Author Topic: Lee Priest: Suicide, dead, hospitalized or none of these???  (Read 56881 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: RON HARRIS CONFIRMS LEE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2008, 02:15:15 PM »

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2008, 02:20:49 PM »

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2008, 02:42:31 PM »

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2008, 02:54:48 PM »
Everything in Lee's past has pointed to bipolar disorder since he was young....attempted suicides, tats on his face ( I equate that to Britney Spears shaving her head) the failed relationships, making irrational statements, highs, lows, family tragedy's........damn near everything points to it.

God's quite the bitch huh?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »
oh no, this really did happen?!

I just assumed it was another getbig joke. Damn sucks to hear that. Lee didn't seem like the person to inflict self harm. I mean he must be upset about the whole no more IFBB thing, but he never seemed like he was depressed or anything.

Get well soon Lee.
No doubt about it...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »
Everything in Lee's past has pointed to bipolar disorder since he was young....attempted suicides, tats on his face ( I equate that to Britney Spears shaving her head) the failed relationships, making irrational statements, highs, lows, family tragedy's........damn near everything points to it.

i thought i read that britney shaved her head because her man told her they were going to do a drug test on her.  she did it herself because the stylist refused.

i cant believe i know this much about this story... i'm ashamed.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2008, 03:12:30 PM »
i thought i read that britney shaved her head because her man told her they were going to do a drug test on her.  she did it herself because the stylist refused.

They could still have done that test.  She's dumb and crazy so it explains her actions either way.
Squishy face retard

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: LEE PRIEST HOSPITALIZED...48HOUR WATCH.
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »
If they can strip the face tat off...they can make it into a lampshade and sell it on EBay.  The Austrians are really into that kind of thing.

it could help pay for the funeral.

Wow that's pretty funny dickhead. 

He's from Australia, not Austria, moron. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: LEE PRIEST HOSPITALIZED...48HOUR WATCH.
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »
*Takes Bow*

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"   :D

Fat fuck...he ought to wear a sign!
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2008, 04:03:26 PM »
yes. infact it's quite common among bodybuilders. being bi-polar.

get well Lee.

IFBB should allow him back. He is obviously miserable not being allowed to compete. (yes i know he brought it on himself lalala but common..)

NO,,after this ifbb WILL BE THE DUMBEST ORGANIZATION ON PLANET EARTH IF ALLOWED THIS GUY TO STEP ON IFBB STAGE AGAIN,,LEE PRIEST IS A RISK FOR BODYBUILDING!,,HE SHOULD BE RETIRED FROM THIS SPORT RESPECTFULLY AND GO ONTO OTHER THINGS OR STAY IN THIS SPORT BUT NOT WITH THE IFBB,,

MARK GH15 WORDS FRIENDS ANDS READ IT VERY VERY CAREFULLY! LEE PRIEST HAS IN HIM A LOT OF CHRIS BENOIT,,REMEMBER WHAT GH15 TOLD OYU HERE,,LEE PRIEST IS NOT STABLE! DO NOT LET HIM BACK IN BECAUSE IF SOMETHING HAPPEN BODYBUILDING IS DONE AND OVER WITH FOR ALL OF US!

there is one thing to lie about yoru doses and say you take 200mg deca insted of the real 2 gram stuck in your ass ,,there is a diff between saying you only take winstrol while in reality you take lots of halotstin,,there is a difference between all of that to  AREAL BI POLAR IN A QUITE DISTURBED PERSONALITY,,HE HAS DEEP ISSUES ,,MENTAL ISSUES,,BEST THING FOR HIM IS THERAPY AND EVEN THAT MOST LIKLEY WONT HELP BECAUSE THIS GUY WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE FACT HE WILL BE 150LB OFF AND EVERYONE GO OFF AT THE END I PROMISE YOU THAT BUT YOU NEED TO BE MENTALLY STABLE,, NOR WILL HE BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THE AMOUNT OF FAT AND FLAB HE WILL HAVE TO CARRY TO RAMAIN 230 THE OLDER HE GETS WITH LESS ABILITY TO USE HORMONES DUE TO HEALTH,,

STAY FRIENDS WITH HIM HELP HIM,,BUT DONT EVER LET HIM BACK ,,REMEMBER THE DATE GH15 SAID THIS AND MARK IT DOWN ,,THE END OF THIS GUY WONT BE GOOD
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2008, 04:06:53 PM »
So is that one pic with the guy on the stretcher actually real?
looks it to me. I had heard he had actually passed but maybe at the gates of Heaven Mike Mentzer told him 'it is not yet your time Lee'

O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2008, 04:09:06 PM »

who is britny? she wrote any in hger life? did she um write music? did she produce any new type of music or took garbage rap and made it pop like eminem? what did this whore do beside getting fucked by 100 diff guys and being the fatzo she is?

that girl doesnt have good voice doesnt have talent doesnt have music? she only has redneck pussy that guys like to fuck when she is 135lb when she use meth and other narcotics to get there,,when she is her typical 180lb she cant even get that,,

coupel more years she will haveno money ,,then she is dead
fallen angel

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2008, 04:10:23 PM »
Get well Lee.
As empty as paradise

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2008, 04:10:29 PM »
looks it to me. I had heard he had actually passed but maybe at the gates of Heaven Mike Mentzer told him 'it is not yet your time Lee'

They just photoshopped the tattoo in (or is that face tattoo common ...? ???)
doesn't change the fact that he died.

R.I.P. LEE!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2008, 04:10:40 PM »
Why is everyone so shocked?  Based on his GetBig rantings, the dude was clearly mentally unstable.  If that was not enough of a giveaway, the face tattoo should have been ::)

I hope he recovers and does well.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »
They just photoshopped the tattoo in (or is that face tattoo common ...? ???)
doesn't change the fact that he died.
R.I.P. LEE!

Wait a minute...is he dead!?
w

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2008, 04:12:02 PM »
Wait a minute...is he dead!?

pretty sure  :o

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »
NO,,after this ifbb WILL BE THE DUMBEST ORGANIZATION ON PLANET EARTH IF ALLOWED THIS GUY TO STEP ON IFBB STAGE AGAIN,,LEE PRIEST IS A RISK FOR BODYBUILDING!,,HE SHOULD BE RETIRED FROM THIS SPORT RESPECTFULLY AND GO ONTO OTHER THINGS OR STAY IN THIS SPORT BUT NOT WITH THE IFBB,,

MARK GH15 WORDS FRIENDS ANDS READ IT VERY VERY CAREFULLY! LEE PRIEST HAS IN HIM A LOT OF CHRIS BENOIT,,REMEMBER WHAT GH15 TOLD OYU HERE,,LEE PRIEST IS NOT STABLE! DO NOT LET HIM BACK IN BECAUSE IF SOMETHING HAPPEN BODYBUILDING IS DONE AND OVER WITH FOR ALL OF US!

there is one thing to lie about yoru doses and say you take 200mg deca insted of the real 2 gram stuck in your ass ,,there is a diff between saying you only take winstrol while in reality you take lots of halotstin,,there is a difference between all of that to  AREAL BI POLAR IN A QUITE DISTURBED PERSONALITY,,HE HAS DEEP ISSUES ,,MENTAL ISSUES,,BEST THING FOR HIM IS THERAPY AND EVEN THAT MOST LIKLEY WONT HELP BECAUSE THIS GUY WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE FACT HE WILL BE 150LB OFF AND EVERYONE GO OFF AT THE END I PROMISE YOU THAT BUT YOU NEED TO BE MENTALLY STABLE,, NOR WILL HE BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THE AMOUNT OF FAT AND FLAB HE WILL HAVE TO CARRY TO RAMAIN 230 THE OLDER HE GETS WITH LESS ABILITY TO USE HORMONES DUE TO HEALTH,,

STAY FRIENDS WITH HIM HELP HIM,,BUT DONT EVER LET HIM BACK ,,REMEMBER THE DATE GH15 SAID THIS AND MARK IT DOWN ,,THE END OF THIS GUY WONT BE GOOD

So how is it you know him so well to make these assesments of his mental health?

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2008, 04:13:39 PM »
Why is everyone so shocked?  Based on his GetBig rantings, the dude was clearly mentally unstable.  If that was not enough of a giveaway, the face tattoo should have been ::)

I'm not sure how you're coming to this conclusion.

Half the people on here would appear to be mentally unstable judged by their posts.....

Do you know something the rest of us don't?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2008, 04:14:03 PM »
Why is everyone so shocked?  Based on his GetBig rantings, the dude was clearly mentally unstable.  If that was not enough of a giveaway, the face tattoo should have been ::)

So obviously the case. Anyone who thinks Lee was the 'last person they expected to attempt something like this' is clearly an internet shut-in with absolutely zero interaction with real people and no understanding of basic human psychology. The guy screamed 'suicide watch' in just about everything he said or did.
O

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »

This is a forgery for two reasons:

A-  The tattoo has been taken from Lees face in an actual picture of Lee and transformed to fit onto this stock photo of a guy on a stretcher who kinda looks like lee.  This is evidenced by the man's face wrinkling yet the tattoo pasted on does not wrinkle with the face.

B- The shirt the man on the stretcher is wearing is common issue paramedic sweatshirt with bluejean collar.  This photo is therefore from a training exercise or training materials for paramedics.  I know this bc I used to date a paramedic and my best friend was also one.  Fireman and EMTs can sometimes also be seen wearing these sweatshirts.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2008, 04:22:24 PM »
Killing yourself over a female is the worst thing you can do.
Get better Lee.

most females in the industry of fitness are very very slutty insecure girls ,,i told you this before,,thsoe females? are the type of girls that can not establish communication and stimulation of the brain ,,it is very very hard for them to function in life ,,many of them are divorced or single moms ,,many of them beein fucked by 30 guys and have 2 kids from 2 diff daddys,,many in the fitness industry are girls that truly live for looks,,there is nothing wrong with live for looks WHEN YOU ARE 16! but those girls chase their youth ,,they always have problems that lay very deep and its hard to see it until you actualy been intimate with them,,they trap you with sex and try to keep you with sex ,,,not too many of us are smart like me or like bob chick or like arnold ,,,many of the guys that bodybuild just fall very fast for those girls and get burnt badly because those girls are lacking foundation of character,,

lee priest ,,those has mental problems,,is a good guy ,,he may be little off in the head but hes a good guy over all,,the problem is most fo the girls he got arr whores,,many of ghe girls that are attracted to us are whores,,they use you for drugs or for anything but love,,they themselves comes from abusive families in some cases and in other cases they chase their youth like i said,,

DO NOT EVER GET WITH GIRL THAT IS IN THE INDUSTRY! THOSE GIRLS ARE MEANT TO BE SINGLE UNTIL AGE 60,,THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD ITS ILLUSION ,,THE MOMENT THEY TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF ITS ALL SAME PUSSY AND MANY OF THOSE GIRLS ARE NOT PRETTY!,,ITS 99% FAKE TRUST ME WHEN YOU TOUCH IT  IT IS FAKE! YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE AND SEE IT DOESNT FEEL REAL AND MORE OF A RUBBER FEEL,,

A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE SOFT AND AT 18-20% SOMETIMES 15-16% IF SHE IS REALLY INTO FITNESS ,,BUT NEVER DATE THE INDUSTRY GIRLS ,,ATLEAST NOT MAJORITY OF THEM ,,A FWEW OF THEM ARE GOOD GIRLS BUT THEY ALSO NOT TO BE FOUNDED FLIRTING AROUND OR WHORING AROUND,,THEY ARE MARRIED! AND DO NOT PARTY MUCH,,IT IS MINORITY BUT THEY ARE THERE,,

IN GENERAL DO NOT DATE OR FALL INLOVE WITH FITNESS GIRL FROM THE INDUSTRY,,
ID ALSO RECOMEND YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM FITNESS GIRLS IN YOUR LOCAL GYM,,BEING IN SHAPE IS ONE THING,,BEING OBSESSED WITH HER LOOK IS A WHOLE DIFF THING,,GET YOURSELF A GOOD NICE PRETTY GIRL AND BE HAPPY FRIENDS
fallen angel

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »
IS HE 51/50?? 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »
This is a forgery for two reasons:

A-  The tattoo has been taken from Lees face in an actual picture of Lee and transformed to fit onto this stock photo of a guy on a stretcher who kinda looks like lee.  This is evidenced by the man's face wrinkling yet the tattoo pasted on does not wrinkle with the face.

B- The shirt the man on the stretcher is wearing is common issue paramedic sweatshirt with bluejean collar.  This photo is therefore from a training exercise or training materials for paramedics.  I know this bc I used to date a paramedic and my best friend was also one.  Fireman and EMTs can sometimes also be seen wearing these sweatshirts.
Not sure. It looks sorta real to me. Also, maybe they put the sweatshirt on him to raise his core temp as he could have been losing heat after his desperate act?
O

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2008, 04:24:20 PM »
most females in the industry of fitness are very very slutty insecure girls ,,i told you this before,,thsoe females? are the type of girls that can not establish communication and stimulation of the brain ,,it is very very hard for them to function in life ,,many of them are divorced or single moms ,,many of them beein fucked by 30 guys and have 2 kids from 2 diff daddys,,many in the fitness industry are girls that truly live for looks,,there is nothing wrong with live for looks WHEN YOU ARE 16! but those girls chase their youth ,,they always have problems that lay very deep and its hard to see it until you actualy been intimate with them,,they trap you with sex and try to keep you with sex ,,,not too many of us are smart like me or like bob chick or like arnold ,,,many of the guys that bodybuild just fall very fast for those girls and get burnt badly because those girls are lacking foundation of character,,

lee priest ,,those has mental problems,,is a good guy ,,he may be little off in the head but hes a good guy over all,,the problem is most fo the girls he got arr whores,,many of ghe girls that are attracted to us are whores,,they use you for drugs or for anything but love,,they themselves comes from abusive families in some cases and in other cases they chase their youth like i said,,

DO NOT EVER GET WITH GIRL THAT IS IN THE INDUSTRY! THOSE GIRLS ARE MEANT TO BE SINGLE UNTIL AGE 60,,THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD ITS ILLUSION ,,THE MOMENT THEY TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF ITS ALL SAME PUSSY AND MANY OF THOSE GIRLS ARE NOT PRETTY!,,ITS 99% FAKE TRUST ME WHEN YOU TOUCH IT  IT IS FAKE! YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE AND SEE IT DOESNT FEEL REAL AND MORE OF A RUBBER FEEL,,

A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE SOFT AND AT 18-20% SOMETIMES 15-16% IF SHE IS REALLY INTO FITNESS ,,BUT NEVER DATE THE INDUSTRY GIRLS ,,ATLEAST NOT MAJORITY OF THEM ,,A FWEW OF THEM ARE GOOD GIRLS BUT THEY ALSO NOT TO BE FOUNDED FLIRTING AROUND OR WHORING AROUND,,THEY ARE MARRIED! AND DO NOT PARTY MUCH,,IT IS MINORITY BUT THEY ARE THERE,,

IN GENERAL DO NOT DATE OR FALL INLOVE WITH FITNESS GIRL FROM THE INDUSTRY,,
ID ALSO RECOMEND YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM FITNESS GIRLS IN YOUR LOCAL GYM,,BEING IN SHAPE IS ONE THING,,BEING OBSESSED WITH HER LOOK IS A WHOLE DIFF THING,,GET YOURSELF A GOOD NICE PRETTY GIRL AND BE HAPPY FRIENDS

Nice post.  :)