Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 180311 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #275 on: December 09, 2011, 05:08:03 PM »
I disagree

What's the point of it being tight if it never gets fucked?
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #276 on: December 09, 2011, 05:18:31 PM »
You over think so much shit it's unbelieveable. 

No one will ever accuse you of that...I'd bet money  :D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: December 09, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »
your sense of smell is then officially numb. 12k posts and you don't even know I can't stand bootys guts. i r dissapoint

I know, right, who sayes that :D

"I'm also known as tight booty on the forums" better add that one in the cv.

booty is tight on common sense.

lmao. awesome gifs keep ones like this coming

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #278 on: December 09, 2011, 05:33:42 PM »
No one will ever accuse you of that...I'd bet money  :D

minigun might be my weapon of choise in even close quarter battles but atleast I'm accurate. It's noisy, expensive, and sometimes you look around and say "dayehm" but hey atleast I hit it on the spot every time.

..... and I'm not overthinking.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #279 on: December 09, 2011, 06:08:27 PM »
......and it chops her face off, when she wakes up in the hospital and is asked how it happened, she replies "when I see a runway, I walk down it"

;D ;D
a

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: December 10, 2011, 07:24:15 AM »
You also have a plastic chest, and no ass, yet have a name like "booty".

name should have definitely been "booby".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #281 on: December 10, 2011, 10:40:39 AM »
Exactly and like I've already said, it doesn't matter who it was male or female it's still a terrible thing to have happened.  

LOL......"someone agrees with me, thank god !!"  ::) ::)

I have searched and come up with nothing as far as disciplinary action against the pilot....Stop blaming the pilot you fucking asshole, and championing this girl because she's "pretty"  :o you cheap hooker...As iv'e said... i feel bad for the girl....but what she did was STUPID beyond belief and I'd bet money there is more to the story as far as why this chick walked  right into a BEYOND LOUD spinning prop.  BUt you just keep defending her...because you're an idiot and think women should be coddled....."a man should have guided her away from the plane"  ::) ::)  It's 2011 stupid, How about acting like a competent human being , instead of thinking because you have a vagina, It's okay to act like an incompetent retard......you are entitled and men should go out of their way for you....dumb slut

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: December 10, 2011, 11:22:56 AM »

I have searched and come up with nothing as far as disciplinary action against the pilot....Stop blaming the pilot you fucking asshole, and championing this girl because she's "pretty"  :o you cheap hooker...As iv'e said... i feel bad for the girl....but what she did was STUPID beyond belief and I'd bet money there is more to the story as far as why this chick walked  right into a BEYOND LOUD spinning prop.  BUt you just keep defending her...because you're an idiot and think women should be coddled....."a man should have guided her away from the plane"  ::) ::)  It's 2011 stupid, How about acting like a competent human being , instead of thinking because you have a vagina, It's okay to act like an incompetent retard......you are entitled and men should go out of their way for you....dumb slut

Quoted for mother fucking emphasis!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #283 on: December 10, 2011, 11:25:20 AM »
Her face was her life. When she wakes up, she is going to be a psychological and emotional mess. She is going to have to find a way to look beyond her looks and discover a new meaning in her life.
X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #284 on: December 10, 2011, 11:31:20 AM »
maybe she becomes a female bber

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #285 on: December 10, 2011, 11:48:49 AM »
maybe she becomes a female bber

Even with half a face shes not fucked up enough to try such a thing

Swlabr

« Reply #286 on: December 10, 2011, 11:51:32 AM »
It seems like women can never take responsibility for their actions... Only a few days ago a girl I know messaged me asking for advice about a school-related issue: she wanted an excuse to drop out of a class because she hadn't gone to any of the lectures, hadn't gone to any tests and hadn't done any of the homework. When I asked her why she did that, she replied that she was just too lazy. I told her that she'd messed up, and to take responsibility for what she did but this seemed unacceptable... Instead she came up with the excuse that her grandmother had died so she had emotional distress, lol.

Women. ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #287 on: December 10, 2011, 11:51:48 AM »
The media keeps saying she's a model - where and what did she model? I've never seen her in print or on tv?

Or was her picture in the local paper once, so now she's a "model"? I don't see anything special about her looks - prior to the accident of course.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: December 10, 2011, 11:54:50 AM »
well see how "model" she looks now

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: December 10, 2011, 11:58:08 AM »

Damn, If I was  Booty  I would rather walk into a propeller than read this post.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #290 on: December 10, 2011, 12:03:32 PM »
I am not reading the entire thread .. cliffs?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #291 on: December 10, 2011, 12:03:49 PM »
Thing is...booty doesn't realize that here in the U.S., she'd just be a tired old hag with an average boob job, embarassingly trying to hold onto her mediocre youth.

I'll see 100 women her age within an hour at the mall today that are better looking and 1000% less attention whorish.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: December 10, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »
This is a sad story if its a male or female, although the media would not report a male walking into a propeller because men are seen as just objects to get to the next step these days.

That being said, this is what they said she said after she looked into the mirror for the first time.

She will probably end up an alcoholic, or drug addict, and either kill herself through addiction or commit suicide.  

Lauren used a mirror to look at her face for the first time, her dad said. And her response showed promising signs that her old “spunk” was back.

“She looked and she said, ‘That’s not that bad,’” he told reporters. “So that was really encouraging. You know what, and she still has her beautiful smile.”

TEAM Nasser

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #293 on: December 10, 2011, 12:05:36 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-scruggs-tragedy-propeller-accident-victim-takes-steps/story?id=15110657

Lauren Scruggs' recovery from losing her left hand and damaging her face after walking into the propeller of a small plane is progressing quickly, so much so that she's walking with the help of a physical therapist.

The model and fashion blogger walked down a hall on Wednesday at the Dallas hospital where she is being treated, according to her family. Halfway through her first walk since she was struck by the propeller Saturday night, Scruggs said the number 30. When her parents and twin sister asked what she meant, the 23-year-old said "steps." She had been counting the whole time.

Scruggs had just landed with a girlfriend after viewing Christmas lights from above in a small prop plane piloted by a family friend. Peter Wasserman and Luke Dixon are the two paramedics who responded to treat her after the accident that severed her hand and sliced the left side of her face and shoulder when she walked into the propeller.

"I could hear her as soon as I got out of the ambulance, so I was thinking maybe not that bad. ... I mean, hey, she's awake," Wasserman said. "Then we got over there and saw the extent of her injuries. It was one of those things that kind of just takes your breath away."

The veteran paramedics say they have never seen injuries like Scruggs'. They said that as they lifted her into the medical helicopter, they didn't have much hope.

"We knew her airway was OK, she was talking to us, answering our questions," Dixon said. "So it went to immediately to controlling her bleeding. That was our number one priority in trying to stabilize her."

Find out to how to help Lauren Scruggs.

Wasserman said that he began to pray for Scruggs as soon as he saw the extent of the damage the accident had caused.

"We honestly didn't expect her to survive," he said. "The extent of her injuries, the lacerations she had to the her head, the skull fracture. … We thought for sure there would be significant brain damage. I was praying as soon as I got there."

Wasserman is one of many who believe that prayers for Scruggs, whose parents, Cheryl and Jeff Scruggs, say that she is a deeply religious person, have been answered.

"We're praying she'll regain her sight," Jeff Scruggs said. "What she'd tell you is her relationship with Jesus Christ is the most important thing in her life. Even though she cannot talk I know, she's relying on Jesus right now."

Doctors treating Scruggs at Dallas' Parkland Hospital caution that the young woman is still at risk for infection, might still lose her left eye, and will almost certainly not have her model good looks again.

For her family, however, and the men who helped save her, that she's talking and now walking is nothing short of miraculous. Dixon said he is paying attention to Scruggs' recovery.

"A lot of times you don't find out what happens to your patients," he said. "In this instance, with such a significant injury, it's nice to know she's doing considerably better."

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: December 10, 2011, 12:06:39 PM »
I am not reading the entire thread .. cliffs?

Chick walked into a propeller
Booty raped by Groink.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: December 10, 2011, 12:08:07 PM »
booty should be slapped with shoes

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: December 10, 2011, 12:41:26 PM »

Why are you being so mean to booty?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #297 on: December 10, 2011, 01:57:40 PM »
23 years old,,,,,,,,,,,fuk all of you pieces of shite that post "haa haa" like responses, fuk you lowlife shites !
K

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: December 10, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »
Thing is...booty doesn't realize that here in the U.S., she'd just be a tired old hag with an average boob job, embarassingly trying to hold onto her mediocre youth.

I'll see 100 women her age within an hour at the mall today that are better looking and 1000% less attention whorish.
With an aussie accent.   ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: December 10, 2011, 05:26:17 PM »
The media keeps saying she's a model - where and what did she model? I've never seen her in print or on tv?

Or was her picture in the local paper once, so now she's a "model"? I don't see anything special about her looks - prior to the accident of course.
I think I read somewhere she worked on gossip girl.