Author Topic: Kramer is a racist but the black guys he insulted....  (Read 3658 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Kramer is a racist but the black guys he insulted....
« on: November 29, 2006, 11:15:38 AM »
hahaha, they are typical scums anyway.  Hey, kramer insulted me so I want some money!

If thats what they are demanding because of what former Kramer says, then i agree with everything Kramer said about them when he was on stage.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Re: Kramer is a racist but the black guys he insulted....
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 11:17:25 AM »
lovely

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 11:40:49 AM »
It’s a nuisance suite, they have no legal basis for remuneration. The idea is that them announcing they will sue drags out the media shit storm and Kramer pays them to shut up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, black people who don’t shut the f**k up at movies or live shows are guys. Kramer was 100% spot on with what he said.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 11:42:05 AM »
It’s a nuisance suite, they have no legal basis for remuneration. The idea is that them announcing they will sue drags out the media shit storm and Kramer pays them to shut up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, black people who don’t shut the f**k up at movies or live shows are guys. Kramer was 100% spot on with what he said.

what are white guys that don't shut up at movies or live shows?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 11:50:58 AM »
If I wasnt white, they would be white trash, peckerwoods, crackers, or more specifically limeys, micks, krauts, wops, etc.... Seeing as I am white and me hurling slurs at another white person would likely be met with laughter, I would find something more offenseive to say ;)

It just so happens that usually its not white people who do that shit...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 02:10:01 PM »

It just so happens that usually its not white people who do that shit...

You obviously have not been to the movies lately have you? I've seen black people, white people, Asian people, Hispanic people do it. And the white folk are not trailer trash. I know some, and they are upper middle class "kids", that drive around in Mercedes and Bimmers, far from the trailer ideal.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 05:57:32 PM »
People who talk in the movies are always the ones into the whole hip-hop culture. Doesn't matter what race they are, you always see these fucking idiots with their nextel phones saying stupid shit like "YO WHERE YOU AT SON?!?" and disturbing everyone in the process.  >:(

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 06:41:59 PM »
People who talk in the movies are always the ones into the whole hip-hop culture. Doesn't matter what race they are, you always see these fucking idiots with their nextel phones saying stupid shit like "YO WHERE YOU AT SON?!?" and disturbing everyone in the process.  >:(

Well I give those people some repect for caring where their children are at that hour!

LOL
Sleep Big.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 07:40:16 PM »
You obviously have not been to the movies lately have you? I've seen black people, white people, Asian people, Hispanic people do it. And the white folk are not trailer trash. I know some, and they are upper middle class "kids", that drive around in Mercedes and Bimmers, far from the trailer ideal.

Actually I havent been to the movies lately, cause every time I went some dumbe nigger was screaming at the screen :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 07:56:18 PM »
Jimmy Simon is a guy.
Ron: "I am lazy."

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 08:13:14 PM »
And the white folk are not trailer trash. I know some, and they are upper middle class "kids", that drive around in Mercedes and Bimmers, far from the trailer ideal.

Those upper middle class kids you speak of are wiggers.  Sad state when white kids from good families want to emulate rap artist and their ways...real sad.  Also, these white middle class kids are mostly spoiled and very very soft, even the black kids in the high schools call them "soft".  Anyone that disrupts a show or movie with their big mouths need a lesson in respect.  The guys that are suing Kramer shouldn't get a thing, hopefully Kramer don't cave in.  It's basically legal extortion and people get arrested for the same thing, but done without a lawyer.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 08:16:25 PM »
Of course they are soft, they act like poor black kids cause they think it makes them look tough.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 08:17:34 PM »
Of course they are soft, they act like poor black kids cause they think it makes them look tough.

Very true.  My wife teaches and that's exactly how the kids refer to these kids, lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 02:47:10 PM »
Actually I havent been to the movies lately, cause every time I went some dumbe nigger was screaming at the screen :)

They were probalby telling you to stop using your teeth ;)

Those upper middle class kids you speak of are wiggers. 

Nope there from the Ambercrome&Finch crowd. You have alot of them in the Annapolis area. And they can be worse than wiggers, because they think they say what they want, when they want, because mommy and daddy didn't teach them any manners, and they just got a M5... 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 02:51:41 PM »

usually it IS the black people..usually....which has its positives and negatives...

watching a scary movie in a totally black th eather...hilarious...soo much fucking fun mate...

however i HAVE noticed..around MD its mostly not the blacks that talk behind ya at the movies..black people here are conscious about how people think and mostly keep their yaps shut at the movies..its usually the snotty chinky or white kid behind ya that wont shut up...

i recently had to tell a few to shut up while watching that movie slither.....ok relatively recently..
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 03:40:10 PM »

usually it IS the black people..usually....which has its positives and negatives...

watching a scary movie in a totally black th eather...hilarious...soo much fucking fun mate...

however i HAVE noticed..around MD its mostly not the blacks that talk behind ya at the movies..black people here are conscious about how people think and mostly keep their yaps shut at the movies..its usually the snotty chinky or white kid behind ya that wont shut up...

i recently had to tell a few to shut up while watching that movie slither.....ok relatively recently..

In college in Baltimore I used to go to the movie theater near the Inner Harbor (it has been closed down), there was a fight in front of me ( yes they were black), but The fight was more interesting than the movie. One time there was no air conditioning and the place was packed (Rush Hour 2 was playing) someone farted real loud (a fat white guy) and some dude said , "who farted, man you need to scrub whatever you had in your ass out, dirty ass guy!"
It is inner city Baltimore...so more black folks

In Annapolis, the spoiled white kids act the worse, because they are taught thae only the black kids are bad, so their behavior doesn't matter.
And don't let in be a Navy game. Just because your drive a Porsche Cayenne doesn't mean you can park on someone's lawn....

Hey, it was probably Sandycoosworth, giving brain to some 15 yr old black kid in the backseat

OneBigMan

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 03:42:16 PM »

The n-i-g-g-e-r word was a little strong because so many people spontaneously took the N word and ran with it for their own reasons.

There are some people who are actually being real loco negros and they are the robber rappers and hip-hop hustlers who have many imitators such as the ones that Kramer called out in that comedy club.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 03:46:45 PM »
Of course its a strong word, you use it as the ultimate fuck you. Kramer was really pissed that those monkeys fuct with his act and he put them in their place :)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 03:54:52 PM »
Of course its a strong word, you use it as the ultimate f**k you. Kramer was really pissed that those monkeys fuct with his act and he put them in their place :)

And that is what you are, love...(a n......). It can be used for any race of people, it means "ignorant"
Your place is on your hands and knees  :-*

sandycoosworth

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 03:59:15 PM »
Id rather be a white chick on my hands and knees than a black person, and especially a black person whose a guy :)[/color]

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 04:09:58 PM »
Id rather be a white chick on my hands and knees than a black person, and especially a black person whose a guy :)[/color]

You know I like you...this is only foreplay ;)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 07:20:20 PM »
Blacks are ALWAYS causing disruptions at movie theaters. They're a race of baboons.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 08:01:26 PM »

I'm sorry but.... L....O.....L!
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 08:09:24 PM »
Sandy's post is pretty funny.  The last time I had to deal with that, I told the guys to shut up and they tried to act "hard" but never did anything after the movie.

HAHA, Yes, those hip hop punks (white or black) are good at acting tuff, but when it comes down to it they punk out.  :P
S

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2006, 08:30:11 PM »
word is the new seinfeld season 7 dvd is selling much better than season 6 did when it came out this time last year

E
E