huge fan of the Primo/Var stack, and he makes good gains off of it, but i know it shuts him down.

i ran a primo/var stack many years ago and came off cold turkey, felt like shit for a few weeks but kept most of the gains. this was before i knew about PCT.

I think 600mg of Deca would shut a man down.

8)

jimdangle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 09:07:11 PM »
what was the question though?  i thought it had to do with acne?   can someone post the question please?  THANKS!

Dave, Im 19 years old and im really prone to acne breakouts. my dream is to one day be a professionalbodybuilder but im afraid that if i go on "gear" ill get horrendous acne. I just couldnt deal with that. what steroids can i take for a first cycle to maximize muscle gains and minimize acne?

he says that what he put together doesnt convert to DHT, so wouldnt cause acne

and sorry i forgot to say that he included 1 mg/day of propecia with that 12 week cycle

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 10:18:53 AM »
If he wants the guy using deca, primo, var and winny, why does he pyramid the doses up and down? Also if he recommended winny in the end of the cycle, why does he says to take 37 mg? How can you even take that exact amount? Except if you take 18,5 2 mg zambon stanoz, which i'm not sure they even make anymore.

If i would had recommended a cycle with those aas, it would had been:

300 mg deca  - per week
300 mg primo - per week
50 mg anavar or winstrol per day

12 weeks.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 09:47:11 PM »
Dave's just making up stuff at this point.  There is an interview on Isteroids (http://www.isteroids.com/isteroids_radio/) where he admits 1000mg of test PLUS another injected steroid as the base of any growth cycle.  So total like 1750mg of androgens just a base. 

The amount in columns keep getting less and less per month.  Probably due to the lawyer who advises MD.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »
Dave's just making up stuff at this point.  There is an interview on Isteroids (http://www.isteroids.com/isteroids_radio/) where he admits 1000mg of test PLUS another injected steroid as the base of any growth cycle.  So total like 1750mg of androgens just a base. 

The amount in columns keep getting less and less per month.  Probably due to the lawyer who advises MD.
Agree
If you look back to some of his older advice he states any less of 1250mg of test is no good to grow from.